Responder
¡Bienvenido a los Foros de Univision! Participa, intercambia mensajes privados, sube tus fotos y forma parte de nuestra Comunidad. | Ingresa | Regístrate Gratis
cel1935
Temas: 2,150
Kudos: 11,404

Re: OMGGG VIDEOOOO WOOOOOOOOWW!!!!!!

skylinegtr1 ha escrito:

Hola amigos del foro. Miren este video porfavor, es un proyecto para la universidad que hicimos mi grupo y yo, y necesitamos muchas visitas. Hagan like y muchisimas gracias por ver. Abajo esta el link...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiV-sPM76Ns

Miembro
skylinegtr1

Tienes razon, it is probably not worth buying one and having a house is a much better investment, so you're smart about that. My name is Jesse. You?

sweetboy04
Temas: 3,802
Kudos: 902

Yeah...unless you are rich then go for it buy one in each different color, I'm Jonathan, nice to meet you Jesse, hey so are you guys going to win a prize or something for the most views?

skylinegtr1 wrote:

Tienes razon, it is probably not worth buying one and having a house is a much better investment, so you're smart about that. My name is Jesse. You?

Acero
miangelcaido1

ok
Miembro
skylinegtr1

Lol, I like how you think man, nice to meet ya Jonathan. Well our only price is receiving a good grade so we need all the views possible. Thanks again for warching man. Show your friends or anything will help...

sweetboy04

i tell you what! i will post your video on facebook share it with my friends and help you out, I liked it very creative different from other videos, hope to see you around here more often.:Cool: Hope you get the highest grade.

skylinegtr1 wrote:

Lol, I like how you think man, nice to meet ya Jonathan. Well our only price is receiving a good grade so we need all the views possible. Thanks again for warching man. Show your friends or anything will help...

Miembro
skylinegtr1

Oh wow Jonathan thanks a lot man. You're the best dude, no homo lol!!!!!! I appreciate it again, and yes this forum seems pretty friendly compared to others. I like the people here :smileyhappy:

sweetboy04

You're welcome, no problem buddy muah!

skylinegtr1 wrote:

Oh wow Jonathan thanks a lot man. You're the best dude, no homo lol!!!!!! I appreciate it again, and yes this forum seems pretty friendly compared to others. I like the people here :smileyhappy: