¡Bienvenido a los Foros de Univision! Participa, intercambia mensajes privados, sube tus fotos y forma parte de nuestra Comunidad. | Ingresa | Regístrate Gratis
Responder
Diamante
cel1935

SALE A LUZ EL CHICO QUE TUVO AMORIOS CON EL TIRITITERO DE ELMO A LO MEJOR QUIERE PISTO

[ Editado ]

Elmo puppeteer Kevin Clash, recently accused of engaging in underage **noallow** with a male model who says he was 16 at the time, agreed to pay his accuser $125,000 to recant his story. The settlement was struck between the two men several hours before the accuser, Sheldon Stephens, believed to be 24, officially retracted his underage **noallow** allegation, TMZ reports. Under the terms of the settlement, if Mr Stephens is asked by anyone about his relationship with Mr Clash, he must repeat only the following statement: 'He [Stephens] wants it to be known that his sexual relationship with Mr. Clash was an adult consensual relationship.'

Diamante
cel1935

Re: SALE A LUZ EL CHICO QUE TUBO AMORIOS CON EL PUPETERO DE ELMO A LO MEJOR QUIERE PISTO

Diamante
cel1935

Re: SALE A LUZ EL CHICO QUE TUBO AMORIOS CON EL PUPETERO DE ELMO A LO MEJOR QUIERE PISTO

In the latest emails published by TMZ, sent well after the accuser turned 18, Mr Clash wrote: 'I'm sorry that I keep talking about s e x with you, its driving me insane.' He added: 'I want you to know that I love you and I will never hurt you. I'm here to protect you and make sure your dreams come true... 'I'll have my assistant book a ticket for you to come to NY and we can talk about this in person.' Mr Clash said the relationship was between two consenting adults and that he was deeply saddened that the younger man was 'trying to make it into something it was not.'

:Malo:

Diamante
cel1935

ese "tubo " va con b grande o con  v de vurro ?:Auch: ya me hicieron bola tanto que me corrigen :Molesto: tony onde andas :Inlove:

Diamante
eltio21

Ahorita todo es puro dinero goosh
Diamante
cel1935

si tio por eso ten cuidado :smileywink: no sea que la gorda guera  de pamona te quiera demandar en el futuro :smileyvery-happy:

ElTiO21 ha escrito:
Ahorita todo es puro dinero goosh

Diamante
holalo

Y esta rehorripy.
No hay nada perdido, que no pueda encontrarse, si se lo busca.......

“There is nothing lost, but may be found, if sought"
Diamante
cel1935

si veda vos feisimo :OMG:

holalo ha escrito:
Y esta rehorripy.

Diamante
holalo

Ese a leguas se ve que lo que quiere es pisto,porque hasta ahorita habla,porque no lo hizo cuando todo empezo y sabia que estaba mal eso?dicen en otro tema que ya ese le dio pisto,y que ya se callo,pa que veas.
No hay nada perdido, que no pueda encontrarse, si se lo busca.......

“There is nothing lost, but may be found, if sought"
Diamante
cel1935

que mala onda deveras :Malo:

holalo ha escrito:
Ese a leguas se ve que lo que quiere es pisto,porque hasta ahorita habla,porque no lo hizo cuando todo empezo y sabia que estaba mal eso?dicen en otro tema que ya ese le dio pisto,y que ya se callo,pa que veas.