:cara_bizco: para mi jennifer lopez fue una de las peores con ese metalico horroso y escandaloso
8. Marisa Tomei: Sometimes, costume-like fashion works. Then again, sometimes it doesn’t. Marisa, this didn’t work. Are you angling for a role in the next “Pirates of the Caribbean” movie? If not, there’s no excuse for this.
7. Jennifer Lopez: In what appeared to be an attempt to re-live her glory days, Jennifer Lopez showed up in a gold number with the same plunging neckline that made headlines at the 2000 Grammys. We know recycling is in, but not on the carpet!
6. Heidi Klum: Her dress was bizarre and screamed prom dress, not to mention the flower detail was like something Carrie Bradshaw would wear under some psychedelic influence.
5. Cameron Diaz: Her dress was wrinkled, her hair apparently hadn’t been colored or brushed in months, and that shade of pink was a bit overwhelming for the fair Ms. Diaz.
4. Sally Hawkins: The “Happy-Go-Lucky” star may have won a Golden Globe, but she was really losing in the fashion department. Her garb looked like it was something that would have been worn in “Interview with a Vampire.”
3. Miley Cyrus: Mind you, we regret a lot of stuff we wore when we were 16 too, but she’s got the money to really shine. Instead, the only thing shining about her look was the strange material under the split in her gown.
2. America Ferrera: Being fashion-forward can be cool. But, America looked too far into the future in an attempt to find a new trend and seemed to buy her dress in outer space.
1. Renée Zellweger: This dress caused a visceral reaction when she popped up on the carpet. Between her and Sally Hawkins, we wondered if there’s some vampire movie being cast that we don’t know about. Are they angling for roles in “New Moon”? Perhaps she should have looked in the mirror first. Wait, vampires don’t have reflections. That explains a lot.
Publicado: 01-13-2009 09:30 AM
NO ME GUSTO J.LO.... QUISO CAUSAR LA MISMA IMPRESION QUE CAUSO CON EL VESTIDO VERDE,,,,, PERO NO LE RESULTO,,,,
ADEMAS CREO QUE UNA COSA ES SER EXTRAVAGANTE Y OTRA ELEGANTE!
Publicado: 01-13-2009 09:43 AM
Publicado: 01-13-2009 01:02 PM
Publicado: 01-13-2009 03:03 PM
Publicado: 01-13-2009 09:11 PM
Mensaje editado por isalukas
01-13-2009 09:18 PM - editado 01-13-2009 09:18 PM