Responder
¡Bienvenido a los Foros de Univision! Participa, intercambia mensajes privados, sube tus fotos y forma parte de nuestra Comunidad. | Ingresa | Regístrate Gratis
exclusivatotal
Temas: 7,193
Kudos: 2,643
Publicaciones de blog: 0
0 Kudos

El TALK SHOW de RICKY LAKE fue CANCELADO

EXCLUSIVA

Ricki Lake

'The Ricki Lake Show' canceled

By Tim Kenneally
TheWrap

Ricki Lake's return to daytime talk television is no more.

Twentieth Television announced Monday that "The Ricki Lake Show," which premiered in September, will not continue into the 2013-2104 season.

Declaring herself "So Proud" of the series, Lake said that she will "continue to be an active and passionate voice for subjects that are close to my heart through a variety of platforms."

Bing: 'Katie' renewed

Lake also said that she will re-focus on making documentaries with Abby Epstein, with whom she partnered on the documentary "The Business of Being Born."

"I am so proud of the shows we completed this season, sparking important conversations about everything from raising children to mental illness to suicide prevention to coming out," Lake said. "I will continue to be an active and passionate voice for subjects that are close to my heart through a variety of platforms -- and a return to my documentary filmmaking work with Abby Epstein. I am excited to create meaningful and provocative films similar to our 2007 project, 'The Business of Being Born.'"

Cristal
valentynha

Re: El TALK SHOW de RICKY LAKE fue CANCELADO

por q?

exclusivatotal
Temas: 7,193
Kudos: 2,643
Publicaciones de blog: 0

Al parecer es desicion del canal en donde davan su programa. Ella me gustaba mucho su estilo de presentar. Su programa era bueno pero que triste otra que se nos va dejando buenos recuerdos.

Te queremos RICKY LAKE

GO RICKY!!!

GO RICKY!!!

GO RICKY!!!
Cristal
elpuma59

Si la cancelan es p Q no lo ven y si no lo ven la cancelan .
Diamante
gato montes

s h i t  happens