Responder
¡Bienvenido! Para que puedas participar, intercambiar mensajes privados, subir fotos, dar kudos y ser parte de las conversaciones necesitas estar ingresado en los Foros. | Ingresa | Regístrate Gratis
ambrosiasalad
Temas: 10,120
Kudos: 27,047

OH NO QUE LOCURA LAS JAPONESA GASTANDO MILES DE $$ PA QUE SUS DIENTES SE VEAN TORCIDOS

:OMG:

The craze has been sparked by national pop stars and celebrities who have made the 'fang-look' a hit in the country, according to Japan Today. Japanese women of all ages have been flocking to dental clinics to have either temporary or permanent artificial canines, called 'tsuke-yaeba', glued to their teeth. Doctors are charging as much as $390 (£246) for the alteration. Such is the popularity of the fanged-looked, a girl group was even named after the procedure. The group was called TYB48 (tsuke-yaeba48), and they held their debut concert in Tokyo last April. Clinic director Taro Masuoka came up with the idea for a pop group based on the term tsuke-yaeba. He told Japan Today: 'Yaeba’ give girls an impish cuteness. 'It’s a sense of beauty unique to the Japanese, but ‘yaeba’ can be an attractive feature on women in their teens and twenties.' He offers a half-price discount on the procedure for middle school and high school students - as long as they have ID. Some women change their minds and decide to have their 'tsuke-yaeba' taken off - for which they pay the same price. Speaking about the formation of his band TYB48, he said: 'A lot of my patients are fashion-conscious and very cute. I wanted to find some way to take advantage of this, so I formed TYB48.'

ambrosiasalad

Re: OH NO QUE LOCURA LAS JAPONESA GASTANDO MILES DE $$ PA QUE SUS DIENTES SE VEAN TORCIDO

ambrosiasalad

Re: OH NO QUE LOCURA LAS JAPONESA GASTANDO MILES DE $$ PA QUE SUS DIENTES SE VEAN TORCIDO

Papel
nadapersonal

Cristal
lechusapinta

:Bizco:

landy52forever
Temas: 849
Kudos: 1,244

es tan popular y vieja esa moda, que la Julita Mota se junto sus centavitos y se los mando enchuecar hace muchooooo! :Jajaja:

Diamante
pieldenieve

QUIERE SER VAMPIRITA.
leona6978
Temas: 697
Kudos: 1,307

No me parece nada atractivo.

Plata
eros98

:Bored:

Junior
yosoysempes

ambrosiasalad ha escrito:

The craze has been sparked by national pop stars and celebrities who have made the 'fang-look' a hit in the country, according to Japan Today. Japanese women of all ages have been flocking to dental clinics to have either temporary or permanent artificial canines, called 'tsuke-yaeba', glued to their teeth. Doctors are charging as much as $390 (£246) for the alteration. Such is the popularity of the fanged-looked, a girl group was even named after the procedure. The group was called TYB48 (tsuke-yaeba48), and they held their debut concert in Tokyo last April. Clinic director Taro Masuoka came up with the idea for a pop group based on the term tsuke-yaeba. He told Japan Today: 'Yaeba’ give girls an impish cuteness. 'It’s a sense of beauty unique to the Japanese, but ‘yaeba’ can be an attractive feature on women in their teens and twenties.' He offers a half-price discount on the procedure for middle school and high school students - as long as they have ID. Some women change their minds and decide to have their 'tsuke-yaeba' taken off - for which they pay the same price. Speaking about the formation of his band TYB48, he said: 'A lot of my patients are fashion-conscious and very cute. I wanted to find some way to take advantage of this, so I formed TYB48.'

Si que estan locos, hace un tiempo alguien trajo una moda que se hacían algo en la frente (algo parecido a un bagel) en fín , ellos son felices.