Responder
¡Bienvenido a los Foros de Univision! Participa, intercambia mensajes privados, sube tus fotos y forma parte de nuestra Comunidad. | Ingresa | Regístrate Gratis
Diamante
siboneyes

EL DESAIRE A SARKOSY.. ¿ CUANTAS VECES PUEDE METER OBAMA LA PATA EN UN SOLO DIA?

RESULTO DESASTROSO EL VIAJE DE OBAMA A LA CELEBRACION DEL D DAY.

OBAMA DESAIRA A SARKOSY Y A MERKEL DESPUES DE SU DESPLIEGUE DE CAMARADERIA CON TIRANOS MUSULMANES

Obama Rubs In His Sarkozy Snub

In the guise of supposedly softpedaling his shunning of French prez Sarkozy, whose dinner invitation he spurned, Pres. Obama has actually rubbed in the snub.

This morning in Caen France, the President was asked why he was not spending more time in France and specifically why the Obamas turned down a dinner invitation last night by the French power couple President Sarkozy and his wife, Carla Bruni.

European Media to Obama: Where’s the Local Love?
June 06, 2009
Jack Tapper from ABC

During President Obama’s European leg of the five-day, four-country trip abroad there seems to be a certain preoccupation by the European media if the American president is showing them enough love.

This morning in Caen France, the President was asked why he was not spending more time in France and specifically why the Obamas turned down a dinner invitation last night by the French power couple President Sarkozy and his wife, Carla Bruni.

“What it means is that I have a very tough schedule,” the President laughed back, “I would love nothing more than to have a leisurely week in Paris, stroll down the Seine, take my wife out to a nice meal, have a picnic in Luxembourg gardens. Those days are over, for the moment.”

The President said that his main task, when on foreign trips, is to get business done.

As for an alleged Sarkozy snub, the President said that good friends needn’t worry about “symbols, and the convention, and the protocols, “ and implied that sometimes a phone call is as good as quality time together.

“I know I can always pick up the phone and talk to him,” Mr. Obama said of President Sarkozy, “that it’s not necessary for me to spend huge amounts of time other than just getting business done when I’m here.”

In the future, the President said, he’ll have more time on his hands to engage in a little more local tourism.

“At some point I will be the ex-president and then you will find me in France I’m sure quite a bit, having fun.”

Just yesterday, at a press conference in Dresden Germany, President Obama was asked almost the very same thing – except from a German reporter — who wondered why the US President wasn’t devoting more time to Germany.

“I think you guys are reading too much into my schedule,” Mr. Obama said yesterday to the German press, and repeated today to the French press.

- Sunlen Miller

Note: So PBO’s at odds with Sarkozy, as well as with Angela Merkel of Germany. The Israelis are ticked at him, too. The only folks who seem to like him are . . . the Arabs, who see PBO as an imam. Interesting!

Cristal
normaii

Re: EL DESAIRE A SARKOSY.. ¿ CUANTAS VECES PUEDE METER OBAMA LA PATA EN UN SOLO DIA?

Inmediatamente al bajarse del avion, el Presidente Obama, se reunio con su gabinete para comenzar "el plan de Salud para el Pais", como ven el P. Obama, no anda, vacacionando, sino cumpliendo con sus deberes de presidente y como los termina a los mas importantes los de su pais. America, cuando este de vacaciones.."bien merecidas" sera otra cosa, por hoy el pais necesita mucha atencion, asi que no la rieguen mamonexxxx
Quarzo
micoleris

Un dia del Presidente Obama

:cara_yes:
Micoleris
Platino Brillante
maryhottm

Re: UN dia en la vida de P. Obama

Diamante
yubelkis

Re: UN dia en la vida de P. Obama

:cara_burlon: