amigos de paises

¡Bienvenido a los Foros de Univision! Participa, intercambia mensajes privados, sube tus fotos y forma parte de nuestra Comunidad. | Ingresa | Regístrate Gratis
Responder
cel1935
Temas: 2,152
Kudos: 12,617

QUE BELLO GESTO UN POLICIA LE RAGALA UN PAR DE ZAPATOS A UN MENDIGUITO TITIRIANDO DE FRIO

The New York police officer, whose act of kindness in giving a pair of boots to a homeless man on a cold winter's night inspired thousands across the nation, has credited his grandfather with instilling in him the importance of generosity. NYPD Officer Larry DePrimo was photographed on November 14 kneeling down to give the unidentified homeless man the boots and the heartfelt offering has sparked a massive response, with thousands on social media hailing the man's deed as an example of the transforming impact of a simple gift. Now DePrimo has described in detail his exchange with the man on the street and revealed the influence of his grandfather in motivating him to step forward to engage with the man in need.

cel1935

Re: QUE BELLO GESTO UN POLICIA LE RAGALA UN PAR DE ZAPATOS A UN MENDIGUITO TITIRIANDO DE F

The true inspiration was my grandfather, and he told me when I was much younger, "If you are going to do something, do it 100 percent. And do it, or don't do it at all,'" DePrimo said in an interview with CBS News on Thursday about why he chose to go the distance in acquiring the boots for the homeless man. 'And I think that stuck with me my entire life.' Officer DePrimo said he was patrolling Times Square in the heart of Manhattan when he came across the man, who was huddled next to a storefront with nothing on his feet. 'It was freezing out and you could see the blisters on the man’s feet,' the officer told the New York Times about the encounter. 'I had two pairs of socks and I was still cold. The 25-year-old told CBS that he spotted the man shivering on the cold pavement. 'I went up to him and I said, "Buddy where's your socks, where's your shoes?"' DePrimo said, 'He said, "It's okay officer, I never had a pair of shoes." And that to me -- it took me back a few

cel1935

Re: QUE BELLO GESTO UN POLICIA LE RAGALA UN PAR DE ZAPATOS A UN MENDIGUITO TITIRIANDO DE F

He watched the man stand up and walk slowly, painfully, down the cold pavement of the sidewalk on the balls of his feet. The officer went into a nearby Skecher's store and found a $100 pair of winter boots that he believed would keep the man warm through the winter. Jose Cano, the assistant manager at the Skechers store in Times Square, said he discounted the Alamar Terence shoes from $100 to $75 as he was 'inspired'. Mr Cano, 28, said: 'The cop came in here and said he wanted some shoes and was acting calm and normal,' he told the Times. 'When we asked about the size he explained what he wanted to do and that it was for a homeless guy. 'We guessed the size and it seems they fitted. We thought it was inspirational and have him a discount - we only get two of those a month but it was worth it.

Diamante 1K
lolys68

LO QUE TIENE DE BELLO PRO FUERA LO TIENE POR DENTRO. EL MUNDO NECESITA DE MAS ACCIONES DE ESTAS.. NO NADA MAS EN CHRISTMAS QUE ES CUANDO LA GENTE COMO QUE SE SENSIBILIZA MAS, SINO SIEMPRE.. SI CADA QUIEN PUSIERA SU GRANITO DE ARENA EN CUALQUIER COSA, EL MUNDO DEFINITIVAMENTE SERIA OTRO..! KUDO!
tvadicta76

Ese es un ser humano  !!!

Diamante
angeleson

Re: QUE BELLO GESTO UN POLICIA LE RAGALA UN PAR DE ZAPATOS

QUE DETALLAZO!ESO DEMUESTRA QUE EL POLICIA LO TIENE BIEN GRANDOTE:Soyunangelito:

EL CORAZON:Fiesta:

Diamante 1K
lolys68

Re: QUE BELLO GESTO UN POLICIA LE RAGALA UN PAR DE ZAPATOS

angeleson ha escrito:

QUE DETALLAZO!ESO DEMUESTRA QUE EL POLICIA LO TIENE BIEN GRANDOTE:Soyunangelito:

EL CORAZON:Fiesta:

YO PENSE QUE LA MACANA JAJIRAJIRJARIA

cel1935

si lolys es un gesto muy bello :smileywink: y deveras esta guapito el oficial :Inlove:

lolys68 ha escrito:
LO QUE TIENE DE BELLO PRO FUERA LO TIENE POR DENTRO. EL MUNDO NECESITA DE MAS ACCIONES DE ESTAS.. NO NADA MAS EN CHRISTMAS QUE ES CUANDO LA GENTE COMO QUE SE SENSIBILIZA MAS, SINO SIEMPRE.. SI CADA QUIEN PUSIERA SU GRANITO DE ARENA EN CUALQUIER COSA, EL MUNDO DEFINITIVAMENTE SERIA OTRO..! KUDO!

josteana
Temas: 9
Kudos: 6,389

miralo que hermoso hombre...aparte del buen corazon que tiene...este dia he leido 2 historias que me han llenado el corazon de alegria...

cel1935

asi es :smileywink: has bien y no mires a quien :Pazyamor:

tvadicta76 ha escrito:

Ese es un ser humano  !!!