¡Bienvenido a los Foros de Univision! Participa, intercambia mensajes privados, sube tus fotos y forma parte de nuestra Comunidad. | Ingresa | Regístrate Gratis
Responder
Retirado
siboneyes
0 Kudos

DEMOCRATAS HACEN DESAPARECER $BILLIONS SIN DEJAR RASTRO

COMO LOS DEMOCRATAS HACEN DESAPARECER $BILLIONS SIN DEJAR RASTRO DEL DINERO!!!

The Shocking Mystery That Will Deepen Like a Thriller

By Jeff Carter

12/15/2011

Ever read junk novels that are designed for the beach? Every summer, they churn out hundreds of paperback novels that people, most often women, read by the pool or ocean. The plot in these things is the same year after year, only the characters and descriptions of them change.

Corzine and missing funds

Corzine and missing funds

Investment banking scandals are the same. No one involved with MF Global slept last night.

Big time bankers are networked to the hilt. They derive a lot of their income from having a great personal network of contacts. Great investment bankers are super connectors. Apply that logic to what is happening today.

Does anyone in their right mind think that no one else on the street might know something about what happened at MF Global? Of course people know things. They are either hoping no one asks them, or that they don’t get found out and they can write a book about the whole scandal that is published after they die. That’s why the bombshell dropped in the Senate hearings yesterday by $CME is so intriguing. It’s time to play “who knows what at which bank or fund”. Place your bets in the comments.

Someone, somewhere with really good information is talking. They are looking to save their skin. Hopefully, they have recorded everything, saved all their email and phone records. If they did, it’s only a question of time before a scandal like this begins to spread to other banks, and other bankers. Maybe even a complicit hedge fund. More information will drip out, tightening the noose on people that have clammed up. Agonizing drip by drip. The Chinese water torture that began yesterday is only beginning.

How would you like to be the guy that knows something, or did business with MF and is hoping to hide for awhile until it blows over? Now, you know someone is talking. And it’s not just an underling. It’s someone that has information and you have no way of knowing who it is or what they have. Rumsfeld logic applies for that person, the “unknown unknowns”. If you don’t want to spend any time in the pokey, your life becomes a game theory question of “prisoners dilemma”. Wait too long, get caught, and you are modeling orange jumpsuits. Go too early and you lose a lot of face on the street and have to get a real job.

Because of the titanic theft, and the fact that Corzine is so politically connected with deep and long business ties, it will take some time to tease out.

But, someone knows a lot of particulars. I’d stay tuned. Scandals like these have a tipping point. Once the momentum turns, we will find the money and a lot of information about how it got to the places it went.

Next summer, it will make a good trash novel, drip by drip.

Jeff Carter Jeffrey Carter is an independent speculator. He has been trading since 1988. His blog site, Points and Figures was named by Minyanville as one of The 20 Most Influential Blogs in Financial Media.

Retirado
sirjohn

Re: DEMOCRATAS HACEN DESAPARECER $BILLIONS SIN DEJAR RASTRO

Climategate: Obama's boot boys strike back

blogs.telegraph.co.uk ^ | December 15th, 2011 | James Delingpole

When I first read this morning that the police had paid a nocturnal visit to the blogger Tallbloke to confiscate his computers I thought at first it was a non-story. Jolly annoying and inconvenient for Tallbloke, obviously, but nothing too sinister. Tallbloke was one of the first people contacted when mystery whistleblower FOIA 2011 leaked the Climategate 2.0 filesonto the internet; the ongoing investigation by Norfolk police into the identity of the Climategate leaker has been singularly unsuccessful; so it seemed sadly inevitable that in their flailing desperation to be seen to be doing something, anything, to get their man, the Norfolk plod would resort to tactics like this. (H/T Sir Gawain Towler)

(To give you an idea of the spirit in which Tallbloke is taking it, here's what he says at Climateaudit: "The detective- insprctor and his colleagues were polite, well mannered and did not over-react when I declined to give them my wordpress password. I politely explained that they had a warrant to search my house, not my head.")

But no: it seems the true instigator of this vexatious abuse of power by arbitrary authority may be none other than President Obama.

Retirado
sirjohn

DEMOCRATAS HACEN DESAPARECER $BILLIONS SIN DEJAR RASTRO

Obama is angry at upstarts screwing with Marxist-Leninist plans.

For LucyT - more pieces to the puzzle.

See: Wall Street Insider: Leo Gerard

http://theulstermanreport.com/2011/12/15/wall-street-insider-%e2%80%9cleo-gerard%e2%80%9d/

[SNIP]

Wall Street Insider: No – people who wish for a more stable America are not to be found within the Obama White House. Quite the opposite.

Ulster Man: How do these people destabilize the economy? How do they profit from that? If I’m understanding you correctly– that’s what you’re describing here, right?

WSI: For the most part – yes.

UM: So give me an example of that happening.

WSI: Global Warming.

UM: Please explain that.

WSI: Global Warming is rooted in the manufactured belief the earth is in crisis – and that the United States is the single largest contributor to this crisis. Crisis relates quite well to chaos, yes? So the manufacturers of the Global Warming “crisis” are threatening widespread chaos – and making a very forceful case that government is the only mechanism in which to prevent that chaos. We are talking about trillions of dollars at stake here now – the single biggest scam in the history of humankind. That’s Global Warming.

So who then actually benefits? Big Government proponents, certainly. Various 3rd world nations who hope to compete financially with the more developed nations… Investors in the so-called “green economy”. And don’t forget China – who will happily communicate the need to fight climate change with one side of their mouth while going on full speed ahead developing its own economy on the other – as American politicians work to decimate the economy here at home, taking money from the myriad of environmental groups, who in turn are so closely linked to the union groups, who in turn dominate the Democratic Party and a growing number within the Republican Party.

Mr. Soros is a major component of all of that of course. And I will repeat it again – the money being potentially generated by this is trillions of dollars. Not billions – trillions.

UM: How is Soros involved in the Global Warming movement?

WSI: (Eyebrows raise) Where do you think so many of the grants come from to “study” the impacts of Global Warming? The vast majority who make their living studying this fabricated issue do so at the bidding of Mr. Soros and his supporters – and that reality has been in place for some time The IPS, the Alliance for Climate Protection…there are so many layers that have been produced by the Soros’ interests it would take us days just to mention each one. The entertainment industry, advertising, education…it has permeated every facet of American society. The expense to do so has been tens of billions of dollars – but the payoff if successful is far more.

UM: And the labor unions are involved?

WSI: Absolutely. At every conceivable level. If not for the labor unions approval of the Global Warming issue – there would be but a handful of Democrats giving it any attention at all – President Obama included.

UM: How are the unions involved?

Retirado
sirjohn

WSI: Are you aware of the term “Blue-Green Alliance”?

UM: No.

WSI: It is a partnership among some of the largest and most influential labor unions and equally large and influential environmental groups. The very nature of the relationship is undeniable proof that Global Warming has almost nothing to do with concerns about climate and everything to do with profit and power. The Blue-Green alliance has millions of members – from teachers, steel workers, government employees, the National Wildlife Federation…every major union and environmental group is involved. All those green energy jobs? All the environmental regulations that are to be implemented? Small business will be destroyed and only large union-backed/government-approved corporations and government entities will remain – the essence of a Statist economy. The very thing Adolph Hitler developed in Nazi Germany. The very same thing.

UM: With all due respect to your own personal experiences with the Nazis…this is all a bit vague. Can you possibly give me something more concrete?Something or someone to tie this all in? I understand Obama – President Obama, receives a lot of support from labor unions. I agree that labor unions do not have the best interests of a free market economy at heart. I understand that part of it. I’m having some difficulty linking Global Warming with the labor unions though. The two seem to contradict one another’s own interests. The Solyndra scandal – I assume you still believe that to be the bigger scandal the administration is facing?

WSI: Yes.

UM: The Solyndra thing…that seems to be more along the lines of pay-to-play politics, right? Solyndra and other companies supported Obama’s campaign and are then paid back with stimulus dollars. It’s not right – it should be prosecuted…but it’s also unfortunately a fairly common occurrence in our political system, right? And so, this big conspiracy concept – the labor unions and the environmental groups all working together to…to re-shape the American economy, or the world economy…I’m not saying you’re wrong. You certainly have far more insight into this than I would – but I’m not seeing it. I’m not understanding how they all tie in together, and Soros, and Barack – President Obama. Can you outline all of that for me? I realize we are working under a time constraint here – but any help on that would really be appreciated.

WSI: That would take far too long. What I will do is give you a name. Go back and do some research – this information is available…one of the great benefits of this new technology – and then we can pick this up here at a later time. That way you will be involved in the conversation with a far better understanding of what we are attempting to discuss. Does that sound acceptable to you?

UM: Absolutely. And I apologize for my ignorance on so much of these details. This process sometimes sends me in so many different directions trying to find answers…I am grateful for you taking the time to explain it to me. –Name withheld- doesn’t have the patience for that, and the frustration levels…

WSI: They mean well – you can trust that. I don’t agree with their tactics, or their diminished choice of language…but they are doing God’s work, and at great risk to themselves – professionally, and most likely personally as well. I would agree though that patience is a virtue of which they have little time for.

UM: So the name – who is the name that will tie all of this together? The labor unions, the environmental groups, Soros, President Obama…you have a single name that links all of that?

WSI: Gerard. Leo Gerard…

Retirado
sirjohn

Obama’s War on Domestic Oil Production

Obama’s War on Domestic Oil Production

By Christopher Prandoni

12/16/2011

This week the Department of Interior (DOI) sold its first oil lease in the Gulf of Mexico in over a year. Withholding drilling permits and cancelling leases, the Obama Administration has made what was once routine nearly impossible.

Upon assuming office, President Obama cancelled 31 oil and gas lease sales, delaying thousands of jobs and billions in economic activity. Not letting any crisis go to waste, the Department of Interior imposed a six month drilling moratorium on the Gulf following the Macondo disaster.

The Obama Administration’s recent offshore drilling plan codifies the White House’s anti-energy, anti-jobs pposition. The Obama 2012-2017 draft drilling plan closes a majority of the Outer Continental Shelf (OCS) to new energy production. In fact, less than 3 percent of America’s OCS will be available for development.

While the moratorium technically ended, only a handful of permits have been issued earning this era the nomenclature, “permatorium.” Compared to pre-moratorium levels, almost twice as many exploration and development plans are stuck at DOI. Approval of plans has decreased by 86 percent explaining why the median number of days for approving an exploration plan has increased from 36 to 131 days. Most telling, revenue from offshore lease sales dropped from $9.5 billion in 2008 to $36 million in 2011.

Political Cartoons by Chip Bok

DOI Secretary Ken Salazar told Politico that “total U.S. crude oil production was higher in 2010 than in any year since 2003. The Obama administration continues to take meaningful steps to grow America’s domestic energy economy and ssecure our energy future.” While technically accurate, the increase in total U.S. production can be completely attributed to increased production on state and private lands, like development of North Dakota’s Bakken formation.

Retirado
sirjohn

Re: Obama’s War on Domestic Oil Production

PART 2

Production on federal lands, territory under Salazar’s purview, has been decreasing since Obama was sworn in. The fact that America’s oil output has increased is a testament to oil and natural gas companies revolutionary extracting techniques—like hydraulic fracturing—and has nothing to do with the federal government.

Adding insult to injury, foreign countries from all over the world are drilling near our coasts. Canada is drilling near Maine, Russia near Alaska, and Mexico is busy developing its vast reserves. Cuba is now soliciting help to drill within its waters, a mere 60 miles away from Florida.

The pposition of this Administration is pro-drilling, as long as the oil wells being developed are in foreign waters. President Obama laid out this policy when speaking in Brazil, “We want to work with you. We want to help with technology and support to develop these oil reserves safely, and when you’re ready to start selling, we want to be one of your best customers.”

President Obama’s refusal to embrace domestic drilling from American companies has exacerbated our economic downturn. Simply allowing U.S. companies to develop natural resources currently prohibited by the federal government would have huge economic and geopolitical benefits. A million jobs would be created over the next ten years—literally. Drilling projects are enormously expensive, labor intensive projects that cost billions to undertake. These new wells would nearly double our domestic oil output adding another 4 million barrels to our daily production. And lastly, the government would receive around $127 billion in additional revenue, all according to a Wood Mackenzie study.

House Republicans have passed numerous bills that would expedite permitting in pro-drilling states like Alaska and Virginia only to watch them die in the Senate. With unemployment hovering around nine percent the American people are crying out for jobs. President Obama and his Department of the Interior should get out of the way and let American oil and natural gas producers do what they do best—employ Americans.

Christopher Prandoni Christopher Prandoni serves as a Federal Affairs Manager of Americans for Tax Reform (ATR).

President Bush's July 2008 decision to lift the presidential moratorium on offshore drilling caused oil prices to drop from "$147 straight down to $33 a barrel in six months."

GAS PRICES:
BUSH      6/2008 $4.25      12/2008 $1.70
OBAMA   1/2009 $1.97        6/2011 $3.74

George W. Bush appears on a billboard sign in Minnesota

Retirado
sirjohn

DEMOCRATAS DEFRAUD $BILLIONS FROM FANNIE & FREDDIE

[ Editado ]

Former Fannie, Freddie Execs Charged With Securities Fraud

By Dunstan Prial

Published December 16, 2011

| FOXBusiness

Six former executives at Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac have been charged by the Securities and Exchange Commission with lying about the two housing entities’ exposure to high-risk subprime mortgage loans just ahead of the 2008 financial crisis.

The SEC is alleging that as the U.S. housing bubble was losing air between 2006 and 2008, these top executives – three at Fannie Mae and three at Freddie Mac – knowingly allowed the two publicly traded entities to make false statements regarding their holdings of loans made to borrowers with bad credit.

They lied, according to the SEC’s complaint, in order to mislead investors and prop up Fannie and Freddie’s stock price. At the time, both entities were backed by the U.S. government but their stock was traded in public markets.

Both Fannie and Freddie were taken over by the government in 2008 as they teetered on the verge on insolvency.

Charged in civil suits by the SEC from Fannie Mae was former CEO Daniel H. Mudd, former chief risk officer Enrico Dallavecchia, and former executive vice president Thomas A. Lund.

The former Freddie Mac executives include former Chairman and CEO Richard F. Syron, former executive vice president and chief business officer Patricia L. Cook, and former executive vice president Donald J. Bisenius.

[pullquote]

According to the SEC, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac have agreed to cooperate with the investigation into the former executives in exchange for immunity from prosecution.

Perhaps sensitive to criticism of their decision not to go after the entities themselves, the SEC said “unique circumstances” — namely the cost to taxpayers if Fannie and Freddie had to defend themselves against SEC charges – led to the agreement.

“Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac executives told the world that their subprime exposure was substantially smaller than it really was,” said Robert Khuzami, director of the SEC’s Enforcement Division, in a statement. “These material misstatements occurred during a time of acute investor interest in financial institutions’ exposure to subprime loans, and misled the market about the amount of risk on the company’s books.”

Both lawsuits allege the former executives allowed the firms to “materially misstate their holdings of subprime mortgage loans” in SEC filings, public statements, investor calls, and media interviews.

The SEC is alleging that Fannie Mae reported that its 2006 exposure totaled about $4.8 billion when the number was really closer to $43 billion.

Freddie Mac executives, according to the complaint, told investors in 2006 that the entity had “basically no subprime exposure” when the figure actually stood $141 billion, which by 2008 had grown to $244 billion.

Both Fannie and Freddie declined to comment Friday. Attorneys for the executives charged by the SEC couldn’t immediately be reached for comment.

Retirado
siboneyes

Re: DEMOCRATAS DEFRAUD $BILLIONS FROM FANNIE & FREDDIE

The OWS according to Thomas Sowell

November 23, 2011

The current Occupy Wall Street movement is the best illustration to date of what President Barack Obama’s America looks like. It is an America where the lawless, unaccomplished, ignorant and incompetent rule. It is an America where those who have sacrificed nothing pillage and destroy the lives of those who have sacrificed greatly. It is an America where history is rewritten to honor dictators, murderers and thieves. It is an America where violence, racism, hatred, class warfare and murder are all promoted as acceptable means of overturning the American civil society.

It is an America where humans have been degraded to the level of animals: defecating in public, having SX in public, devoid of basic hygiene. It is an America where the basic tenets of a civil society, including faith, family, a free press and individual rights, have been rejected. It is an America where our founding documents have been shredded and, with them, every person’s guaranteed liberties.

It is an America where, ultimately, great suffering will come to the American people, but the rulers like Obama, Michelle Obama, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Barney Frank, Chris Dodd, Joe Biden, Jesse Jackson, Louis Farrakhan, liberal college professors, union bosses and other loyal liberal/Communist Party members will live in opulent splendor.

It is the America that Obama and the Democratic Party have created with the willing assistance of the American media, Hollywood , unions, universities, the Communist Party of America, the Black Panthers and numerous anti-American foreign entities.

Barack Obama has brought more destruction upon this country in four years than any other event in the history of our nation, but it is just the beginning of what he and his comrades are capable of.

The Occupy Wall Street movement is just another step in their plan for the annihilation of America . “Socialism, in general, has a record of failure so blatant that only an intellectual could ignore or evade it.”

Thomas Sowell

Obama to Occupy Wall St. Protesters: "You are the reason I ran for office."

Weekly Standard ^ | 11/22/11 | John McCormack

Obama hugs an increasingly unpopular, vulgar, and lawless movement. The Hill reports that after President Obama was heckled by protesters at an event in New Hampshire, he said:

“I appreciate you guys making your point; let me go ahead and make mine,” Obama said before continuing his speech. “I'll listen to you, you listen to me, OK?”

A few minutes later, Obama acknowledged the Occupy protest movement again, saying: “You are the reason I ran for office.”

Matthew Continetti writes on the Occupy movement in this week's issue of THE WEEKLY STANDARD: "Anarchy in the U.S.A."

Obama once again siding with the OWS pedophiles, rapists, exhibitionists, attackers of police officers, thieves, drug dealers, vandals, etc. (I have news headlines for each accusation showing the OWS trash engaging in these crimes.)
   Is Captain Civility who preached to conservatives about "civility" in the wake of the Giffords shooting by a raving leftist proud of the civility being demonstrated by these low life OWS he says are the reason he ran as they scream at and terrorize school children and refuse police requests to disperse because of police resources being diverted to their encampments leading to increased crime in other parts of the cities where these maggots are congregating?

OBAMA USA LA PLEBE AL ESTILO DE FIDEL Y CHAVEZ PARA PERMANECER EN EL PODER
Retirado
siboneyes

Solyndra: Just The Tip Of The Iceberg
America's Conservative News ^ | 01/15/2012 | America's Conservative News

The $535 million loan to Solyndra Inc., issued by the U.S.

Solyndra is just the tip of the iceberg. According to a report from left-wing CBS News, the Obama Department of Energy handed over at least 6.5 billion in our hard-earned tax dollars to so-called "clean energy" companies that have already filed for bankruptcy or are in the process of going down the tubes. Watch the video for more details.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/2833411/posts

Retirado
siboneyes

Planned Parenthood Uses Martin Luther King to Promote Abortion
| 1/16/2012 | LIFENEWS

Today, we honor a man whose words agitated, illuminated, inspired and liberated millions. Martin Luther King Jr. was a civil rights warrior with weapons, not of blade or bullet, but of ideas. In 2012 those ideas are spoken by many, yet followed by few. We’re still obsessed with the hue of our skin, while ignoring the more valuable substance that lies within. Some call it “judging a book by its cover”. We’ve all done it, many times to our own embarrassment.

Martin Luther King Jr. was no different. He became enamored with the façade of Planned Parenthood and its glossy cover of family planning and the false assurance of eliminating poverty. Birth control promised equality. It failed. Instead, the divide that King fought so passionately to mend became a chasm filled with communities ravaged by out-of-wedlock births, exponentially high STD/HIV rates, and rampant fatherlessness.

I am grateful, beyond words, for King’s tireless efforts to elevate humanity. His ultimate sacrifice, his very life, reminds me that there are things worth dying for. I know our collective memories of America’s civil rights champions are sacrosanct. But extraordinary people like Martin Luther King Jr. are not omniscient. They were, and are, quite fallible.

Little did Martin Luther King Jr. know that his words (or arguably Coretta Scott King’s) in 1966, immortalized in ink and praising Planned Parenthood, would literally turn blood-red.

Planned Parenthood, the nation’s number one killer of African-Americans (more die by abortion than all other causes of death combined), boasts of King’s support at the 1966 inauguration of the Margaret Sanger Award. Abortion wasn’t legal then and married couples adorned the covers of Planned Parenthood’s printed propaganda.

In an advice column he wrote for Ebony magazine, from 1957-1958, King recognized the wrong of abortion in a response to a young man who compelled his girlfriend to the crime. He advised, in part: “One can never rectify a mistake until he admits that a mistake has been made.”

Taking cues from his own advice, supporting Planned Parenthood was King’s mistake. There are disturbing questions that have to be asked, such as “How much did MLK know about this eugenics-birthed organization?” Surely he knew that its founder, Margaret Sanger, prided herself in speaking before the KKK on behalf of her organization’s mission. Did he know about the failed Negro Project? He had to be aware that the president of Planned Parenthood, during the time he accepted the award (via his wife, Coretta), was Alan Guttmacher, former Vice President of the irrefutably racist American Eugenics Society. Certainly he knew eugenicists were forcibly sterilizing women, disproportionately black, across the country, work involving many Planned Parenthood affiliates. Did he not know that all of the peaceful protests, sit-ins, and boycotts in the South were aimed at eugenics-based Jim Crow laws?

Or was he, like many others, too fixed on that glossy cover to turn the page and find out what was inside?

Sadly, his lack of awareness of Planned Parenthood spurred on an even more insidious injustice than that which he challenged with such spiritual fervor. We honor a great man while acknowledging he wasn’t always right. Abortion is now epidemic in the black community. In New York City, abortion occurs 5.8 times more among blacks than whites. Sixty percent of all black pregnancies in NYC, the home of Planned Parenthood, end in abortion. It is epidemic. This certainly isn’t the “dream” MLK spoke of, but a nightmare reality that feeds the abortion industry’s bottom line.

Planned Parenthood commits heinous injustice every single day. When the nation’s largest abortion chain invokes King’s name, to justify the slaughter of over 1.21 million innocent lives each year, it mocks the sacrifice of one who fought, and died, for human dignity.

Martin Luther Kings Jr’s words from decades ago still ring powerfully true: “Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere!”