¡Bienvenido a los Foros de Univision! Participa, intercambia mensajes privados, sube tus fotos y forma parte de nuestra Comunidad. | Ingresa | Regístrate Gratis
Responder
Platino Brillante
lacruel4
0 Kudos

Que perdida MURIO el actor EDDIE MURPHY!!!

Actor - Eddie Murphy Dies In Snowboard Accident

THIS STORY IS STILL DEVELOPING...

Actor Eddie Murphy is reported to have died shortly after a snowboard accident earlier today - <script type="text/javascript"></script> December 28, 2010.

The actor & novice snowboarder was vacationing at the Zermatt ski resort in Zermatt, Switzerland with family and friends. Witnesses indicate that Eddie Murphy lost control of his snowboard and struck a tree at a high rate of speed.

Eddie Murphy was air lifted by ski patrol teams to a local hospital, however, it is believed that the actor died instantly from the impact of the crash. The actor was wearing a helmet at the time of the accident and drugs and alcohol do not appear to have played any part in his death.

Additional details and information will be updated as it becomes available. This story is still developing

About Zermatt Ski Resort - While neighboring Gstaad is one of the world's top resorts with its three five-star hotels and St. Moritz is more popular, most rank Zermatt as Switzerland's top resort. A remarkably peaceful getaway, the village is peaceful thanks to its car-free environment. Amazingly picturesque, Zermatt holds the world's second biggest lift-served vertical drop and receives huge snowfalls thanks to its altitude.

Plata

Re: Que perdida MURIO el actor EDDIE MURPHY!!!

No Cruela, eso fue un rumor al igual que ayer el de Aretha Franklin, Murphy esta vivo y no esta en Suiza.

Diamante
superdamian

Espero que no sea verdad, aunque detesto sus películas, solo me gustaron  Coming to America y The Golden Child.

Platino Brillante
lacruel4

chicacolombia1 ha escrito:

No Cruela, eso fue un rumor al igual que ayer el de Aretha Franklin, Murphy esta vivo y no esta en Suiza.

Gracias por aclarar ANDREITA!!.....que susto me di!!...no deberian jugar con estas cosas!!.....hasta ganas me dan de borrar este tema!!..no le veo la gracia a estas cosas!!.....

Plata

Today 3:45 PM PST by Marc Malkin

/////********//////******="width: 302px;">Eddie Murphy Bobby Bank/WireImage

Eddie Murphy is the latest victim of the death hoax rumor mill.

Twitter exploded today with tweets that the Beverly Hills Cop funnyman had supposedly died.

We are happy to report that…

RELATED: Aaron Carter died on Twitter, too!

Murphy is sooo not dead.

A website called Global Associated News posted a story claiming that Murphy died in a freak accident while snowboarding in Zermatt, Switzerland during a vaction with family and friends. "Witnesses indicate that Eddie Murphy lost control of his snowboard and struck a tree at a high rate of speed," the report reads.

Murphy was reported to have died on impact.

"Trust me, Eddie is very much alive and well," the actor's rep assures us, "and definitely not in Switzerland snowboarding."

Turns out the same exact article was posted on the website about Owen Wilson. And he, like Murphy, is alive and has not been snowboarding in Switzerland.

A disclaimer on the site (in very fine print, of course) says the stories are fake and intended "for the purpose of entertainment."

Spreading false rumors that someone is dead is entertaining? We think not.

Cortesia de Eonline.com

Platino Brillante
elfblack

Recuerda que tiene fecha de 28 de diciembre :smileywink: y a veces si hay gente que es cruel... seguro es un rumor con tinte de "broma".

Plata

lacruel4 ha escrito:

chicacolombia1 ha escrito:

Gracias por aclarar ANDREITA!!.....que susto me di!!...no deberian jugar con estas cosas!!.....hasta ganas me dan de borrar este tema!!..no le veo la gracia a estas cosas!!.....

No te preocupes, Cruelis, a mi me paso lo mismo hace unas semanas con Gustavo Cerati :smileysad: , afortunadamente el aun sigue con vida tambien :smileyhappy:

Platino Brillante
gassone

CRUEL ya desmintieron eso :smileytongue:! Fueron unos bromistas de mal gusto que filtraron esa noticia. Tambien ¨mataron¨ a OWEN WILSON y a ADAM SANDLER, los tres dizque murieron en un accidente de snowboarding en un exclusivo resort de Suiza :smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::/