Responder
¡Bienvenido a los Foros de Univision! Participa, intercambia mensajes privados, sube tus fotos y forma parte de nuestra Comunidad. | Ingresa | Regístrate Gratis
howlers2
Temas: 2,291
Kudos: 4,096

LE PAGAN $1400/ SEGUNDO A J.LO en DUBAI, EMIRATOS ARABES, FOTOS!

J.LO ya se encuentra en Dubai para el concierto (cual ya esta SOLD OUT) como parte de su tour Mundial "Dance again' ....pero antes del concierto fue invitada a un evento de la marca de autos Audi y por asistir le pagaron $1 millon  o unos $1400/ segundo, ....aqui fotos y Video en el evento!

howlers2

Re: LE PAGAN $1400/ SEGUNDO A J.LO en DUBAI, EMIRATOS ARABES, FOTOS!

Ahlan! were super excited when we heard that Jennifer Lopez, the beauty from the Bronx, was to officially open Al Nabooda Automobiles' new Dubai Audi showroom – the world's largest.
The singer, who landed in the Middle East yesterday (21 September) ahead of her sell out Dance Again World Tour gig in Dubai, dropped by the Sheikh Zayed Road showroom to officially declare it open.          
Audi Middle East, associate sponsors of Jennifer's Dance Again World Tour concert in Dubai, are rumoured to have paid the Grammy Award-winning star a whopping $250,000 (almost Dhs1 million), that's $1400 per second, to make her secret guest appearance at the showroom. Nice work if you can get it.
The singer arrived over one hour late after been caught up in severe traffic en route from The Palm, driven by dancer boyfriend Casper Smart in his Audi (which was provided by Al Nabooda Automobiles). She surprised, shocked and excited an audience of VIPs who never in a million years expected to bump into J-Lo.
The singer, who had spent her first day in Dubai with her children at the beach, told the crowd, that she was ''so excited to be in Dubai and meeting the fans and people [of the city]". She added, "It's my first time here and I am so excited. I have had a lovely day out there today, I feel the weather is really good right now, you guys are very lucky."
She went on to tell the crowd she wished she could stay longer but could only spend an extra day here after the gig to celebrate the Thanksgiving holiday.
When asked by K Rajaram (CEO of Al Nabooda Automobiles) what her favourite car was, she admitted she wasn't big on driving and that she much preferred to be driven. (Bit of a diva slip there, J-Lo?). After a quick pose for photos with Audi super car the E-Tron, the couple quickly jumped in Casper's car and headed to the Cavalli Club's third anniversary celebrations.
* CLICK THROUGH OUR GALLERY TO SEE PICTURES OF JENNIFER LOPEZ AND CASPER SMART AT CAVALLI CLUB
The loved-up couple joined an entourage of 16 for dinner and J-Lo showed how she keeps that famous booty in shape. She ate a plate full of carbs and snacked on bread throughout the meal. Although a famous teetotaller, she did indulge in a glass of red vino  whilst lavishing affection on Casper across the table, it was plain for all to see, this is a man she clearly adores.
When the clock struck 12, J-Lo didn't turn into a pumpkin, she reapplied her lipstick took hold of Casper's hand and headed home.
Today (22 November), Jen was all about Thanksgiving. Her team contacted Ruth’s Chris Steak House in Dubai and requested the team to create a Thanksgiving lunch for the superstar and 25 of her close friends and family. The specially crafted lunch included beluga caviar, three turkeys, stuffing, sweet potato casserole. Also, in keeping with the Lopez family tradition, Jen's mum Guadalupe Rodríguez took to the kitchen at The Rixos in Dubai to make her very own special gravy. The lunch was attended by close friends and family as well as her twins son, Max and daughter Emme. J-Lo and entourage finished the **noallow** with the famous Ruth’s Chris Steak House cheesecake and apple pie. Good to know Jen enjoyed a sweet treat, she's going to need the energy for that big gig tonight!
siboney11
Temas: 790
Kudos: 300

Una diva siempre sera una diva,gustele a quien le guste y pesele a quien le pese:Pazyamor:

howlers2

howlers2

Asi es! ....y SOLO J.LO! ....las demas son COPIAS (wannabees).

h

siboney11 ha escrito:

Una diva siempre sera una diva,gustele a quien le guste y pesele a quien le pese:Pazyamor:

Cristal
rubiojosverde

Y Casper se ha empeñado en ser un Nerd y q mal le queda la gracia,a parte q le quita tanta personalidad a JLo.

Photobucket
howlers2

Platino Brillante
guirito11

JLO        MY NAME IZZZZZ  DELI CIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:Coqueta: HA????        SAY WHAT????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO THAT  BEAICHT!!!!!! WANNA BE STOLD MY NAME IN UNVISION????!!!!

UGJJ!!  AH AH!!!  NENA,   U BETTER  GET THE FACT STRAIGHT HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

U MAKING 1,400 PER MINUTE, BUT ONLY ON PUPU HONEY, CUZ NOBODY WANT'S TO SEE U AS  SSS F ARTING EVERYTIME U HEAR MY NAME BEAICTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET IT TOGETHER PUPU..I AMM!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE ONE AND ONLY DELICIUS!!!!! HONEY...GET THE FACT STRAIGHT

(COPY CATS ) SHOULD BE IN A DOG POUND  READY TO BE SERVED FOR THEIR LUNCH,, BYE BOO!!!!!

AND DON'T FORGET TO FLUSH  WHEN UR DONE

Temas: 120
Kudos: 345
Publicaciones de blog: 0

[ Editado ]

agujeradito11 ya andas borracho tan temprano?:Desconzolado: o se te subio la ca//ca que te arrempujan hasta el cerebro?? :Verdedelarisa:

guirito11 ha escrito:

JLO        MY NAME IZZZZZ  DELI CIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:Coqueta: HA????        SAY WHAT????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO THAT  BEAICHT!!!!!! WANNA BE STOLD MY NAME IN UNVISION????!!!!

UGJJ!!  AH AH!!!  NENA,   U BETTER  GET THE FACT STRAIGHT HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

U MAKING 1,400 PER MINUTE, BUT ONLY ON PUPU HONEY, CUZ NOBODY WANT'S TO SEE U AS  SSS F ARTING EVERYTIME U HEAR MY NAME BEAICTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET IT TOGETHER PUPU..I AMM!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE ONE AND ONLY DELICIUS!!!!! HONEY...GET THE FACT STRAIGHT

(COPY CATS ) SHOULD BE IN A DOG POUND  READY TO BE SERVED FOR THEIR LUNCH,, BYE BOO!!!!!

AND DON'T FORGET TO FLUSH  WHEN UR DONE

Untitled 1343

Temas: 120
Kudos: 345
Publicaciones de blog: 0

Who cares?Is the amount of money this putha makes going to suddenly change your life? If not, then who cares… :Whatever:

howlers2 ha escrito:

J.LO ya se encuentra en Dubai para el concierto (cual ya esta SOLD OUT) como parte de su tour Mundial "Dance again' ....pero antes del concierto fue invitada a un evento de la marca de autos Audi y por asistir le pagaron $1 millon  o unos $1400/ segundo, ....aqui fotos y Video en el evento!

Untitled 1343