El Gordo y La Flaca Univision Foros

¡Bienvenido a los Foros de Univision! Participa, intercambia mensajes privados, sube tus fotos y forma parte de nuestra Comunidad. | Ingresa | Regístrate Gratis
Responder
Diamante
gore44

SALMA HAYEK DICE A REVISTA LUCKY TODO MEXICO SE REIA DE MI?

She speaks in capital letters, exclamation points and dramatic pauses. “It’s Paris,” she says.

“Everywhere you turn, every corner, every flower, every street lamp—someone has looked, and taken a breath, and used their imagination to make something beautiful.”

Hayek moved here three years ago, when she married François-Henri Pinault, CEO and chairman of PPR (which reps luxury brands from Balenciaga to Gucci toBottega Veneta); they have a four-year-old, Valentina. “It’s nuts, how good the people look, too,” she continues. “Nobody’s overweight, everybody’s well dressed, no tennis shoes—somehow, even though they walk all over the place, everyone manages to wear real shoes, nice shoes.” She points at her chic, low ponytail. “This is very Parisian. My husband, it’s funny, but he hates it when I have this Parisian hair! He loves my crazy-maniac-madwoman just-got-out-of-the-shower hair. He is like the lawyer for my thick, wild, natural hair. He’s like, ‘Why make it suffer?’ But you know for 45 years I’ve got this big hair, and these big boobs, and I’m this tiny person and sometimes—you just want to be ... smaller.” She flips the ponytail, flashes her kohl-lined lashes. “He’s probably right—my mom always said, ‘You think you know better than God?’ ”

The glowy, velvety skin seems decidedly God-given, but she literally screams when I mention it: “My skin?! When I was 25 and I left being a soap opera star in Mexico to go try to be a movie star in Hollywood and all of Mexico was laughing at me? And I could barely get work as an extra? You want to talk about bad skin? I had acne. And this acne was so bad, it sent me into a severe, severe depression. Like I couldn’t leave the house. I’d wake up in the morning and lie there and touch my face before I got up, just to prepare myself to look in the mirror! “The next stage with that sort of depression is food: too little, or too much. Guess what I did? I mean, I was fat and broken out, I couldn’t leave the house and I couldn’t pay the rent!” A friend, she says, saved her: “Alfonso Cuarón—amazing director—he came to the house. He did not play it down, he did not try to say, Oh you look fine. He said you can’t do this to yourself and taught me to meditate, relax. I got myself back together!” She also went on Accutane. “I didn’t want to, but it cured it. Since then my skin’s forever sensitive and dry.” Before this episode, her skin had always been pretty good, she says:

Diamante
gore44

Re: SALMA HAYEK DICE A REVISTA LUCKY TODO MEXICO SE REIA DE

Diamante
gore44

gore44 ha escrito:

She speaks in capital letters, exclamation points and dramatic pauses. “It’s Paris,” she says.

“Everywhere you turn, every corner, every flower, every street lamp—someone has looked, and taken a breath, and used their imagination to make something beautiful.”

Hayek moved here three years ago, when she married François-Henri Pinault, CEO and chairman of PPR (which reps luxury brands from Balenciaga to Gucci toBottega Veneta); they have a four-year-old, Valentina. “It’s nuts, how good the people look, too,” she continues. “Nobody’s overweight, everybody’s well dressed, no tennis shoes—somehow, even though they walk all over the place, everyone manages to wear real shoes, nice shoes.” She points at her chic, low ponytail. “This is very Parisian. My husband, it’s funny, but he hates it when I have this Parisian hair! He loves my crazy-maniac-madwoman just-got-out-of-the-shower hair. He is like the lawyer for my thick, wild, natural hair. He’s like, ‘Why make it suffer?’ But you know for 45 years I’ve got this big hair, and these big boobs, and I’m this tiny person and sometimes—you just want to be ... smaller.” She flips the ponytail, flashes her kohl-lined lashes. “He’s probably right—my mom always said, ‘You think you know better than God?’ ”

The glowy, velvety skin seems decidedly God-given, but she literally screams when I mention it: “My skin?! When I was 25 and I left being a soap opera star in Mexico to go try to be a movie star in Hollywood and all of Mexico was laughing at me? And I could barely get work as an extra? You want to talk about bad skin? I had acne. And this acne was so bad, it sent me into a severe, severe depression. Like I couldn’t leave the house. I’d wake up in the morning and lie there and touch my face before I got up, just to prepare myself to look in the mirror! “The next stage with that sort of depression is food: too little, or too much. Guess what I did? I mean, I was fat and broken out, I couldn’t leave the house and I couldn’t pay the rent!” A friend, she says, saved her: “Alfonso Cuarón—amazing director—he came to the house. He did not play it down, he did not try to say, Oh you look fine. He said you can’t do this to yourself and taught me to meditate, relax. I got myself back together!” She also went on Accutane. “I didn’t want to, but it cured it. Since then my skin’s forever sensitive and dry.” Before this episode, her skin had always been pretty good, she says:

:smileysurprised:mg::smileysurprised:h:

Quarzo
dania24

Por k contaran tanta babbosada junta la Hayek y la verjgara? La haye siempre tuvo Bonita piel! K mentirosa!
Papel
arikahskeyah

dania24 ha escrito:
Por k contaran tanta babbosada junta la Hayek y la verjgara? La haye siempre tuvo Bonita piel! K mentirosa!

Quien sabra mas sobre su vida? Tu o ella? Si esta diciendo que no salia de la casa entonces como esperabas verla con la cara maltrada? Te digo... cada sabelotodo en estos foros.

Diamante

Que mujer tan chocante esa Salma !!

Me cae gorda esa tipa.
Quarzo
dania24

arikahskeyah ha escrito:

dania24 ha escrito:

Quien sabra mas sobre su vida? Tu o ella? Si esta diciendo que no salia de la casa entonces como esperabas verla con la cara maltrada? Te digo... cada sabelotodo en estos foros.

:smileyvery-happy:

Diamante
gore44

39828140 ha escrito:
Que mujer tan chocante esa Salma !!

Me cae gorda esa tipa.

:smileyvery-happy:edos:

Diamante
gore44

dania24 ha escrito:

arikahskeyah ha escrito:

dania24 ha escrito:

:smileyvery-happy:

:smileysurprised:h::muygracioso:

deliciouss
Temas: 438
Kudos: 1,748
Publicaciones de blog: 0

QUE BUENO QUE SALMITA TENGA LOS PIES BIEN PUESTOS SOBRE LA TIERRA Y QUE ADMITA QUE ELLA NO ES PERFECTA AHI LO DICE CLARAQMENTE, ELLA SABE QUE COMO TODO EL RESTO DE LOS MORTALES TENEMOS TANTOS DEFECTOS...

EN CAMBIO OTRAS NACAS VENIDAS A MAS QUE SE CREEN DIOSAS O DIVAS PORQUE LAS FANSAS ENFERMAS MENTALES LAS ENGRANDECEN AL PUNTO DE LA RIDICULEZ DICIENDOLES QUE SON PERFECTAS Y QUE CA//GAN ROSAS Y MEAN AGUA BENDITA :smileysurprised:mg:

Descansa en paz Cerati, gracias Totales!