Responder
¡Bienvenido a los Foros de Univision! Participa, intercambia mensajes privados, sube tus fotos y forma parte de nuestra Comunidad. | Ingresa | Regístrate Gratis
Marfil
ericelamigable

No me he sacado de la mente, la noche de eleciones

Yo estaba aqui en mi casa comiendome hasta los codos por que al comienzo, iba ganando Romney adelante con mas votos electorales. Al pasar las horas me quede en shock cuando el mismo Romney perdio su propio estado como tambien el estado de su companera de boleta Paul Ryan. :smileysurprised:h: Esa noche yo ni comia y si iba al bano era solamente durante de comerciales para no perderme ni un segundo de la noche. :asustados: Romney, esta con pico cerrado sin decir ni las vocales despues de su ultimo semi discurso de esa noche. :muygracioso:

ambrosiasalad
Temas: 10,796
Kudos: 34,670

Re: No me he sacado de la mente, la noche de eleciones

ERIC YO LLORE DE LA EMOSEON :lloro:Y ME DESVELE TAMBIEN :smileywink: AQUI EN CHICAGO FUE UNA CELEBRACION ENORME :smileyvery-happy:edos:

The first thing I don't regret favoriting.
Marfil
ericelamigable

Aqui todos los de mi edificino gritando  y sonaban los carros y a mi se me salieron las lagrimas desde que dijeron que gano y mas cuando dio su discurso. :angelito: A ver cuando miramos a una mujer presidenta? :auchh:

ambrosiasalad ha escrito:

ERIC YO LLORE DE LA EMOSEON :lloro:Y ME DESVELE TAMBIEN :smileywink: AQUI EN CHICAGO FUE UNA CELEBRACION ENORME :smileyvery-happy:edos:

Diamante
dantoninna

YA NO HAY NADA Q HACER YA GANO OBAMA!
Marfil
ericelamigable

EL que la mayoria queria que ganara por supuesto. :smileyvery-happy:edos:

dantoninna ha escrito:
YA NO HAY NADA Q HACER YA GANO OBAMA!

Platino Brillante
sarita2008

la mayoria si, 49 a 50 LOL LOL y mas LOL :biggrin: nunca se habia visto un presidente tener que pelearla tanto para reelegirse :biggrin: por eso EL tambien lloro cuando hablo, ni EL mismo se la creia. :biggrin:

Diamante
idefix

ericelamigable ha escrito:

Yo estaba aqui en mi casa comiendome hasta los codos por que al comienzo, iba ganando Romney adelante con mas votos electorales. Al pasar las horas me quede en shock cuando el mismo Romney perdio su propio estado como tambien el estado de su companera de boleta Paul Ryan. :smileysurprised:h: Esa noche yo ni comia y si iba al bano era solamente durante de comerciales para no perderme ni un segundo de la noche. :asustados: Romney, esta con pico cerrado sin decir ni las vocales despues de su ultimo semi discurso de esa noche. :muygracioso:

Hola Eric vi una entrevista de David Axelrod en CNN y dijo que al primero que Obama llamo a darle las gracias fue Clinton.

Marfil
ericelamigable

Por lo menos el tiene mas clase que tu y eso es a lo que tu le tienes envidia garapata venenosa. :smileyvery-happy:uerme: Buscate una mujer de tu clase que te baje la calentura si es que ella quiere. :muygracioso:

sarita2008 ha escrito:

la mayoria si, 49 a 50 LOL LOL y mas LOL :biggrin: nunca se habia visto un presidente tener que pelearla tanto para reelegirse :biggrin: por eso EL tambien lloro cuando hablo, ni EL mismo se la creia. :biggrin:

siboney11
Temas: 790
Kudos: 300

Mourning in America - Here's  Those  Layoffs YOU Voted For Last Night

By Rusty Weiss on  Nov  07, 2012  

Last night's victory for the President marks the first  time  since its inception that Obamacare is no longer a what-if; it is the  future of  health care in America.

It also means a near immediate impact on the  economy.   With 20 or so new or higher taxes set to be implemented,  ranging from a $123  billion surtax on investment income, through the $20  billion medical device tax,  all the way down to the $600 million executive  compensation limit, Obamacare  will be a nearly unbearable tax burden on  the economy.

Who will pay?  The middle-class workforce, of   course.

So with another four years for President Obama to look  forward  to, and the obvious inevitability of Obamacare that this entails,  let's examine  the very real jobs that will be lost, and the very real  lives that will be  affected.

Welch Allyn

Welch Allyn, a company that manufactures medical   diagnostic equipment in central New York, announced in September that they  would  be laying off 275 employees, or roughly 10% of their  workforce over  the next three years.  One of the major reasons  discussed for the layoffs  was a proactive response to the Medical Device  Tax mandated by the new  healthcare law.

Dana Holding Corp.

As recently as a week ago, a global auto parts   manufacturing company in Ohio known as Dana Holding Corp., warned their   employees of potential layoffs, citing "$24 million over the next six years  in  additional U.S. health care expenses".  After laying off several  white  collar staffers, company insiders have hinted at more to come.   The company  will have to cover the additional $24 million cost somehow,  which will likely  equate to numerous cuts in their current workforce of  25,500 worldwide. 

Stryker

One of the biggest medical device manufacturers in the  world,  Stryker will close their facility in Orchard Park, New York,  eliminating 96 jobs  in December.  Worse, they plan on countering the  medical device tax in  Obamacare by slashing 5% of their global workforce-  an estimated 1,170  positions.

Boston Scientific

In October of 2009, Boston Scientific CEO Ray Elliott,  warned  that proposed taxes in the health care reform bill could "lead to  significant  job losses" for his company.  Nearly two years later,  Elliott announced  that the company would be cutting anywhere between 1,200  and 1,400 jobs, while  simultaneously shifting investments and workers  overseas - to China.

Medtronic

In March of 2010, medical device maker Medtronic warned  that  Obamacare taxes could result in a reduction of precisely 1,000  jobs.  That  plan became reality when the company cut 500 positions  over the summer, with  another 500 set for the end of 2013.

Others

A short list of other companies facing future layoffs at  the  hands of Obamacare:

• Smith & Nephew - 770 layoffs
  • Abbott Labs - 700 layoffs
  • Covidien - 595 layoffs
  • Kinetic Concepts - 427 layoffs
  • St. Jude Medical - 300 layoffs
  • Hill Rom - 200 layoffs

siboney11
Temas: 790
Kudos: 300

Beyond the complete elimination of a significant number  of  American jobs is another looming problem created by the health care law - a  shift from full-time to part-time workers.

Sean Hackbarth of Free Enterprise explains:

A JP Morgan economist "points out that 8.3 million   people are working in part-time jobs even though they'd prefer full-time  work.  Unfortunately, because of President Obama’s health care law, the  Patient  Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA), workers in the hotel,  restaurant,  and retail industries could be pushed into part-time jobs  working less than 30  hours per week."

"Under the health care law, if a company has  more  than 50 “full time equivalent” workers, a combination of full and  part-time  employees, but doesn’t offer “affordable” coverage that meets  the government’s  minimum value standard, the company will have to pay a  penalty. This penalty is determined by the number of  full-time  employees minus 30 full-time employees. So to  reiterate a very  important point: part-time workers are not  part of the penalty  formula. The health care law creates a  perverse incentive to hire  part-time versus full-time  workers."

Tangible examples of Obamacare causing a  reduction  in full-time workers:

Darden Restaurants

According to the Orlando Sentinel, Darden Restaurant,  a  casual dining chain best known for their Red Lobster, Olive Garden and  LongHorn  Steakhouse restaurants, is "experimenting with limiting the  hours of some  of its workers to avoid health care requirements under the  Affordable Care Act  when they take effect in  2014".

JANCOA Janitorial Services

The CEO of JANCOA, Mary Miller, testified to Congress  that  Obamacare was a "dream killer", adding that one option she had to  consider "is  reducing the majority of my team members to part-time  employment in order  to reduce the amount that I will be  penalized."

Kroger

The American retailer in Cincinnati, Ohio recently was   reported to be planning a significant slashing of their hourly  workers.   Doug Ross writes:

Operative Faith (a  mid-level  manager with the company) reveals that Kroger will soon join the  ranks of Darden Restaurants and slash  the  hours of its non-exempt (hourly) workers to avoid millions in  Obamacare  penalties.

According to the source, Obamacare could result  in  tens of thousands of Kroger employees being limited to working 28 hours  per  week.

Summary

This is by no means, meant to be an  exhaustive  list.  But it is meant to provide examples of  real companies, real  jobs, and real names, soon to be added to the growing  list of employment  casualties provided by the inevitable implementation  of  Obamacare.

Last night, America voted for four more years of   President Obama and his destructive economic and health care policies.   By  extension, America last night voted their approval of the  aforementioned layoffs  and overall work reduction.

Now we must accept the   inevitable.  Welcome to mourning in  America.