Responder
¡Bienvenido! Para que puedas participar, intercambiar mensajes privados, subir fotos, dar kudos y ser parte de las conversaciones necesitas estar ingresado en los Foros. | Ingresa | Regístrate Gratis
Zafiro
siboneyes

Re: What - Me? AN IMPOSTER?

PART 3

After the first three plus years of the presidency, it is painfully clear that Barack Obama was a “pretty face,” and “glib speaker” and a lightweight liberal politician with a community organizer/radical background. The American people should be outraged at this man’s behavior and even his candidacy. Why are they not? Because of the misinformation delivered by sympathetic liberal/mainstream media who loves his nonsensical form of governing.

…”Obama’s perceived preparedness for the presidency is a terrible delusion, from which it is difficult to escape. Mistakes build upon each other and result in even more complex problems. Difficult problems that are mishandled become even more difficult to fix. When you have too little experience, lack substance (other than the words of your latest speech), then leading, managing and problem solving simply don’t happen. And that is what has occurred. When you compound the problem by surrounding your self with like-minded theorists, lacking in real-world experience, things become worse yet. The theoretical solutions to problems often don’t work due to the messiness of the real world—and the reasons are almost unfathomable to these rookie executive/politicians. …”

What should Americans think about this “imposter?” Will he divulge his true background so we can all see who he is and where he came from—really? If not, is this just a man who should never have been sworn into the office of President in the first place, and who has crippled Americans miserably during his term?

Will we continue to believe his misstatements (the politically correct term for lies)? Can he simply use the media to “erase and forget the past three years of misery and missteps?” Or will we learn from his imperialistic behavior and terrible results and throw him out in November?

That is what why we wrote HOPE IS NOT A STRATEGY: Leadership Lessons from the Obama Presidency. To learn more go to: www.hopeisnotastrategybook.com and sign up—and go to buy the book—and see for yourself! There are thirty chapters that reveal what was behind Barack Obama’s mistakes, failures and lack of leadership.

—–
John Mariotti is an internationally known executive and an award-winning author. His newest book, co-authored with D. M. Lukas, Hope is NOT a Strategy: Leadership Lessons from the Obama Presidency

Mariotti’s 2008 book, The Complexity Crisis was named one of 2008’s Best Business Books. His critically acclaimed 2010 novel, The Chinese Conspiracy, merges an exciting fictional thriller with the reality of America’s risk from Cyber-Attacks. Mariotti does keynote speeches, serves on corporate boards and is a consultant/advisor to companies. He can be reached at www.mariotti.net .

Zafiro
siboneyes

Re: What - Me?

Judge Napolitano: OBAMA Is Close to   Totalitarianism

A few months ago he was saying, the Congress doesn’t count. The    Congressdoesn’t mean anything. I’m going to rule by decree and   administrative regulation. Now he’s basically saying the Supreme Court doesn’t count. It doesn’t matterwhat they  think.  They can’t review our legislation.

Zafiro
siboneyes

IF I WANTED AMERICA TO FAIL

Zafiro
siboneyes

Issa: Obama Admin 'Most Corrupt Government In History'

"We are busy in Washington with a corrupt government, with a government that I said perhaps because of the money, the amount of TARP and stimulus funds, was going to be the most corrupt government history and it is proving to be just exactly that. This money going though the hands of political leaders is corrupting the process, whether it is Solyndra, GSA, or a number of other scandals. Our mandate is to go after the wrongful acts of government or to review for reorganization laws already passed."
Zafiro
siboneyes

88 MILLONES DESOCUPADOS NO INCLUIDOS EN LAS ESTADISTICAS.

En el cálculo que hace el régimen de Obama del desempleo no se cuentan 88,149,000 que están sin trabajo pero que no son incluidos a la hora de medir las estadísticas por que se les agotó el poder recibir la ayuda a los desempleados y están desalentados de buscar trabajo. A esa lista se añadieron otros 522,000 solamente el mes pasado, y de ahí surge el engaño de decir que el desempleo bajo del 8.2% al 8.1% cuando el desempleo real pasa del 19%.

Esos 88 millones de desempleados que no cuentan, son el record más alto de la historia, con la resultante que la participación en la fuerza laboral bajo al 64.3%, el record más bajo en los últimos 30 años en que empezaron a tabularse esas estadísticas.

Zafiro
siboneyes

FORMER CONGRESSMAN, ARTUR DAVIS, WHO WAS A STRONG   SUPPORTER OF OBAMA AND ONCE A PROUD DEMOCRAT BECOMES REPUBLICAN

5/31/2012