El Gordo y La Flaca Univision Foros

¡Bienvenido a los Foros de Univision! Participa, intercambia mensajes privados, sube tus fotos y forma parte de nuestra Comunidad. | Ingresa | Regístrate Gratis
Responder
Diamante
gore44

Re: ARDAN ARPIAS!!! LA QUE MANDA ES JLO!

[ Editado ]

COMENTARIOS:

there is nothing wrong with Jlo's dress and pls quit with the Jolie stuff. Jenny looks betta. she has lovlier healthier legs u wanna behold. not d skinny manequinne legs we saw at d oscars pls. i like Jenny cos she is real. she wont play by ur script. dats realness and Jenny personifies it. wat u all tink regardless

Why does she feel she has to show off her entire leg? She's so beautiful all she needs to do is smile.

She is one of the most beautiful women in show business and doesn't need to do much to look wonderful. You are right. All she needs to do is smile!

Stunning, as always.

Diamante
gore44

What is the big deal, it's a leg! A leg is daring now? I'm surprised at some off the comments here, I don't tune into shows to see anyone looking "demure and precious" and dressed up like a Pilgrim. Lighten up some, what do you wear when you go to an "event" high necked, long sleeved flannel and a veil?

So alot of people are saying that J.Lo copied that dress from Angelina Jolie. Who the hell cares? Hot curvy J.Lo or anorexic no match Angelina? Hmmm.....

J-Lo and Kelly R dresses were EVERYTHING.... really nice

I think she looks great, and I am glad she wore that dress. Now they think they can tell you how to dress. Its bad enough they tell you how to eat, how to spend your money, when can people start living like they want to and always did before.
Diamante
gore44

This is ridiculous, you can see that amount of leg on any NYC street in the summer. Are we getting more prudish these days?

I think she looked great. Nothing was showing except some leg, not that bad. Also you cant go wrong with the classic black dress.

haters..............she's gorgeous!

Dress cost about $2500...........took a couple days to make..........hair took about a couple minutes.....wrapped up with a rubber band......classy!!!

Love J Lo. Not her best look.

She is covered up. Her butt cheeks aren't hanging out nor are those fine breasts. She looked elegant and not sleazy.

"What do you mean the rules apply to me too? Certainly they were meant for everyone else!!!!!!!!!!!! "

Most of the women did NOT follow the requests (as that is all they really were... read the email that was sent out prior) ...

If they keep this up they will ruin it for everyone eventually.

Senior
fantincita

Jajaja
marleny88
Temas: 1
Kudos: 284
Publicaciones de blog: 0

son cosas mias o esta copiando a angelina jolie
imagebam.com

Cristal
valentynha

gore44 ha escrito:

:Pazyamor:

deliciouss
Temas: 438
Kudos: 1,748
Publicaciones de blog: 0

[ Editado ]

te mandara a ti, seras su sirvienta lambecolos, a mi el unico que me manda es OBAMA jajajaja ninguna putha me da ordenes mucho menos la chola o sus sirvientas, como la ves?

Descansa en paz Cerati, gracias Totales!
Diamante
mamacita80

Ivelisse792001 ha escrito:
Ya tu sabes que cuando sale Jlo el foro se alborota hay están las haters en primera fila chequeando con una lupa a la Diva.

:Bromista:

Diamante
gore44

mamacita80 ha escrito:

Ivelisse792001 ha escrito:
Ya tu sabes que cuando sale Jlo el foro se alborota hay están las haters en primera fila chequeando con una lupa a la Diva.

:Bromista:

:Jajaja::Pazyamor:

Diamante
gore44

[ Editado ]

deliciouss ha escrito:

te mandara a ti, seras su sirvienta lambecolos, a mi el unico que me manda es OBAMA jajajaja ninguna putha me da ordenes mucho menos la chola o sus sirvientas, como la ves?

:Burlon2::Jajaja:  NO PENDELICIOUS NO HABLO DE KE JLO NOS MANDA:Burlon2:,HABLO DE LOS GRAMMYS:Mehagolaquenovi:   QUE JLO MANDA EN LOS GRAMMYS:Burlon2:  JLO NO SABE DE KE ***** SALISTES TU ELLA NO SABE DE TU EXISTIR MENOS QUERER MANDARTE PARA JLO TU ERES UNA LOMBRIZ DE LAS QUE ***** LOS BARIGONES COME  TIERRA:Jajaja:  COMO LA VES?