El Gordo y La Flaca Univision Foros

¡Bienvenido a los Foros de Univision! Participa, intercambia mensajes privados, sube tus fotos y forma parte de nuestra Comunidad. | Ingresa | Regístrate Gratis
Responder
ambrosiasalad
Temas: 10,913
Kudos: 35,430

AARON SWARTZ SE SUICIDO PORQUE PODRIA IR A LA CARCEL POR 30 ANIOS POR ROBAR FILES

Internet activist Swartz, 26, committed suicide on Friday at his Brooklyn, New York, home Video released that shows him retrieving computer hardware on which he was allegedly stealing millions of sensitive archived journals Hacking charges were related to his 2011 arrest for allegedly downloading more than four million academic journals with intent to distribute them free of charge through file-sharing sites Family said the attorney's office pursed an 'exceptionally harsh array of charges' for an alleged crime that had no victims

Me browsing imgur at 4am
ambrosiasalad

Re: AARON SWARTZ SE SUICIDO PORQUE PODRIA IR A LA CARCEL POR 30 ANIOS POR ROBAR FILES

Just moments after hidden camera's captured Reddit co-founder Aaron Swartz breaking into Massachusetts Institute of Technology's computer network he was arrested as he desperately tried to flee chasing campus police. Tackled and handcuffed, the gifted computer programmer was charged with wire fraud, computer fraud and unlawfully obtaining information from a protected computer as he tried to steal millions of scholarly papers from the JSTOR archive. Facing up to 30-years in prison for the attempted January 2011 heist, it is thought that the stress and strain of the looming federal criminal case contributed to the depression which is being blamed for 26-year-old Swartz taking his own life on Friday in his Brooklyn, New York apartment.

Me browsing imgur at 4am
Diamante
pieldenieve

Re: AARON SWARTZ SE SUICIDO PORQUE PODRIA IR A LA CARCEL

:Mirandosorprendida::Mirandosorprendida:

ambrosiasalad

SE SINTIO ACOSADO POR LOS ABOGADOS ACUSADORES

pieldenieve ha escrito:

:Mirandosorprendida::Mirandosorprendida:

Y NO SOPORTO MAS :smileysad:

Me browsing imgur at 4am
Diamante
pieldenieve

Que pena...uno no puede juzgar ya que nadie sabe como reacciona cada persona.

tvadicta76

Re: AARON SWARTZ SE SUICIDO PORQUE PODRIA IR A LA CARCEL POR 30 ANIOS POR ROBAR FILES

Nunca entenderé a un suicida.

ambrosiasalad

asi es y ya decian porque segun era o parecia gay :OMG:segun el chico era straight :smileysurprised:

pieldenieve ha escrito:

Que pena...uno no puede juzgar ya que nadie sabe como reacciona cada persona.

Me browsing imgur at 4am
ambrosiasalad

ni yo :smileysad:

tvadicta76 ha escrito:

Nunca entenderé a un suicida.

Me browsing imgur at 4am
Diamante
laexelencia

debio ver hecho otra cosa,ese no era el camino.

doloressa