El Gordo y La Flaca Univision Foros

¡Bienvenido a los Foros de Univision! Participa, intercambia mensajes privados, sube tus fotos y forma parte de nuestra Comunidad. | Ingresa | Regístrate Gratis
Responder
ambrosiasalad
Temas: 10,913
Kudos: 35,430

EL ACTOR MATT DALLAS SALE DEL CLOSET Y ANUNCIA SU COMPROMISO CON GUAPO MUSICO

Actor Matt Dallas, perhaps best known for his role as the titular navel-less wonder from ABC Family’s Kyle XY, publicly came out late last night by tweeting a picture of his new fiancé, independent musician Blue Hamilton (right): Starting off the year with a new fiancé, @bluehamilton. A great way to kick off 2013! Hamilton and Dallas had previously been spotted together picking up take-out some three years ago, so it’s nice to see them finally taking their romance out into the public. Mazel tov to the handsome couple! The 26-year-old Dallas had not publicly come out as gay until Sunday, but there had been speculation about his sexuality for years. In early 2009, he was linked to "Mean Girls" actor Jonathan Bennett, from whom he reportedly split that same year. In September 2009, Dallas and Hamilton were spotted together grabbing food in West Hollywood. Dallas' coming-out is in line with what appears to be a trend of celebrities addressing their sexuality in remarkably subtle ways -- really, nothing more than "I've never been in." "White Collar" hunk Matt Bomer came out while accepting an award last February. "Star Trek" actor Zachary Quinto revealed he is gay during a profile with New York Mag in October 2011. "Gone are the days of the 'Yep, I'm Gay' magazine covers," notes HuffPost Gay Voices Editor-at-Large and SiriusXM host Michelangelo Signorile, "with celebrities making a spectacle of coming out, and thus focusing on the fact that they were in the humiliating and painful gay closet... The closet isn't going away any time soon. But one step toward dismantling it among public figures it to make it a difficult and embarrassing place to be. From the looks of the latest celebrity self-outings, that's perhaps starting to take hold."

Me browsing imgur at 4am
ambrosiasalad

Re: EL ACTOR MATT DALLAS SALE DEL CLOSET Y ANUNCIA SU COMPROMISO CON GUAPO MUSICO

Me browsing imgur at 4am
Bronze
linda617

Re: EL ACTOR MATT DALLAS SALE DEL CLOSET Y ANUNCIA SU COMPROMISO CON GUAPO MUSICO

esta belloo! que desperdicio..

Temas: 295
Kudos: 515

de lejos parece y de cerca no queda duda :Bored:  esta lindo, que lo difrute el boyfriend :Mamarracho:

ambrosiasalad

:Jajaja:

linda617 ha escrito:

esta belloo! que desperdicio..

Me browsing imgur at 4am
ambrosiasalad

:Pazyamor:

lospelitosdelacripta ha escrito:

de lejos parece y de cerca no queda duda :Bored:  esta lindo, que lo difrute el boyfriend :Mamarracho:

Me browsing imgur at 4am
Platino Brillante
mariah7152428

OMG!!!  NOS ESTAMOS QUEDANDO SIN HOMBRES,  HOMBRES. VAMOS A TENER QUE ACEPTAR LO QUE APAREZCA,  LOL

Miembro
locasinfin

Ahora todos salen del closet, es algo ya muy normal. 

Retirado
anavel2222

que lastima....
Diamante
eltio21

se le nota la Florsh