Responder
¡Bienvenido a los Foros de Univision! Participa, intercambia mensajes privados, sube tus fotos y forma parte de nuestra Comunidad. | Ingresa | Regístrate Gratis
Miembro
zenergy
0 Kudos

NOT MUCH SPANISH HELP LOCATING BRAZILIAN PLASTIC SURGEON

I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP IN HERE GUYS!!! A FEW WEEKS AGO I WAS PLANNING ON VISITING A DR. IN TIJUANA NAMED DR. CAMPOS. ON THE FORUM MAKEMEHEAL.COM, THEY RAVE ABOUT HIM!!! WELL, TURNS OUT THAT MY HUBBY WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO GO TO TIJUANA B/C OF THE DRUG WARS. NOW, IM BACK TO SQUARE ONE! IM HOPING THAT YOU GUYS CAN HELP ME LOCATE A GREAT PLASTIC SURGEON IN BRAZIL THAT'S AS GOOD IF NOT BETTER THAN DR. CAMPOS. HE HAS THESE GIRLS LOOKING LIKE VIDEO VIXENS!!!! HOUR GLASS SHAPES!!!!! I THINK HE USES THE TECHNIQUE OF LIPOABDOMINOPLASTY WHERE THEY TIGHTEN YOUR MUSCLES IN YOUR STOMACH TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE THEY HAVE A SIX PACK! HE ALSO DOES GREEEEAAAAT BOOTIES W/THE FAT GRAFTING TECHN! DO ANY OF YOU ALL KNOW OF A GREAT PLASTIC SURGEON THAT DOES THESE PROCED. AND MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE A VIDEO VIXEN? ALSO, ALONG W/A DR. REFERRAL, I NEED TO KNOW  OF SOME GREAT HOTELS AND OR RECOVERY HOUSES W/STAFFED NURSES? IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME, IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPREC.!!!!! LIKE I SAID, MAKEMEHEAL.COM IS KINDA BIASED IN THAT THEY ONLY SEEM TO TALK ABOUT THE PLASTIC SURGEONS IN TIJUANA, NOT MUCH INFO. ON ANYWHERE ELSE THOUGH!!!!!

MANY THANKS TO ALL WHO HELP ME OUT,

ZENERGY:auchh:

Junior
barbiie2012

Re: NOT MUCH SPANISH HELP LOCATING BRAZILIAN PLASTIC SURGEON

[ Editado ]

Hi Zenergy welcome!

Girl I saw Dr. Campo's work on makemeheal and I was also interested in his work, I event sent pictures so that he can send me a price(still waiting on the email). I saw a member's picture over there that TOTALLY IMPRESSED ME, like wow an (@ss ) out of this world, she used 1200cc on each cheek.

I really do not know about any Brazilian plastic surgeon so I can't help you on that and I haven't really read on here on anyone using any Brazilian doctor. But regarding Campos, I was interested until I read the drama about his aftercare work and stuff....I want the complete package(good doc, cares about folks and if anything happens is willing to help).

Most of the docs that the ladies in here use are Colombians, and Dominicans.

I haven't had my surgery yet so I can't really recommend you to anyone.

Dr Cabral Dominican surgeon known for "making barbies, king of the barbies" meaning small waist, and a huge nice butt but he is in some drama for malpractice and had to go to court outside of the DR.

I have seen a few doctors that can give a small waist in the DR based on the  pictures of their butt work on the forum and on their page, BUT have yet to see one that works like Cabral did :smileysad:

Now if you are willing to travel to Dr and Colombia and u need help with the translation of certain threads or any info or any doc in particular I am more than willing to help ya :smileyhappy: just let me know or if anything you can email me at barbiie2012@hotmail.com

Also if you want me to look deep into the forum to see if anyone used a Brazilian Doc ? But again like I mentioned most of the Docs used on this board are from Colombia, Dominican Republic, Venezuela, and other Spanish speaking Latino countries. I have yet to see anything on Brazil and I have been doing extensive research all over the forum.

Miembro
jalens

HI BARBIE!

THX FOR THE INPUT. DO YOU KNOW OF ANY PS IN DOMINICAN THAT CAN DO THIS TYPE WORK W/STELLAR REP? I KNOW YOU STATED THAT YOU DO ALOT OF RESEARCH BUT WHO HAVE YOU FOUND LATELY?

Junior
barbiie2012

[ Editado ]

Hi Jalens, I replied in the other thread.

So far I have looked info on the following Dominican doctors...I am Dominican myself but I live in the USA. I will be having surgery for the summer of 2012 and I still haven't made up my mind.

Here is the list of the doctors that I have looked into

1)Dr. Walkiris Robles(Female doctor, was the first one I have reached she gave me the price of $4600 with all included for Lipo all over my body and fat grafting in the butt. It includes EVERYTHING transportation, medication, post op girdle,  7-10 days stay at her recovery house, food, internet, phone)

Positive: She has no malpractice, you are able to find a few reviews of her even outside of the univision forum and there is no complaints. She's good at TT and lipo and boobs but doesn't necessarily super impress me.

Negative: When asked for pictures of her work she would ignore that part of the question, when asked for butt work she didn't send it. I found out that she doesn't like to put in a lot of cc's of fat in the butt. Example if you want the results campos have given, she won't put more than 700cc in the butt because she doesn't want to put the patient's health at risk which is GOOD in a way..but bad if you have a small butt. The fat reabsorbs 40%. Has a website but no pictures of her work there, I have it because someone else sent it to me. Oh and I have been asking since late August...we in October no butt  pictures yet.   If you want me to send it to you so that you can see email me at barbiie2012@hotmail.com.

2) Dr Juan Manuel Sanchez Rijo quoted me around $3,500 for Lipo and butt grafting.

Positive: Has no case of malpractice, have not read anything bad about him. He is really nice and explains very well the information on the phone, it doesn't feel like he is trying to rush. He has a website so I got to see a lot of pictures but I believe those pictures are old though from like 2010.It is better to reach him at his personal phone because his secretary will be like he is at surgery(he might be but he might not be)

Negative:  He doesn't have inclusive packages so with the recovery house and the clinic the cost goes up by a lot. He is not really internet savy and you will have to call him to get him to check your email to give you a quote. His secretary will pass him the phone a lot to him when she sees that you talk a lot to the doctor and she gets to know you. I feel like his butt work could be better but again, I dont really know because Campo's butt work in his website are not as good as the work he has done in MAKEMEHEAL so this can vary I guess.

3) Nelson Rosario Socias

Positive: Has no malpractice and no horror stories or anything.

Negative: I had emailed him from a quote, he used to email me back and forth all the time asking me questions after he received my pictures. NEVER GOT BACK TO ME WITH A QUOTE AND LEFT ME HANGING!

Website:http://www.drnelsonrosario.com/cms/contenido/tipos.html

4)Dr. Bello Quoted me $5,000 with recovery house included for lipo all over and butt grafting.

Positive: Has a lot of pictures on her website, does a good job sculpting the female body. Her TT is good, sounded really nice to me on the phone despite all the drama I have read from her.

Negative: I asked for butt  grafting work and her assistant said they will show me when I get THERE...like hello I am not going to take a plane and see if I like it after you have my money? HELL NO.  She sounded nice on the phone but she didn't really give me a lot of details, all she did was my write my info down and then asked if I had any questions.

5)Dr Cabral(The king of the barbies)

Positive: He is good at what he does......he is NOT GOOD BUT EXCELLENT. He is the number 1 surgeon in the DR. He quoted me $4,000 for body lipo all over and for the butt  fat grafting. It includes all the expenses in the hospital but does not include recovery house. He replies fast to my email. I have seen the miracles he has done on this SITE.

Negative: Has cases of malpractice and no one knows when he will be back to operate in the Dr. He is currently outside of the DR.

Supposedly there is a doctor that even Dr. Cabral recommends saying that he is the closest to work his name is Dr. Torres. I haven't seen any of his work on here, and he has a website but no pictures. :smileysad:.

http://www.cipla.com.do/?Galeria-de-muestra〈=en

Dr. Torres website

http://www.drrafaeltorres.com/contentpagecontac.html