Publicado: 10-20-2013 09:15 PM
CON ESTE REGIMEN BAJAS ENTRE 10 Y 17 LIBRAS EN UNA SEMANA, COMO ESTA EN FRANCES SE LOS TRADUCIRE AL ESPAñOL., BUENO LA ENCONTRE EN INGLES. SI NECESITAN LA TRADUCCION AL ESPAñOL COMPLETA ME AVISAN, esta sopa se la dan a las personas que necesitan bajar de peso rapidamente para someterse a un tratamiento u operacion. espero les ayude .
- 1 or 2 cans of stewed tomatoes ( UNA O DOS LATAS DE TOMATE)
- 3 plus large green onions ( TRES CEBOLLAS GRANDES)
- 1 large can of beef broth (no fat)( UNA LATA DE CONSOME DE CARNE)
- 1 pkg. Lipton Soup mix (chicken noodle)( UN PAQUETE DE SOPA LIPTON DE POLLO)
- 1 bunch of celery( UNA RAMO DE CELERI)
- 2 cans green beans (DOS LATAS DE EJOTES VERDES)
- 2 lbs. Carrots( 2 LIBRAS DE ZANAHORIAS)
- 2 Green Peppers(DOS CHILES VERDE)
Season with salt, pepper curry, parsley, if desired, or bouillon, hot or Worcestershire sauce. Cut veggies in small to medium pieces. Cover with water. Boil fast for 10 minutes. Reduce to simmer and continue to cook until veggies are tender. This soup can be eaten anytime you are hungry during the week. Eat as much as you want, whenever you want. This soup will not add calories. The more you eat, the more you will lose. You may want to fill a thermos in the morning if you will be away during the day. DRINKS:
- Unsweetened juices
- Tea (also herbal)
- Cranberry juice
- Skim milk
- Water, water, water
The Sacred Heart Diet has been called a number of different names (such as the Spokane Heart Diet, the Cleveland Clinic Diet, Sacred Heart Memorial Hospital Diet and the Miami Heart Institute Diet). The diet also bears a striking resemblance to the cabbage soup diet. (also a fad crash unhealthy diet)
This diet is not recommended
- The Sacred Heart Hospital in Montreal Canada (HÃ´pital Sacre Coeur) issued a press release in 2004 stating that "no nutritionist at the Hospital took part in the development of this diet" (ref - French).
- The American Heart Association have claimed that the diet is phony (ref).
- The Sacred Heart Medical Center also disclaim any association with the diet (ref).