¡Bienvenido a los Foros de Univision! Participa, intercambia mensajes privados, sube tus fotos y forma parte de nuestra Comunidad. | Ingresa | Regístrate Gratis
Responder
Cristal
dannyluce

Re: *-* Bien por Maite :Inlove:

AY YOLANDA SALDIVAR POBRE DE TIIII M DAS PENA
maliar23
Temas: 229
Kudos: 1,443

Re: The 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2012 ( ADIVINEN QUIEN ESTA EN ESTA LISTA).............

[ Editado ]

TKS 4 THE VIDEO MAITE TIENE UN ROSTRO HERMOSSISSSIMMOO :Pazyamor:

Platino Brillante
montesj

Y PARA QUE ARADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN MAS LA LISTA O EL VIDEO NO LO HIZO UN FAN OSEAAAAAAA ES DE UNA PRESTIGIOSA PAGINA TC CANDLER OSEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ARDAN CHIHUAHUAAAAAAAAAAS JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAA

A SUS ARTISTUCHA LA CONOCERAN EN SU CASA OSEA DIGO NO ESTAN EN LA LISTA SORRY FOR YOURS

Marfil
trujilll

Genial. *-* Amo a Mai.

Mi diosa Mai! La adoro! :Inlove:                               
Platino Brillante
montesj

MEGAESTRELLAS QUE MEGAESTRELLAS OSEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Cristal
hnzb28

OMG LA REINA HACIENDO LO SUYO, YA ENTRÓ A LAS LIGAS MAYORES :smileyvery-happy:

HERMOSA QUE HERMOSA....HERMOSISIMA !!!
Temas: 281
Kudos: 276

Re: The 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2012 ( ADIVINEN QUIEN ESTA EN ESTA LISTA).............

ni idea que es Candler pero felicidades :Carcajadas:

Adriana Limay

Platino Brillante
montesj

LIGAS MAYTORES QUE LIGAS MAYORES...................

hnzb28 ha escrito:
OMG LA REINA HACIENDO LO SUYO, YA ENTRÓ A LAS LIGAS MAYORES :smileyvery-happy:

HERMOSA QUE HERMOSA....HERMOSISIMA !!!

Quarzo
perroniadicto

[ Editado ]

TC Candler is a film critic and professional poker player.  He was born in London, England, in 1972 — but has lived in various parts of the United States since the mid-1980′s.  He graduated from OSU in 1997 with a bachelors degree in English, with a strong emphasis in Film, Poetry & Fiction Writing.

From there, TC Candler went on to create one of the more successful non-commercial movie review websites of the late 1990′s. At it’s peak, Critical Mass Movie Reviews was receiving a quarter of a million unique visitors a month.  Eventually, he teamed up with two other critics to form IndependentCritics.com — a website devoted to movie reviews, celebrity interviews and opinionated columns.  It was also a huge success for over three years — ranking as one of the most popular movie sites on the net between 2005 and 2007.

TC Candler was also the lead writer and editor of Coming Soon Magazine — a London based monthly publication under the banner of The Independent Newspaper.  At its peak, Coming Soon was drawing well over 100,000 readers on a regular basis.  He currently resides in Minneapolis, Minnesota, where he divides his time reviewing  movies for his acclaimed personal site, and traveling to elite poker events such as the World Poker Tour and the World Series of Poker.

“For me, the most important qualities a film can possess are: Originality, Focus, Passion, Heart, Intelligence & Wit… all framed by magnificent acting, sure- handed directing, gorgeous cinematography & a beautiful score or soundtrack.I am a big fan of French and Italian films, and I much prefer the independent film scene to the mind-numbing repetition of most Hollywood blockbusters.I prefer to believe that films should be more than just mere entertainment. Nothing but pure entertainment tends to bore the hell out of me… which seems to be paradoxical. To merit a recommendation, I have to care.. I have to be moved… I have to know why a film exists!”

Saludos :smileyhappy:

doshogaresanahireina ha escrito:

Platino Brillante
montesj

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

perroniadicto ha escrito:

TC Candler is a film critic and professional poker player.  He was born in London, England, in 1972 — but has lived in various parts of the United States since the mid-1980′s.  He graduated from OSU in 1997 with a bachelors degree in English, with a strong emphasis in Film, Poetry & Fiction Writing.

From there, TC Candler went on to create one of the more successful non-commercial movie review websites of the late 1990′s. At it’s peak, Critical Mass Movie Reviews was receiving a quarter of a million unique visitors a month.  Eventually, he teamed up with two other critics to form IndependentCritics.com — a website devoted to movie reviews, celebrity interviews and opinionated columns.  It was also a huge success for over three years — ranking as one of the most popular movie sites on the net between 2005 and 2007.

TC Candler was also the lead writer and editor of Coming Soon Magazine — a London based monthly publication under the banner of The Independent Newspaper.  At its peak, Coming Soon was drawing well over 100,000 readers on a regular basis.  He currently resides in Minneapolis, Minnesota, where he divides his time reviewing  movies for his acclaimed personal site, and traveling to elite poker events such as the World Poker Tour and the World Series of Poker.

“For me, the most important qualities a film can possess are: Originality, Focus, Passion, Heart, Intelligence & Wit… all framed by magnificent acting, sure- handed directing, gorgeous cinematography & a beautiful score or soundtrack.I am a big fan of French and Italian films, and I much prefer the independent film scene to the mind-numbing repetition of most Hollywood blockbusters.I prefer to believe that films should be more than just mere entertainment. Nothing but pure entertainment tends to bore the hell out of me… which seems to be paradoxical. To merit a recommendation, I have to care.. I have to be moved… I have to know why a film exists!”

Saludos :smileyhappy:

doshogaresanahireina ha escrito: