Responder
¡Bienvenido! Para que puedas participar, intercambiar mensajes privados, subir fotos, dar kudos y ser parte de las conversaciones necesitas estar ingresado en los Foros. | Ingresa | Regístrate Gratis
Senior
hucarr81

Re: APROBACION DE PERDON I601A.

Bendito sea Dios, solo el es grande e inmenso su Amor!!! Felicidadez Piolo!!!

Es mas yo estoy dispuesto a unirme ala coperacha para comprarte tu Relog Sony 2.0
Miembro
sari4pier

aki les pongo otra experiencia de una entrevista de hoy sept 19 en CDJ. visa aprobada:smileyhappy:I had my visa interview scheduled for 7:15am today. I arrived at the Sala de Espera at 6:35, got in line and waited for my turn to approach the counter, here the young girl asked for my medical exam (black envelope), ds260 confirmation (with the stamp from ASC) and visa interview appointment letter as well as my passport. She rubber stamped one of them (I think it might've been the visa appointment one, sorry i don't remember!) and then instructed me to exit that building and walk down to the consulate for my interview. I arrived outside the consulate, got in line and the checker guy out there checked out the papers i had just showed the previous person, then he instructed me to enter, went through security and here there was one more person that checked my papers, at this point he kept them. He gave me a ticket with a 4 digit number on it and told me where to go to wait for my turn. This is kind of a long walk, I chose to wear heels lol so for you ladies, choose something more stable than heels! I arrived at the waiting area and was told where to sit. Here we got instructions (very redundant!!) on how to watch the screens for our number and window number to go to. I waited for ever and they were calling people out of order so you really really have to pay attention to the screens because when they get going it goes fast! I was called up and the girl behind the glass asked for my passport, AOS, 2012 taxes (i handed the w-2's even though she didn't ask for them) marriage certificate, birth certificate, my 2 passport size pictures and my medical exam results. Since she didn't specify if she wanted my birth certificate or my husbands I asked which one and she said mine but if i had one of my husband to go ahead and give it to her as well. She also said if I had any paycheck stubs to give her that too. I showed her my i601a approval notice and asked if she wanted that too, she saw it quickly through the glass and said no. So I politely mentioned that I just wanted to make sure that they had me in their system as an approved i601a'er, she looked puzzled and then asked me to give it her. She acted as if she had never seen one before and she read through the first page and asked me if that's all i received, i said yes. Then she turned to the second page and here she said that the info she was looking for was there. She then proceeded to ask me if the name she mentioned was my correct name, she asked me where my husband was (sala de espera), what his name was, she asked me to verify the address she read was correct as well as the phone number we had listed. She sent me to go back to my seat and wait to be called again for my interview. After like what seemed like eternity my number came up again. I approached the window and was thankful to see a white male behind the glass. He greeted me in Spanish but I said hello in English. He never asked me if i wanted the interview in E or S, but he proceeded in English. I was glad of it although I'm fully bilingual, fluent in both. He asked me to state my name. I told him my first name, he looked annoyed that I didn't state my "full name" (didn't know if he wanted my full name! I was nervous . I told him my full name, and then he asked me something else. I had a very hard time hearing him and asked him to repeat himself because I couldn't hear. He told me to move closer to where the mic/speaker thingy was. I did and it was not much better but I didn't want to annoy him so I tried to lean in as much as possible to hear him better and I also read his lips throughout the whole interview. He made me swear that I was gonna tell the truth, he took my fingerprints on my 4 right hand fingers. Then he proceeded to ask me a ton of questions such as the name of my husband, dob, how me met, when we started dating, he then asked for pictures of our wedding, i handed him all the pics I brought with me. He then asked me if his parents were present at our wedding, I said yes, he asked me to point them out from the picture. Then he asked if my parents were present at the wedding, to which I answered no because my dad was in mex at the time and my mom had passed away in 2003. He then asked if my husband had ever been married before, if I had been married before, when we got married, where he proposed. He saw the picture my hubby took of when he proposed. He asked me the location of where the picture was taken, who took it. He saw another picture of our wedding and asked me where that was taken, I told him in Phoenix. Then he said I thought you lived in Cave Creek AZ, I said yes, phx is just 5 min away. He asked to see my wedding ring.
Miembro
sari4pier

He then asked if my brothers were present at my wedding, I told him that only one was there. He wanted me to point him out in the picture, I said he wasn't there because at the time we really weren't in speaking terms. He then asked me to elaborate, I told him how i suffered domestic violence and that led to my family disapproving of our marriage etc. After this he handed me a pamphlet about resources for domestic violence that "HIS" country offers. He said that he was required to give that to everyone. He then asked me the name of my mil and fil, he asked me their DOB's. He asked if hubby had any siblings, asked his name too. He asked if he was married and where he worked. I explained he was disabled, w/o job and how hubby and I help his mom care for him since my fil abandoned them. Then he asked surprised why my fil was at our wedding. I told him that it was an event we wanted him to be a part of. He then asked me when and how i entered. I told him the truth. I entered via a POE in a car. One of my older bro's was drving me and my baby bro and we were waved through. Here he said he foudn that hard to believe because that never happens, it's rare! I told him I understood but that is how it happened. He asked me to elaborate. I told him I never spoke to the officer and the older brother driving us had his visa and DL and the officer just let us through. He seemed unconvinced. This is where I started to panic inside.
Miembro
sari4pier

He proceeded to tell me that he saw my approval notice for the PW but that it only waved my illegal presence crime and in fact I had committed two crimes. He said that sadly he could not approve my waiver because I had helped smuggle another person into the US illegally and for that I would need some other type of process. I broke down and started crying, i told him i was only 14 years old and my mother had just passed away when I crossed, the whole reason we crossed was because there was no one to care for me and my baby brother. He then said that even at 14 people know right from wrong and that he could not believe that a 14 yo couldn't understand that what was going on was wrong and that even after crossing illegally I chose to stay for 10 years. He said that when he tells people they are denied because they have committed a crime they start arguing and feel entitled to a free entry to HIS country. He said something else but I can't remember because I was so shaken up. I just let him talk without even trying to explain, I didn't want to make matters worse. He asked me if I agreed that it was a crime and I just responded "sure". Then he excused himself, he said he had to check something. When he came back he said that he checked if he could charge with that other crime, but he was told no because when it happened I was underage. I was so relieved and thanked him! He said he had to approve my visa. He asked me to go back and take a seat because he needed to check on something else and enter more info. Those were the longest 10 or 15 minutes of my life. He called me back via the loudspeaker. He said that everything was good to go and my visa should arrive within a week at the location I chose. He then handed me a green slip with instructions on how to check the waybill status. I thanked him again and told him "God Bless You" He just nodded and said good luck.
Miembro
bruny1984

Sarie4pier, wow que caso! De que pagina tomo esta informacion! Gracias.
Cristal
monse78

Wow! Que historia. Esta chica la vio muy cerca.  Pero que bueno que compartieron estas historias para ir muy bien preparados. 

Envie I-130 OCT 2012

Aprovacion I-130 DEC 2012

Affidavit of Support y pagar los $88 FEB 2013

Pague los $230 de Visa ABRIL 2013

04/23/2013 601A Enviado y pague los $585 y $85 huellas

05/08/2013 Notificacion de NVC por email de 601A resivido

05/11/2013 Cita para huellas Mayo 30

08/08/2013 601A Aprovado

10/01/2013 Cita Para CD Juarez Programada

11/20/2013 Examenes Medicos 6am

11/20/2013 Cita Huellas en CD Juarez 2pm

11/25/2013 Cita Ciudad Juarez 8:15am

12/03/2013 Pasaporte Enviado por DHL

12/07/2013 De Regreso A USA de Mexico

Senior
hucarr81

Que casos dn Cuidad Juarez
Miembro
sari4pier

www.immigrate2us.net/ esta es la pagina :smileyhappy:
Junior
piolo123

Hay sara4pier porque no le preguntas como era el cónsul. Yo piensa que era el mismo culey que me atendió a mi. Por su actitud y el tipo de preguntas agresivas me suena familiar. El también me entrego RL folleto de violencia domestica y también me dijo EN MI PAIS LOS ESTADOS UNIDOS ESTA PASANDO MUCHO ESTO. Y cuando me empezó a regañar se le fue la boca diciéndome muchas cosas pero que no las escuche porque igual tenia problemas para oirlo y yo como mido 6 pies estaba casi pegado al cristal. Y cuando me reclamo sobre los Taxes también me dijo que si no vivían conmigo no los podía reclamar VERDAD QUE ES ILEGAL? VERDAD QUE NO ES JUSTO? Y además era el único gringo que vi. Chale debí haberme puesto a llorar a lo mejor eso quería el wey verme humillado para que me la diera.
Cristal
monse78

estoy leyendo varios casos donde ala hora de la entrevista el oficial dise q tienen q someter la 601...:muy importante y recomendaron los q fueron asu entrevista q en la ventanilla donde le piden los documentos ..entregar la aprovacion 601a aunq no la pidan. sersiorarse q sepan q ya llevamos el perdon. :smileyhappy:
Envie I-130 OCT 2012

Aprovacion I-130 DEC 2012

Affidavit of Support y pagar los $88 FEB 2013

Pague los $230 de Visa ABRIL 2013

04/23/2013 601A Enviado y pague los $585 y $85 huellas

05/08/2013 Notificacion de NVC por email de 601A resivido

05/11/2013 Cita para huellas Mayo 30

08/08/2013 601A Aprovado

10/01/2013 Cita Para CD Juarez Programada

11/20/2013 Examenes Medicos 6am

11/20/2013 Cita Huellas en CD Juarez 2pm

11/25/2013 Cita Ciudad Juarez 8:15am