happy new year
¡Bienvenido a los Foros de Univision! Participa, intercambia mensajes privados, sube tus fotos y forma parte de nuestra Comunidad. | Ingresa | Regístrate Gratis
Responder
Junior
raikoayanami
0 Kudos

FORMATO CARTA DE CONOCIDOS

HOLA. TENGO QUE RENOVAR ME GREEN CARD Y PIDEN CARTA DE CONO CONOCIDOS. ALGUIENTE TIENE EL FPRMATO. POFAVOR
Papel
dominilauper

Re: FORMATO CARTA DE CONOCIDOS

ESTA ES UN EJEMPLO DE CARTA. SOLO TIENES QUE CAMBIAR LOS NOMBRES Y DIRECCIONES.

Be it acknowledge that, David A , Residing at 3500 Main Street. Seattle, WA 98055. Born in Mexico City, on 01/26/1966. The undersigned deponent, being of legal age, does hereby depose and say under the follows:
I am a citizen of the United States.
I have been a friend to Julio R since 1994, and met his wife Ana R since she arrive to the United States in 2003.
They are currently married and live as a couple at the following address: 108 SE 170th, Anytown, CA 98023.
I was one of the two witness required for the civil marriage ceremony held in Anytown, CA on Oct 31, 2003.

I have visited Julio and Ana's residence on multiple occasions because they have invited me for dinner or lunch.

I visit their house regularly and when they are out of town, I take care of the of their house.

Julio and I, have the same employer which is Computer Services, located at 123 anytown USA, CA 98774.

I affirm that the foregoing is true except as to statements made upon information and belief, as to those I believe then to be true.

Witness my hand under the penalty of perjury this ______ day of _________, 20______
Papel
dominilauper

Re: FORMATO CARTA DE CONOCIDOS

ESTE ES OTRO MODELO DE CARTA.. SUERTE..

Insert Date Here in Month spelled out, day, 2005 format)

This document is to verify that name 1 here and name 2 here did live in a bonafide true marital relationship, that both parties entered into with the intent to live as true and legal husband and wife. The parties afore listed lived together as husband and wife from this date to this date.

The couple began a courtship, which resulted in marriage in [year], thus establishing a timeline for this relationship to be considered legitimate.

We, as signers of this document, state that all information is true and correct to the best of our knowledge.

signer 1(signature)_____________________ (copy & paste as many as needed)
printed name _________________

WITNESS my hand, and official seal this (day) day of (month) 2005 *replace with number day & a spelled out month*

notary public signature (notary signs here, relace with a __________)