Publicado: 12-26-2012 03:49 PM
Taylor Swift has donated $4 million to the Country Hall of Fame museum (the most ever given!).
2. Miley Cyrus has donated and promoted Saving Spot! Rescue, a non-profit that is dedicated to finding dogs from high-kill shelters a home.
3. Channing Tatum and his wife Jenna Dewan-Tatum have helped raise millions for the Rainforest Foundation.
4. Lady Gaga has personally donated $1.2 million for her Born This Way Foundation which help fights bullying for the LGBT community.
5. Justin Bieber's Believe Charity Drive raised over $1 million for charity, and he donated $100, 000 to keep homeless kids in school.
6. Robin Roberts teamed up with BeTheMatch.org to spread awareness about bone marrow donation.
7. Pink has done a ton of work for PETA and is a tremendous advocate of shelter adoption and animal rights.
8. LeBron James donated to Wheels for Education program which provides support and school supplies to 300 underprivileged elementary school children.
9. Selena Gomez's annual UNICEF concert raised $200, 000 for children in Africa.
10. Ian Somerhalder founded the Ian Somerhalder Foundation, which works to unite people to positively impact the planet, and has done work for the Trevor Project.
11. Jay-Z and Beyoncé have done a ton of work for charity this year -- Jay-Z headlined a concert to raise money for his Shawn Carter Scholarship Foundation, and Beyonce's Survivor Foundation helps victims of disasters, illness and the
12. George Takei is a huge advocate for marriage equality and he won the 2012 LGBT Humanist Award from the American Humanist Association for his advocacy in the LGBT community.
13. Ben Affleck founded the Eastern Congo Initiative, the first U.S. based advocacy/grant-making initiative that works solely to help the people of Eastern Congo.
18. Olivia Munn raised awareness about fur farms with PETA and worked with the USDA to help fight the circus’s mistreatment of animals.
19. Sofia ****ra raised awareness for Dreams without Borders which helps bring children from Columbia to Disneyland.
20. Drew Brees and his wife donated $1 million to victims of Hurricane Sandy and another $2 million to different New Orleans charities.
Publicado: 12-26-2012 03:58 PM
asient ha escrito:
Por si no lo sabes es combeniente
Para ellos hacerlos
Porgue si no lo donan a intituciones
Se lo tienen gue dar al
Tio sam,en taxes
SI. SI LO SABIA.. PERO GRACIAS POR EL DATO DE TODAS MANERAS
Publicado: 12-26-2012 08:16 PM
La Caridad es el amor puesto en accion...... El amor no se queda en sentimiento, sino q actua!