El Gordo y La Flaca Univision Foros

Responder
¡Bienvenido a los Foros de Univision! Participa, intercambia mensajes privados, sube tus fotos y forma parte de nuestra Comunidad. | Ingresa | Regístrate Gratis
ambrosiasalad
Temas: 10,811
Kudos: 34,782

SE SUICIDA AARON SWARTZ 26 COFUNDADOR DE REDDIT NO PUDO SUPERAR LA DEPRESION

Aaron Swartz, an online activist and co-founder of the popular social media site Reddit, committed suicide in his apartment in New York. He was 26 years old. The news of Swartz’s untimely death was confirmed to MIT's The Tech by both his uncle and his lawyer Saturday morning. Swartz's uncle, Michael Wolf, told the New York Times that the programmer had hanged himself, and his body was discovered by his girlfriend inside his home in the Crown Heights section of Brooklyn at around 9.30am. Swartz was a gifted programmer who started a company that would eventually merge with Reddit, as well as Demand Progress, a political action group that campaigns against Internet censorship. He was arrested in 2011 for allegedly downloading more than four million academic journals with intent to distribute them free of charge through file-sharing sites. He faced up to 35 years in prison if convicted. In the past, the 26-year-old hinted at a battle with depression, according to Gawker. In a 2007 speech, the Internet advocate described himself as being 'miserable' after moving to San Francisco when his company was purchased by the publishing giant Conde Nast. 'I couldn't stand San Francisco. I couldn't stand office life,' he said at the time. 'I took a long Christmas vacation. I got sick. I thought of suicide. I ran from the police. And when I got back on Monday morning, I was asked to resign.' In a blog post from later that year, Swartz went into further detail regarding his bout with depression, writing: 'Your face falls. Perhaps you cry. You feel worthless. You wonder whether it's worth going on. Everything you think about seems bleak - the things you've done, the things you hope to do, the people around you.

ambrosiasalad

Re: SE SUICIDA AARON SWARTZ 26 COFUNDADOR DE REDDIT NO PUDO SUPERAR LA DEPRESION

'You want to lie in bed and keep the lights off. Depressed mood is like that, only it doesn't come for any reason and it doesn't go for any either. Go outside and get some fresh air or cuddle with a loved one and you don't feel any better, only more upset at being unable to feel the joy that everyone else seems to feel. Everything gets colored by the sadness.' In September 2012, Swartz was charged with 13 counts of felony hacking stemming from his July 2011 arrest and subsequent indictment by the Department of Justice for allegedly swiping MIT papers from the JSTOR online journal archive. Two years earlier, Swartz allegedly connected a laptop to MIT's systems through a basement network wiring cupboard. He registered as a guest under the fictitious name, Gary Host - a hacking in-joke in which the first initial and last name spell 'ghost.' He then used a software program to 'rapidly download an extraordinary volume of articles from JSTOR,' according to the indictment.

ambrosiasalad

Re: SE SUICIDA AARON SWARTZ 26 COFUNDADOR DE REDDIT NO PUDO SUPERAR LA DEPRESION

Plata
rafda35

La muerte no es un castigo, la muerte es un descanso.

Plata
rafda35

No ha de naber tenido a nadie que lo apoyara.

Diamante
pieldenieve

Re: SE SUICIDA AARON SWARTZ 26 COFUNDADOR

Cada dia vemos mas gente joven suicidandose y la poblacion de viejos creciendo.

Papel
tucanavala

no queria aceptar que era pajara!

ambrosiasalad

:Pazyamor:

rafda35 ha escrito:

No ha de naber tenido a nadie que lo apoyara.

ambrosiasalad

es epidemico :OMG:

pieldenieve ha escrito:

Cada dia vemos mas gente joven suicidandose y la poblacion de viejos creciendo.

greatwaters
Temas: 1,512
Kudos: 436

tucanavala ha escrito:

no queria aceptar que era pajara!

eso mismo pense yo! 

Greatwaters