Responder
¡Bienvenido! Para que puedas participar, intercambiar mensajes privados, subir fotos, dar kudos y ser parte de las conversaciones necesitas estar ingresado en los Foros. | Ingresa | Regístrate Gratis
ambrosiasalad
Temas: 10,645
Kudos: 33,791

HALLEY BERRY SE FUE A FRANCE DEJANDO A NAHLA CON SU PAPI GABRIEL AUBRY NO QUE NO

[ Editado ]

She recently lost a legal battle to move to France permanently with her daughter Nahla. And on Saturday morning a wistful looking Halle Berry landed in Paris for Christmas with her Gallic fiance Olivier Martinez - but without her 5-year-old. While the couple were travelling alone, Halle was ostentatiously carrying a child's pink pig backpack, seemingly indicating that she would be joined by her daughter later in the holiday.

The first thing I don't regret favoriting.
ambrosiasalad

Re: HALLEY BERRY SE FUE A FRANCE DEJANDO A NAHLA CON SU PAPI GABRIEL AUBRY NO QUE NO

Holding hands tightly, the couple are probably hoping for a more peaceful Christmas holiday than their Thanksgiving during which Halle's ex Gabriel Aubry was involved in a brutal brawl with Martinez. The incident occurred during a custody hand over at her Hollywood Hills home in which Aubry alleged Martinez said: 'You’re going to Paris or I’m going to kill you....You’re going to Paris, you’re going to get your 20 grand a month in child support.' Aubry was found by police to be the aggressor in the incident but charges against him were dropped last week.

ambrosiasalad

Re: HALLEY BERRY SE FUE A FRANCE DEJANDO A NAHLA CON SU PAPI GABRIEL AUBRY NO QUE NO

As the pair walked through the arrivals terminal at the Charles De Gaulle airport Olivier, 42, pumped the air victoriously perhaps indicating that he was happy to finally be back on home turf after a difficult few months. Wearing a padded black jacket, skinny black jeans and a pair of buckles boots the Oscar winning actress did manage a smile for her love of two years. And with Nahla rumoured to be flying in to join the couple at a later date, it seems the couple have wrangled some concession from model Aubry and avoided the opportunity for any more trouble during the upcoming handover.

ambrosiasalad

Last week Halle made sure to spend some quality with her little girl before leaving for the holidays treating Nahla to an outing to see Disney On Ice. Halle, Olivier and four-year-old Nahla were spotted at the Staples Center in Los Angeles on Thursday and looked like they were doing their best to put their recent troubles behind them. They seemed to be putting the little girl first and concentrating on giving her the perfect Christmas instead of bitterly squabbling over custody rights with Halle's ex Aubr

Diamante
dantoninna

Pobre el Canadiense le rompieron feo la carita bella...Ojala esto no vuelva a pasar por el bien de la nena , pobrecita criatura!
ambrosiasalad

deveras ese frances es bravo :OMG:

Dantoninna ha escrito:
Pobre el Canadiense le rompieron feo la carita bella...Ojala esto no vuelva a pasar por el bien de la nena , pobrecita criatura!

Bronze
glyseliz

Y ELLA ANDA CON LA MOCHILA DE SU HIJA

ambrosiasalad

si a la mejor  pasa el anio nuevo con la nena :smileywink:

glyseliz ha escrito:

Y ELLA ANDA CON LA MOCHILA DE SU HIJA

Diamante
pieldenieve

La HALLY tiene buenos gustos.

Cristal
silasi

se ha puesto feisima desde que anda con ese feosio

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us