Responder
¡Bienvenido a los Foros de Univision! Participa, intercambia mensajes privados, sube tus fotos y forma parte de nuestra Comunidad. | Ingresa | Regístrate Gratis
Junior
lauritabonita2

Re: IMAGES DE ANGELINA Y JLO

Pero que odiosa comparacion, Angelina Jolie tiene clase desde nacimiento, es rica de cuna, parece una barbie humana, tiene el rostro mas bellos de hollywood, el hombre mas deseado de hollywood, etc etc... Jlo una tipa del bronx con un poquito de suerte y un gran cu...lo cosa que ya no vale por que todas tienen asi sea operado

moet11
Temas: 730
Kudos: 1,586

Que feo cuerpo tiene Angelina y como dicen una cara linda pero solo eso....se le ve mejor ese estilo a Jennifer Lopez, tiene piernas mas lindas.....hasta Jennifer Aniston tiene mejor figura...

moet11

freixenet ha escrito:

MIJA DE CHAMITA ERA UN BAGRE AHORA ES Q TIENE UNA CARA BELLA Y UN CUERPO CHATO CON PUROS HUESOS

:Jajaja:

Diamante
gore44

lauritabonita2 ha escrito:

Pero que odiosa comparacion, Angelina Jolie tiene clase desde nacimiento, es rica de cuna, parece una barbie humana, tiene el rostro mas bellos de hollywood, el hombre mas deseado de hollywood, etc etc... Jlo una tipa del bronx con un poquito de suerte y un gran cu...lo cosa que ya no vale por que todas tienen asi sea operado

una barbie humana:Hahaha::Burlon2:

Diamante
gore44

[ Editado ]

con su hermano 

Diamante
gore44

How Angeline Jolie picks her roles

"I always play women I would date."

"I love to put on lotion. Sometimes I'll watch TV and go into a lotion trance for an hour. I try to find brands that don't taste bad in case anyone wants to taste me."

"I need more **noallow**, OK? Before I die I wanna taste everyone in the world."

Angelina Jolie Affair With Ex-Girlfriend Jenny Shimizu; Actress Cheating On Brad Pitt With Lesbian

Well, that’s one big lie according to Angie’s ‘ex-GF’ former Calvin Klein jeans model Jenny Shimizu. Jenny reveals tawdry details of her continuing ten year affair with the ‘A Mighty Heart’ star in a new documentary Angelina — Saint Or Sinner? And Jenny has a message for B.P: “There has never been an ending to her and I. I think there never will be.”

She’s always had lovers that she relies on. If she can ring you and you can meet up then she can take care of her sexual needs.”

“Whenever she calls me up I visit her. It’s not always the case that we have **noallow**. Sometimes we go to her property in Cambodia and explore the jungle.”

“It’s definitely more of a deeper friendship. She’s the person I’ll always care about and always help and always be there for.”

“It seems like he comes from a different place. He wants to have kids and he wants to have a perfect marriage. She’s a tough woman who will do everything she wants to.”

“I don’t think there is any way of controlling Angelina. She’s not going to be a housewife.”

Jenny met Angelina on the set of the 1993 film ‘Foxfire,’ and says that the pair began sleeping together despite her being married to then husband Jonny Lee Miller.

“She is beautiful. Her mouth is amazing. I’ve never kissed anyone with a bigger mouth than Angelina. It’s like two water beds — it’s like this big kind of warm, mushy, beautiful thing.”

“She’s a gorgeous woman. We were already sleeping together when I met Jonny while on Foxfire. She told both of us how she felt and we all went out to dinner one night. She was honest — that’s how she’s been her whole life.”

“We didn’t have a threesome — I’m not really into that — it was a friendship the three of us had.”

“But there wasn’t very much conversation with Jonny. I think he was very threatened by me.”

“She’s a very dominant personality. Once she displays love for you, she wants to know how much you care about her.”

Jenny also speaks out on Angie and bondage:

“It’s not so much we were dressed in leather capes and masks and there were chains. It was emotional. I would restrain her with my arms but we didn’t get into buying stuff. We just used whatever props were available if we wanted to.”

“She was a collector of knives and taught me about them.”

“Maybe she would settle down and be with one person but I think she goes looking for excitement all the time.”

“Her passion is people and it’s hard to just settle down with one person when you have a whole world in front of you.”

“I’m not saying she sleeps with a lot of people. But I can’t imagine her just being married and being happy.”

Platino Brillante
guirito11

cuidado con las utas, porque aqui no hay nadie mas uta que sho!!!!!!!!

pero pienso seguir utiando hasta que mi huesitos me sostengan mis pellejos...

yo soy del pueblo y el pueblo es mio :Cool:

xxprincesitaxx ha escrito:

yo solo veo un par de puthas :Cool:

Diamante
idefix

JL se hizo algo en las piernas porque antes tenia tremendas quecas y ya no las tienes asi.

moet11

Gore se te olvida que mando ella misma a asesinarse....se acosto con el novio de su madre....ha matado a sus mascotas..
moet11

[ Editado ]

Apparently Angelina Jolie was having such a depressing time some years ago that she tried to hire a hitman to kill her. However he talked to her and gave her a month to think about the decision. "...after a month, other things changed in my life and I was surviving again," she said in an interview. She had wanted to be killed because then she wouldn't need to worry about the guilt involved in suicide she says. Jolie is becoming known for her sudden revelations, as she recently said she likes men looking at her and can't stop thinking about **noallow**.

Angelina Jolie slept with her mother's live-in boyfriend when she was just 16, according to claims in an explosive unauthorised biography by Andrew Morton. The 34-year-old actress allegedly confessed the illicit affair to Marcheline Bertrand, causing irreparable damage to their relationship. 'Marcheline had a live-in boyfriend whom she was very much in love with, but Angie slept with him when she was 16 and barely out of school,' a source told Now magazine. 'Her mother found out and ended her relationship with the man.'

In the video obtained by The Sun, the reformed actress discusses the amount of different drugs she’s tried and how she loves having sado-masochist **noallow**. She also admits how a pet mouse ended up meeting it’s maker after she dyed it blue. Let's hope Amy & Pete's mice don't suffer the same misfortune. Angelina also killed a hamster by taking it into a shower and giving it pneumonia. A pet lizard met a tragic fate too after it was left in the sun too long. She continues: “My snake I had – I tried killing him.” She recalls how at 12 she was “a bad girl – beating up my friends.” Angie has come along way since her pet-killing days - click here to see Angie's transformation from Sinner To Saint.