Responder
¡Bienvenido a los Foros de Univision! Participa, intercambia mensajes privados, sube tus fotos y forma parte de nuestra Comunidad. | Ingresa | Regístrate Gratis
ambrosiasalad
Temas: 10,791
Kudos: 34,643

BEBE A BORDO YA SE LE VE LA PANCITA A LA DUQUESA DE CAMBRIDGE

The Duchess of Cambridge was glowing and her slender frame hinted at the first signs of a baby bump as she attended the unveiling of her portrait at the National Portrait Gallery. The mother-to-be had a bright complexion with flush cheeks as she was photographed chatting outside the gallery yesterday. Despite looking her usual slim self, Kate did appear fuller in the face, and back on form following her brief hospitalisation with severe morning sickness last month. The Duchess appeared to be more self-conscious inside the gallery and was seen holding her hands in front of her apparently trying to conceal her midriff while talking to artist Paul Emsley. Kate who was accompanied at the viewing with Prince William is believed to be 12 weeks pregnant. At this stage the foetus is fully formed and all its organs, muscles, limbs and bones are in place. The baby is likely to be making movements but they will be too small for Kate to feel them just yet. However since the baby is fully developed, it would be possible for the couple to find out their child's gender if they wished. Critics slammed the painting after it was unveiled saying it makes the Duchess look older than her 31 years, but Kate is said to be 'thrilled' with the results. Emsley who is famous for dividing opinion with his extraordinarily realistic, almost ‘photographic’ style - was commissioned by the gallery after Kate chose him from a shortlist. The Queen confirmed yesterday that Royal baby will be given the title of Prince or Princess, depending on its gender, and will be next in line for the throne.

The first thing I don't regret favoriting.
ambrosiasalad

Re: BEBE A BORDO YA SE LE VE LA PANCITA A LA DUQUESA DE CAMBRIDGE

ambrosiasalad

Temas: 295
Kudos: 515

que hermosa es.  en la primera foto ya se le mira un poquito :Inlove:  

es tan flaquita que no se le nota nada. se me hace mas panza a mi cuando me viene mi periodo que ella que ya esta embarazada :Jajaja:

Temas: 295
Kudos: 515

Suiti pero que es esto?  que fea se ve aqui :Mamarracho:

ambrosiasalad ha escrito:

kommeta
Temas: 1,698
Kudos: 12,358

CASI NADA PERO AHI LA LLEBA,
MIRA AMBRO GRACIAS POR LOS KUDOS, TE DEJO UNO EN TU TEMA
josteana