Responder
¡Bienvenido a los Foros de Univision! Participa, intercambia mensajes privados, sube tus fotos y forma parte de nuestra Comunidad. | Ingresa | Regístrate Gratis
Diamante
a91la5
0 Kudos

NOTICIA DE ULTIMA HORA TEMBLOR EN ITALIA

Rescuers search victims in the rubble of the old city of the ...Firefighters clear up rubbles out of a destroyed house in L'Aquila, ...A man carries his friend's belongings from the rubble of a collapsed ...

L'AQUILA, Italy – A powerful earthquake in mountainous central Italy knocked down whole blocks of buildings early Monday as residents slept, killing at least 91 people in the country's deadliest quake in nearly three decades. Tens of thousands were homeless and 1,500 were injured.

Ambulances screamed through the medieval city of L'Aquila as firefighters with dogs and a crane worked feverishly to reach people trapped in fallen buildings, including a university dormitory where half a dozen students were believed still inside.

Outside the half-collapsed building, part of the University of L'Aquila, tearful young people huddled together, wrapped in blankets, some still in their slippers after being roused from sleep by the quake. Dozens managed to escape as the dorm walls fell around them but hours after the quake, a body of a male student was pulled from the rubble.

"We managed to come down with other students but we had to sneak through a hole in the stairs as the whole floor came down," said student Luigi Alfonsi, 22. "I was in bed — it was like it would never end as I heard pieces of the building collapse around me."

"There was water gushing out of broken water pipes, and the corridor which led to the stairs was partially blocked when a piece of the wall came down," Alfonsi, his eyes filling with tears and his hands trembling, told The Associated Press.

Some 10,000 to 15,000 buildings were either damaged or destroyed, officials said. L'Aquila Mayor Massimo Cialente said about 100,000 people were homeless. It was not clear if the mayor's estimate included surrounding towns.

Quarzo
sergio5189

Re: NOTICIA DE ULTIMA HORA TEMBLOR EN ITALIA

QUE!!??? HAY WEY!! Y MI LAURA ESTARA VIEN!! BUENO ELLA VIVE EN SOLORADO ESPERO ESTE VIEN!!!
Photobucketcenter>
Diamante
a91la5

les traigo la noticia desde la pagina de yahoo noticias por si quieres ver mas ok oye alrato nos vemos me tengo que ir si vieras ando en pajamas jjejej :cara_sonrojada:  ay nos vemos laters and take care have a good spring break and semana santa ok :cara_vago:

Escrito por sergio5189:
QUE!!??? HAY WEY!! Y MI LAURA ESTARA VIEN!! BUENO ELLA VIVE EN SOLORADO ESPERO ESTE VIEN!!!

Quarzo
sergio5189

take care

Escrito por a91la5:
les traigo la noticia desde la pagina de yahoo noticias por si quieres ver mas ok oye alrato nos vemos me tengo que ir si vieras ando en pajamas jjejej :cara_sonrojada:  ay nos vemos laters and take care have a good spring break and semana santa ok :cara_vago:

Escrito por sergio5189:

:cara_yes:
Photobucketcenter>
Diamante
a91la5

es que me salio una computer pero mi brother is in the restrroom ay me saludas a mi girl grisidel ok jeje le dices that i'll be at msn messenger later  and thank you for your help

Escrito por sergio5189:
take care

Escrito por a91la5:

Escrito por sergio5189:

:cara_yes:

Diamante
pieldenieve

Pues ya salio que hay bastantes muertos.