Responder
¡Bienvenido! Para que puedas participar, intercambiar mensajes privados, subir fotos, dar kudos y ser parte de las conversaciones necesitas estar ingresado en los Foros. | Ingresa | Regístrate Gratis
cel1935
Temas: 2,150
Kudos: 11,403

SEGUN STAR MAG EDDIE CIBRIAN Y LEAN RIMES TRONARAN MUY PRONTO OH

Star Magazine/Radar has a gift for you this Thanksgiving: the gift of a negative LeAnn Rimes story. They’ve been running anti-LeAnn stories for the past few months, I guess taking whatever **noallow** is going to get them the most attention/pageviews. I ignore most of the Kimberly Smiley stories, because while I think LeAnn is dumb to sue Smiley, I don’t think it helps anyone for Radar to continue to poke the LeAnn-Bear, you know? Falcor is litigious! Still, this particular story was too good to pass up, as it continues in the “Eddie Cibrian is just realizing that he got in over his head” vein. Give thanks! Is it wrong that I kind of feel bad for both of them? For LeAnn, she’s got to feel like she’s between a rock and hard place – she needs constant validation and attention, she needs to cling and to be the star of The LeAnn Show (her life). But she also thinks the only way to keep the focus on her is by having a baby – a baby which she thinks will pull attention! A baby which will mess up her body and Eddie will fool around (like he hasn’t been already). Then I feel bad for Eddie because his career really is in the toilet and the only way he can really live this celebrity lifestyle that he’s grown accustomed to is by staying with LeAnn. They really only have each other, but they’re a total mess together. Happy Thanksgiving!

cel1935

Re: SEGUN STAR MAG EDDIE CIBRIAN Y LEAN RIMES TRONARAN MUY PRONTO OH

Senior
fantinne

Ese tipo solo esta con ella por el $$$ ella lo compro, es fea! Si no tuviera moola el NO estuviera con ella.
cel1935

Senior
fantinne

Otra ridicula occesionada con la internete que hasta REHAB fue a parar por lo que le escriben en TWITTER® y demandando gente
cel1935

solo falta que regrese con la ex :OMG: que se acuesta con medio mundo  segun las rhwde beverly hills :smileysurprised:

fantinne ha escrito:
Ese tipo solo esta con ella por el $$$ ella lo compro, es fea! Si no tuviera moola el NO estuviera con ella.

Senior
fantinne

La Brandi es otra whitetrash que oso cuando andaba publicitando su quickie con Gerard Butler y el ni se acordaba de ella :Laughoutloud:

cel1935

en el ultimo episodio la acusan de acostarse con medio beverly hills :smileyvery-happy:

fantinne ha escrito:
La Brandi es otra whitetrash que oso cuando andaba publicitando su quickie con Gerard Butler y el ni se acordaba de ella :Laughoutloud:

deliciouss
Temas: 437
Kudos: 1,748
Publicaciones de blog: 0

Nunca se puede ser feliz pisoteando a otros, era de esperarse ya se les paso la calentura, a mi ella me gustaba como cantante pero ahora ni fu ni fa

Bronze
glyseliz

Lo que mal empieza mal acaba