Responder
¡Bienvenido! Para que puedas participar, intercambiar mensajes privados, subir fotos, dar kudos y ser parte de las conversaciones necesitas estar ingresado en los Foros. | Ingresa | Regístrate Gratis
ambrosiasalad
Temas: 10,674
Kudos: 33,958

100 MILLONES DE INDUES EMPIEZAN SU PEREGRINAGE PARA LIMPIAR SUS PECADOS EN EL GANGES

Millions of devoted Hindus queued patiently today as they prepared to cleanse their sins during the world's largest religious festival. Pilgrims will plunge into the sacred River Ganges tomorrow as they take part in the Kumbh Mela - considered the holiest of the 55-day festival - in northern India. The festival, held every 12 years, is expected to attract more than 100 million visitors from all over the world. Among them is Malti Devi, 65, from London. One dip in the river has the power to change life forever,' said Ms Devi who was taking part for the first time. She told the Economic Times, India's leading business paper that she would donate food and clothes to the poor after taking the ritual dip. She said: 'I'm not worried about the security or pollution. We're here to celebrate a festival that brings the rich and poor together.' The festival is being held in Allahabad in northern Uttar Pradesh state, with smaller events every three years in other parts of the country. Around 7,000 police and 30,000 volunteers will control the crowds on the day, with 10 million women alone expected to bathe in the Ganges. Pilgrims believe that the river cleanses them of sin and frees them of the cycle of birth and rebirth. Many believe some three billion Hindu deities will also take a dip in the sacred river to bless mankind. The Times reported that the festival, welcomed naked ash-smeared mystics, known as sadhus, and swamis and gurus clad in flowing robes streamed into the festival grounds. Eight million people who are living in a sprawling city of tents have already bathed at the confluence of the Ganges and Yamuna rivers since the festival began.

The first thing I don't regret favoriting.
volantincortado
Kudos: 1,375

Re: 100 MILLONES DE INDUES EMPIEZAN SU PEREGRINAGE PARA LIMPIAR SUS PECADOS EN EL GANGES

wacala
ambrosiasalad

Re: 100 MILLONES DE INDUES EMPIEZAN SU PEREGRINAGE PARA LIMPIAR SUS PECADOS EN EL GANGES

ambrosiasalad

ambrosiasalad

muchos hacen sus necesidades segun alli y otros se enferman :OMG:

volantincortado ha escrito:
wacala

Cristal
lechusapinta

Todo Un Ritual, Cada Cultura Tiene Sus Creencias Y Sus Costumbres,Mientras Sea Para Bien, Es Respetable,Diria Yo, Me LLamo Mucho La Atencion El Sol,Se Ve Hermoso,Gracias Ambro Por Compartir.    :Happy:

ambrosiasalad

asi es lechusapinta :smileywink: y de nada :smileywink:

lechusapinta ha escrito:

Todo Un Ritual, Cada Cultura Tiene Sus Creencias Y Sus Costumbres,Mientras Sea Para Bien, Es Respetable,Diria Yo, Me LLamo Mucho La Atencion El Sol,Se Ve Hermoso,Gracias Ambro Por Compartir.    :Happy:

Diamante
sissy19

Para seguir violando ya limpios de pecados
juanita73
Temas: 104
Kudos: 4,373

:OMG:

"La vida es muy corta

para lidiar

con gente i d i o t a".

Bronze
freixenet

AY MIJO ESA AGUA ESTA MAS SUCIA Q UNA LETRINA