Responder
¡Bienvenido! Para que puedas participar, intercambiar mensajes privados, subir fotos, dar kudos y ser parte de las conversaciones necesitas estar ingresado en los Foros. | Ingresa | Regístrate Gratis
ambrosiasalad
Temas: 10,674
Kudos: 33,959

RAPERO 22 SE SUICIDA POR UNA CHICA QUE LO DEJO Y TUITEA SU SUICIDIO

A Seattle hip-hop artist has apparently shot himself dead after writing a series of tragic Twitter messages detailing his misery and how he was going to kill himself. Freddy E, 22, died on Saturday from an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound. The King County medical examiner's office said an autopsy would be performed on Monday to confirm the cause. Before his death, the performer, who was born Frederick Eugene Buhl, tweeted a long string of messages, beginning with: 'Annnd, my day is ruined.' 'If there's a God then He's calling me back home. This barrel never felt so good next to my dome. It's cold & I'd rather die than live alone,' he tweeted. 'It's... all... bad... y'all. *puts finger around trigger*' Freddy E, who uploaded pictures to his Twitter account showing him partying on the day of his death, then told his family members that he loved them before posting his final tweet: 'I'm sorry.' While investigations into his death continue, MTV reported that many fans were accusing Toronto rapper Honey Cocaine for causing the heartbreak that led Freddy E to take his life.

The first thing I don't regret favoriting.
ambrosiasalad

Re: RAPERO 22 SE SUICIDA POR UNA CHICA QUE LO DEJO Y TUITEA SU SUICIDIO

'I talk to Honey damn near every day,' he wrote. 'I text her. She calls me. We talk on the phone for hours. I've met some of her family and she's met some of mine. We call each other by our birth names. I'd take a bullet for her, as would she take one for me. I actually know her.' On a video posted earlier this month, he added: 'Honey, you're one amazing individual. Someone doesn't have to be in your life very long for them to leave a huge impact, and she definitely did that. 'She's beautiful, ambitious, passionate about her craft. Seriously... I love that girl.' As fans flocked to his Facebook page to pay their respects, Freddy E's family did the same.

moet11
Temas: 730
Kudos: 1,586

Absolutamente nadie merece quitarse la vida por una persona. Este chico debio tener serios problemas mentales.
ambrosiasalad

es muy triste y tan joven :smileysad:

moet11 ha escrito:
Absolutamente nadie merece quitarse la vida por una persona. Este chico debio tener serios problemas mentales.

Diamante
pieldenieve

Y todo por un par de NALGAS...ay los hombres.

Marfil
anavel2222

que ****o..
Miembro
locasinfin

Vamos muy bien! 

Platino Brillante
sacramento0

y todo por los calzones de esa chava?????
ambrosiasalad

podrian ser los efectos de alguna  droga :OMG:

tvadicta76

Pobre chico pero evidente que tenía problemas para hacer eso.