¡Bienvenido a los Foros de Univision! Participa, intercambia mensajes privados, sube tus fotos y forma parte de nuestra Comunidad. | Ingresa | Regístrate Gratis
Responder
Miembro
rhstrat
0 Kudos

Para El Gordo Y La Flaca

That's all I can write in spanish. Anyway, I just wantede to say that I enjoy watching the show everyday but there is one thing that bothers me. It's the way El Gordo conducts himself in front of women. I guess he thinks no one notices but I do and I don't think I'm the only one. He likes to look at their breast, butts, and legs and on camera. There's nothing wrong with it but he needs to conduct himself in a professional manner while on camera. I said to my wife, one day he's going to touch someone in a disrespectful way and they are not going to like it. And sure enough, I was watching the show today when Jackie Guerrido was there. The show was almost over when Raul asked Jackie to stand up. He put his hands on her sides below the waist line and she did not like it. No one has the right to put their hands on some one else in a disrespectful way.That's the kind of stuff that I'm talking about. Doesn't his wife watch the program. All I can say is, Gordo be careful. You are going to get fired if you don't conduct yourself in a professional manner on camera. Good Luck. Don't be a pervert.
Bronze
nyyankeesfan

Re: Para El Gordo Y La Flaca

YOU KNOW YOU ARE RIGHT AND I AGREE WITH YOU 100% BUT AS LONG AS EMILIO ESTEFAN LILI'S UNCLE CONTINUES SUPPORTING UNIVISION WITH BIG MONEY UNIVISION WILL NOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT ALL

THEY CARE IS FOR THE MONEY AND AS LONG AS THEY GET MONEY EL GORDO Y LILY WILL AND COULD

CONTINUE DOING WHAT THEY LIKE ON THE SHOW AND UNIVISON DOES NOT CARE IF IT EL GORDO DOES NOT RESPECT THE WOMEN AND THEY MAKE FUN OF THE ARTIST AND ACTORS AND THEY GET AWAY WITH 

AS THEY SAY SHOW ME YOUR MONEY AND DO WHAT YOU LIKE

Platino Brillante
pasodoble

Re: Para El Gordo Y La Flaca

Unfortunately, no one has taken the trouble to report Univisión to the FCC, and this kind of thing happens everyday. Raul de Molina is many things, but "professional" is not one of them. He is just a lowly photographer who got this gig by kissing Emilio Estefan's butt, and because Lili Estefan needed a job when she got too old and ugly to be showing her ******* on Sabado Gigante, another show where there have been half-naked women on prime time for as long as I can remember.