Aqui la nota
TELEMUNDO STATION GROUP’S LATE EVENING NEWS AND LOCAL BROADCASTS OF “MARIDO EN ALQUILER” AND “SANTA DIABLA” AMONG THE MOST WATCHED PROGRAMS, REGARDLESS OF LANGUAGE, IN KEY MARKETS
“Noticiero Telemundo 51” at 11PM in Miami is the #1 Newscast, Regardless of Language, Among Adults 18-49 for Fifth Consecutive Month
MIAMI, August 29, 2013 –During August, Telemundo Station Group’s late evening news and Telemundo Media’s original productions “Marido en Alquiler” and “Santa Diabla” delivered strong performances among adults 18-49 in key markets, according to Nielsen data. Telemundo Miami’s “Noticiero Telemundo 51” at 11pm continues to be the most watched local newscast across all stations in the market, while Telemundo Houston’s “Noticiero Telemundo Houston” at 10pm was the fastest-growing local newscast for its fifth consecutive month. In addition, Telemundo’s newly premiered telenovelas “Marido en Alquiler” and Santa Diabla” are the #1 overall programs in their time period among adults 18-49 in the Miami market.
· Miami’s “Noticiero Telemundo 51” (M-F 11pm) outranked all other local stations as the most watched late evening local newscast in its time period among adults 18-49, regardless of language, for its fifth consecutive month.
· Houston’s “Noticiero Telemundo Houston” (M-F 10pm) was the fastest-growing local newscast among adults 18-49 for its fifth consecutive month.
· Telemundo Station Group’s late newscasts delivered double and triple digit year-over-year growth vs. August 2012 in their time period among adults 18-49 in Houston (+238%), Phoenix (+172%), Dallas (+125%), San Francisco (+65%), Miami (+39%), and Los Angeles (+29%).
Telemundo’s newly premiered telenovelas “Marido en Alquiler” and “Santa Diabla” delivered strong year-over-year growth for local stations in their time period vs. August 2012, outranking their competition, regardless of language, in key markets:
· “Marido en Alquiler” (Husband for Hire, M-F 9pm ET), starring popular telenovela stars Maritza Rodriquez, Sonya Smith and Juan Soler, was the most watched program across all stations, regardless of language, among adults 18-49 in Miami. It ranked #2, regardless of language, in the same demo in New York. In addition, “Marido en Alquiler” delivered double digit year-over-year growth, among adults 18-49 in Phoenix (+60%), Dallas (+45%), San Francisco (+26%) and Miami (19%).
· Santa Diabla” (Broken Angel, M-F 10pm ET), the steamy telenovela starring Gaby Espino, Aarón Díaz, and singing sensation and actor Carlos Ponce, was the #1 program across all stations, regardless of language, among adults 18-49 in Miami. It ranked #3, regardless of language, in the same demo in Los Angeles, New York and Houston, outperforming general market programming. In addition, “Santa Diabla” delivered double digit year-to-year growth in Phoenix (+78%) and Houston (+24%).
Publicado: 09-06-2013 12:45 AM
Publicado: 09-06-2013 12:50 AM
NO SE SI HAS LEIDO LOS PRESS RELEASES NOMBRANDO A UNIVISION COMO #1 TODA LA TEMPORADA.
Y SOBRE LO DE MIAMI QUE SE PUEDE DECIR SI TELEMUNDO TIENE UN EJERCITO METIDO AQUI EN TODOS LOS FOROS NO SOLO PROMOVIENDO LA NOVELAS DE TELEMUNDO ... SI NO ... ATACANDO AGRESIVAMENTE LA PROGRAMACION DE UNIVISION.
Y UNIVISION COMIENDO BASURA Y DORMIDO AL GATILLO.
LO QUE LE HAN HECHO A LA TEMPESTAD NO TIENE PERDON QUE ESTA MEJOR QUE MEA Y SD PUESTAS JUNTAS!!!
Publicado: 09-06-2013 02:26 AM
Publicado: 09-06-2013 02:46 AM
La Tempestad esta MIL VECES MEJOR que esas dos noveluchas que paravmi gran asombro hasta Sonya esta gris pero que gris en su papelucho!
Por favor!!! Y luego metidos aqui em Univision!
Porque no se van para Telemundo y dejan de meternos esos bodrios por las narices!!!
Publicado: 09-06-2013 02:56 AM
IGUAL TE DIGO YO SOBRE ESAS DOS PORQUERIAS!!!
VAYANSE PARA TELEMUNDO Y DEJENOS EN PAZ!!!
vanillagorilla ha escrito:
Levymania por Dios!!! LA TEMPESFLOP mejor que MEA y SD? Por favor!! Yo prefiero ver a Blue's Clues o Dora La Exploradora antes que ese churro de LT.
Publicado: 09-06-2013 02:58 AM