El Gordo y La Flaca Univision Foros

Responder
¡Bienvenido a los Foros de Univision! Participa, intercambia mensajes privados, sube tus fotos y forma parte de nuestra Comunidad. | Ingresa | Regístrate Gratis
cel1935
Temas: 2,150
Kudos: 11,404

FOTOS DEL EL HOMBRE QUE PERSONIFICARA MATHEW MCCONAH. EL PARECIDO ES INCREIBLE

The shocking images of a skeletal Matthew McConaughey’s extreme weight loss for his latest film role have stunned the world. But for two women in Texas they are almost unbearable to look at. Sharon Woodroof Braden, 70, and Yvette Carroll, 42, have had years to try to come to terms with the agony of losing Ron Woodroof – Sharon’s brother and Yvette’s father to AIDS. But McConaughey's astonishing physical transformation to tell Ron’s courageous story in The Dallas Buyers Club means they will soon see his brave battle relived on the big screen. These exclusive photos of Ron, who is described as a heterosexual, homophobic electrician, as he fought the disease show just what a remarkable resemblance McConaughey has achieved for his portrayal. Speaking from her home in Como, Texas, Sharon said: 'It’s very hard to see. I don’t go on the internet.

cel1935

Re: FOTOS DEL EL HOMBRE QUE PERSONIFICARA MATHEW MCCONAH. EL PARECIDO ES INCREIBLE

cel1935

Re: FOTOS DEL EL HOMBRE QUE PERSONIFICARA MATHEW MCCONAH. EL PARECIDO ES INCREIBLE

Ron – who Sharon and Yvette affectionately call Ronnie – was an extraordinary character who was diagnosed with AIDS in 1986 and given just six months to live. CELEBRITIES WITH THE DISEASE Freddie Mercury, pop star (1946-1991) The Queen frontman was openly bisexual, though he did not disclose his HIV diagnosis for years. His partner said that the singer was initially diagnosed with AIDs in the spring of 1987. He died less than 24 hours after confirming his illness with a rare public statement Magic Johnson, basketball player (born in 1959, diagnosed in 1991) The basketball star discovered that he had the disease when he took a physical for the upcoming season. During a press conference on the issue, he said that his wife and unborn child did not have HIV, and though he did not know specifically how he contracted the disease, he said that it was likely because he had many sexual partners. He has denied that he was ever gay or bisexual, and has worked spreading awareness of the disease since he retired following his diagnosis. Arthur Ashe, tennis star (died February 6, 1993) Ashe became a legend in his sport when he was the first black man to ever win Wimbledon, the U.S. Open and the Austaralian Open. In the 1980s, after retiring from tennis, he underwent a heart bypass surgery that required a blood transfusion. The transfusion was tainted and he contracted HIV. He opened up about the illness in 1992 and died from AIDs-related pneumonia a year later. Easy-E, rapper (died March 26, 1995) The rapper and founding member of N.W.A, whose given name was Eric Wright, went into hospital with what he thought was asthma in Febrary 1995. Doctors confirmed that he had AIDs, and he died just one week after he publicly announced his condition. Instead of accepting the death sentence, Ron studied the disease and its effects on the body, and created a business sourcing and smuggling non-FDA approved medication, experimental and alternative drugs for AIDS patients. His determination and tenacity enabled him to live for six more years – during which time he pushed legislation through the courts, promoted awareness of the disease and helped countless other AIDS patients in the process. 'I remember he was the best-looking man I’d ever seen, even when I was little,' his daughter Yvette Carroll has said. But that appeal all changed when he got sick, as Ms Carroll said: 'It was awful to see him like that. I couldn’t handle it, even at 21 years old.' Over the years, several A-List stars have had their names attached to play the role of Ron Woodroof in the film – including Brad Pitt and Ryan Gosling. Sharon said: 'They wanted Brad Pitt to play him and I thought "No, that isn’t going to work because I didn’t think Brad Pitt had the personality". 'They talked about Ryan Gosling and I thought the same thing. 'I like Ryan Gosling but I didn’t think his personality was the right personality. 'Then a year ago they mentioned Matthew McConaughey and I thought, "Ok … yes!" 'He’s got that same swagger that Ron had. I’m excited because Matthew is from Texas. I really think he has that personality where he can do what needs to be done.' Sharon says the way McConaughey has gone about losing weight to transform into Ron is another characteristic they shared – determination. The actor has dropped more than 40 pounds for the role leading to criticism that he was risking his health by extreme dieting, though he insisted he was going it the safe and healthy way. 'I feel fine. I really do. I got the means to lose the weight in a really healthy way. I'm eating fresh fish. I'm just eating small amounts. I'm not being starved... I'm taking care of myself,' he told The Daily Beast. Of his shocking weight loss Sharon said: 'I hate that he’s having to do this, I really do. I wish there was another way for him to do it, but that is just another trait – determination - Matthew does to portray someone dying of AIDS. 'It isn't pretty in real life and it won't be pretty on the big screen. I think he will get an Oscar for this role.'

Senior
fantinne

Wow
Kudo
Diamante
livito

Noooooooooooo 

Yo digo que mi marido se parece a MM.. jajajajaj viéndolo con ojos de amors...LOL pero así de flaco hell no!

santi575
Temas: 436
Kudos: 236

:smileysurprised:
Cristal
sonrisa2012

Si se parece al sr...Porque a el mismo ya no se parece!:Escandalo:

abueladedos

Si no trata de recuperarse ya terminando la pelicula, tendran que hacer otra de su vida, pues esta bien desmejorado... :Auch:

Diamante
holalo

Espero que le ten dando buena plata,y que la movie sea un hit,porque miren que si se a demejorado,y eso no es bueno para la salud.
No hay nada perdido, que no pueda encontrarse, si se lo busca.......

“There is nothing lost, but may be found, if sought"