Feedbak UVideos

¡Bienvenido a los Foros de Univision! Participa, intercambia mensajes privados, sube tus fotos y forma parte de nuestra Comunidad. | Ingresa | Regístrate Gratis
Responder
cel1935
Temas: 2,152
Kudos: 12,617

OMG PORQUE HARIA ESO LA SRA DOMINICANA POBRES NENITOS OH NO

The horrific scene unfolded as Mrs Krim arrived at the family's luxury Manhattan apartment at 5.30pm on Thursday with her other daughter, three-year-old Nessie.

Today Charlotte Friedman, who lives in the same block as the tragic family, revealed how she was the last person to see the two children alive.

She said she saw the youngsters and Ortega as they took the elevator together. Just half an hour later, she heard the blood-curdling screams.

'The mother was bent over her child on the floor, screaming and holding on to to the only live child,' a neighbour, Charlotte Friedman, recounted. 'They were primal screams, they were not human. They were very deep, dark screams.'

cel1935

Re: OMG PORQUE HARIA ESO LA SRA DOMINICANA POBRES NENITOS OH

A horrified mother who walked into her luxury Manhattan apartment to find her two children allegedly stabbed to death by her nanny then watched as the crazed woman slit her own throat, it was revealed today.

Shocking new details also emerged this afternoon of how Marina Krim, a paediatrician, let out a 'primal scream' after discovering her son and daughter, Leo and Lulu, in a pool of blood in a bathtub, each with multiple stab wounds.

Police revealed that, as she walked into bathroom, the mother also saw their nanny, 50-year-old Yoselyn Ortega, slicing her throat with the kitchen knife she had allegedly used to kill the two children. She survived the suicide attempt and is in a medically-induced coma.

cel1935

cel1935

besos2011
Temas: 581
Kudos: 8,180

No me puedo imaginar el dolor tan grande de esos padres....:lloro:

Que Dios le de consuelo.:smileysad:

Diamante
dania24

Si es triste y supuestamente hasta fueron y a republican dominicana a conocer a la familia d la nana y pues me imagino le tenian carino nos por k haria eso la nanie tal vez envidia o nose!
Diamante
idefix

Me imagino que estaba bajo la influencia de drogas, porque nadie en su sano juicio puede hacer algo asi.

cel1935

tu crees la sra trabajando para que sus bebes esten tranquilos con alguien que los cuide llegar a su casa y encontrarse con eso a de ser horrible :asustados:

besos2011 ha escrito:

No me puedo imaginar el dolor tan grande de esos padres....:lloro:

Que Dios le de consuelo.:smileysad:

cel1935

y parece era de confianza segun tenia 2 anios de cuidarlos :lloro:

dania24 ha escrito:
Si es triste y supuestamente hasta fueron y a republican dominicana a conocer a la familia d la nana y pues me imagino le tenian carino nos por k haria eso la nanie tal vez envidia o nose!

cel1935

algun medicamento fuerte que le recetaron a lo mejor :asustados:

idefix ha escrito:

Me imagino que estaba bajo la influencia de drogas, porque nadie en su sano juicio puede hacer algo asi.