Responder
¡Bienvenido a los Foros de Univision! Participa, intercambia mensajes privados, sube tus fotos y forma parte de nuestra Comunidad. | Ingresa | Regístrate Gratis
cel1935
Temas: 2,150
Kudos: 11,404

LOS NINIOS DE BRADGELINA SON INSOPORTABLES HACEN LO QUE QUIEREN

Brad Pitt knows where the wild things are — at his hometown pizza parlor. Every time the actor, 48, and his six children visit Springfield, Missouri, a source tells Us Weekly, the brood goes bananas at Arris’ Pizza! “The place shuts down for the entire night and the kids raise a ruckus,” says the insider of Maddox, 11, Pax, 8, Zahara, 7, Shiloh, 6, and twins Vivienne and Knox, 4. “They jump on tables and even throw food at each other!” Pitt and Angelina Jolie, 37, leave their nannies at home and “let the kids enjoy themselves,” continues the source about the couple, who normally divide their time between properties in Los Angeles and their Miraval estate in France. The twosome loosen up too — on policing their pack. Says the insider, “Brad and Angelina just sit there and talk to one another while the children run around in circles!” Uh, no. No way. It’s sweet that Brad and Angelina pay to close the restaurant for the night, but I still don’t think that makes this ok. This is obnoxious* as hell, and it’s just not cool. No kid needs to learn that it’s acceptable to go into a restaurant and throw food. Pull it together, Brangelina. *Speaking of obnoxious, do you know what I did this weekend? I waited 30 minutes to buy three DVDs. I wasn’t even in line: I was at the register, listening to the cashier make the same lame joke 10 times and looking at his stupid hands because he got something on them and he had to go wash them just one more time, for literally 30 minutes. Obnoxious for days.

cel1935

Re: LOS NINIOS DE BRADGELINA SON INSOPORTABLES HACEN LO QUE QUIEREN

Platino Brillante
kekojoness

yo en casa no los quiero :Yanoya:

cel1935

:Pazyamor: NI YO TAMPOCO EL BRAD SI QUIERE VENIR A VERME EL SOLITO ES BIENVENIDO PERO SIN LA TROPA LOCA :Jajaja:

kekojoness ha escrito:

Platino Brillante
kekojoness

cuando lo vea se lo digo :smileyvery-happy:

cel1935 ha escrito:

:Pazyamor: NI YO TAMPOCO EL BRAD SI QUIERE VENIR A VERME EL SOLITO ES BIENVENIDO PERO SIN LA TROPA LOCA :Jajaja:

kekojoness ha escrito:

cel1935

:Pazyamor::smileyvery-happy:

kekojoness ha escrito:

cuando lo vea se lo digo :smileyvery-happy:

cel1935 ha escrito:

kekojoness ha escrito:

aprilboy
Temas: 0
Kudos: 3,333

A MI ME ENCANTA
brad pitt y angelina
pero de lejos se nota
que los dejan
hacer lo que quieren
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and sofia's stupidity" -Alber Jeinsten-
cel1935

ASI ES :smileywink:

aprilboy ha escrito:
A MI ME ENCANTA
brad pitt y angelina
pero de lejos se nota
que los dejan
hacer lo que quieren

kkokketta
Temas: 92
Kudos: 367
Publicaciones de blog: 0

Les voy a enviar la direccion de tu casa, asi pasan el dia de gracias contigo.:Burlon:

cel1935

please no :OMG:a brad si lo atiendo a cuerpo de rey con masajes y baniitos de agua tibia con sales de azares :Inlove:

kkokketta ha escrito:

Les voy a enviar la direccion de tu casa, asi pasan el dia de gracias contigo.:Burlon: