Responder
¡Bienvenido a los Foros de Univision! Participa, intercambia mensajes privados, sube tus fotos y forma parte de nuestra Comunidad. | Ingresa | Regístrate Gratis
cel1935
Mensajes: 26,982
Temas: 2,150
Kudos: 11,404
Registrado: ‎08-04-2004

Re: OMGGG VIDEOOOO WOOOOOOOOWW!!!!!!


skylinegtr1 ha escrito:

Hola amigos del foro. Miren este video porfavor, es un proyecto para la universidad que hicimos mi grupo y yo, y necesitamos muchas visitas. Hagan like y muchisimas gracias por ver. Abajo esta el link...

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiV-sPM76Ns


 




Miembro
skylinegtr1
Mensajes: 20
Registrado: ‎11-03-2012

Re: OMGGG VIDEOOOO WOOOOOOOOWW!!!!!!

Tienes razon, it is probably not worth buying one and having a house is a much better investment, so you're smart about that. My name is Jesse. You?

 

sweetboy04
Mensajes: 32,987
Temas: 3,802
Kudos: 902
Registrado: ‎04-18-2005

Re: OMGGG VIDEOOOO WOOOOOOOOWW!!!!!!

Yeah...unless you are rich then go for it buy one in each different color, I'm Jonathan, nice to meet you Jesse, hey so are you guys going to win a prize or something for the most views?


skylinegtr1 wrote:

Tienes razon, it is probably not worth buying one and having a house is a much better investment, so you're smart about that. My name is Jesse. You?

 


 

Acero
miangelcaido1
Mensajes: 2,495
Registrado: ‎02-21-2003

Re: OMGGG VIDEOOOO WOOOOOOOOWW!!!!!!

ok
Miembro
skylinegtr1
Mensajes: 20
Registrado: ‎11-03-2012

Re: OMGGG VIDEOOOO WOOOOOOOOWW!!!!!!

Lol, I like how you think man, nice to meet ya Jonathan. Well our only price is receiving a good grade so we need all the views possible. Thanks again for warching man. Show your friends or anything will help...

sweetboy04
Mensajes: 32,987
Temas: 3,802
Kudos: 902
Registrado: ‎04-18-2005

Re: OMGGG VIDEOOOO WOOOOOOOOWW!!!!!!

i tell you what! i will post your video on facebook share it with my friends and help you out, I liked it very creative different from other videos, hope to see you around here more often.:Cool: Hope you get the highest grade.


skylinegtr1 wrote:

Lol, I like how you think man, nice to meet ya Jonathan. Well our only price is receiving a good grade so we need all the views possible. Thanks again for warching man. Show your friends or anything will help...


 

Miembro
skylinegtr1
Mensajes: 20
Registrado: ‎11-03-2012

Re: OMGGG VIDEOOOO WOOOOOOOOWW!!!!!!

Oh wow Jonathan thanks a lot man. You're the best dude, no homo lol!!!!!! I appreciate it again, and yes this forum seems pretty friendly compared to others. I like the people here :smileyhappy:

sweetboy04
Mensajes: 32,987
Temas: 3,802
Kudos: 902
Registrado: ‎04-18-2005

Re: OMGGG VIDEOOOO WOOOOOOOOWW!!!!!!

You're welcome, no problem buddy muah!


skylinegtr1 wrote:

Oh wow Jonathan thanks a lot man. You're the best dude, no homo lol!!!!!! I appreciate it again, and yes this forum seems pretty friendly compared to others. I like the people here :smileyhappy: