Responder
¡Bienvenido a los Foros de Univision! Participa, intercambia mensajes privados, sube tus fotos y forma parte de nuestra Comunidad. | Ingresa | Regístrate Gratis
Junior
zukivargas

Re: APROBACION DE PERDON I601A.

Wooooo piolo muchas felicidades. No te imaginassssss. La Alegria que me da hoy mi Esposo e hijasssssss fueron a Mexico y yo como siempre Mirando jijiji sola con la Esperanza. De k pronto podre acompañarlos Ojala pronto te llege tu passports
Papel
jorgepm

Asi es amigos,ay que ir sicologicamente preparados por que ellos preguntan aver en cual error caes y ven si te pueden castigar...lei una vez por aqui que a una seńora que estava en su entrevista para la visa.. La castigaron por que cuando estaban con la preguntadera del oficial,el le pregunto....por donde entro ? En un coche contesto. Y quein iba manejando ? Pues un seńor. Y tu con quien ibas? Con mi hija pequeńa. Y alli valio chetos!! La acuso de ayudar a entrar a una persona de manera ilegal a usa ( aunque era su propia hija de brazos) y no le dio nada de visa y a esa seńora la estaba pidiendo su hija ciudadana ( pero ella ya habia vivido aca y como dicen que ay que decir. Toodaaa la verdad alli estuvo el pex) por eso habra que cuestionarnos ... En que podemos decir todaaa la verdad y en que no? Ay cosas que si dices mentiras te van acachar.. Como negar en la entrevista algo que ya pusiste en la i130 alli deben de coicidir las cosas,si pusiste en la i130 que si trabajabas.. Debes de decirle al consul si te pregunta que si trabajabas. Pero cosas que no son rastreables y no ay manera de que lo sepan pued mejor pico de cera . Saludos
Cristal
monse78

We arrived at the Sala de Espera at 6:30 am for his 7:15 am appointment. The line was kinda long, but not too bad. He had to get out his sealed medical results, a paper he got from the ASC fingerprint appointment and his visa appointment letter. His paperwork was reviewed by a staff member and stamped somehow and was sent the 1/2 a block down street to the embassy. I took a seat in the waiting area and got confortable with my book. He went thru security and was let into the embassy without too much waiting. He was given a number and sent to a waiting area. When his number appeared on the screen, he went to the window and was asked for his birth cert, my birth cert, his passport, i864ez with 2012 taxes, and our marriage license. She did not ask for the 601a approval, which later proves to be a mistake!! He sat back down and waited again for his number to be called. He was watching different interviewers and said some asked more questions than others. When he was called, his interviewer was a friendly middle aged black man who was very nice. My husband had to swear to tell the truth and asked if hubby wanted the interview in English or Spanish. The interviewer joked with my husband by waving his hands by his head while saying, "I need to get my head in the right place" presumably for English vs Spanish. In English my husband said, "I speak English but Spanish would be better." So they preceded in Spanish. He asked who was petitioning for him, my name, where I work, what I do there (I'm a federal employee), how many years we've been married, how we met, if we have kids, our son's birthdate, where I was at that moment (in the Sala de Espera), he asked to see my passport, which my husband had I his folder. Upon seeing my picture the interviewer said, "oh es Americana Americana," as in white?, not naturalized?, whatever. Lol. He said, "ok so you entered the US on xx date in 2002," hubby said yes, asked just one time?-yes, when did you leave the US? Then the interviewer mentioned how nice my husband's tattoos are!! I have to say myself that they are in fact very well done. He has a simple Virgin Mary on his lower arm and a beautiful portrait of our son on the forearm of the same arm, opposite the Virgin Mary. He asked where he got them-US or Mexico, and how long they took to be done. Then the interviewer said that he couldn't issue the visa at this time because he needed to apply for the waiver and that it will take 6 mo-year, all the while holding up the famous blue sheet showing where he'd marked for the waiver!! As soon as hubby realized what what going on, he politely let the man finish as he pulled the approval out of his folder. At this point my husband switched to English bc he could tell the gentlemen had difficulty in Spanish. Hubby said, "wait a minute, I have an approved waiver right here." The man looked surprised and asked to see it. Upon review, the man said "and the lady at the first widow didn't ask you for this?" My husband said "no". The interviewer shook his head and said sorry. He got up and walked away saying he'll be right back. When he got back he apologized again and said his visa was approved. He said it normally takes 2-3 days, but because if this error it will take 4-5 days and that it will be sent to Veracruz. This is ok for us bc hubby was planning to be there anyway for a few weeks. Then my husband started joking saying, "you almost gave me a heart attack." The man apologized again, and just continued joking with my husband. So the moral of this story is, TURN IN THE WAIVER APPROVAL AT THE FIRST WINDOW!! You can be polite saying, this is my waiver approval please include it, or whatever. This could have been why Mom08's visa took a little longer than Mr. NEighbor's! My husband got out around 9:30 AM-ish. I got to meet Dobbin in the Sala de Espera, which was awesome! We celebrated all afternoon and evening with my husband's uncle here in Juarez and didn't get back to the hotel until after midnight. We had tacos, carnitas and of course beer!  Dobbin, I sent you a PM last night about turning in the waiver at the first window, I hope you got it!!
Cristal
monse78

..........otro ejemplo......

llazaro (and other I-601A'ers)- be sure to inform your husband that he needs to make sure the document taker (first window) takes the I-601A approval letter along with the other documents, and the interviewer (second window) knows he is the holder of an approved I-601A Provisional Waiver.My poor wife was left standing at the second window for 20 minutes scared and worried thinking it would be months before she would be allowed to enter the USA again because the interviewer did not realize she had an approved I-601A Provisional Waiver and had to research it after the interviewer found out wifey had an approved I-601A. If it was presented up front, that probably could have been avoided. 
Bronze
chikisru

[ Editado ]

Piolo

Muchas felicidades estoy feliz por ti y por tu familia .... Todos los dias llego a casa a platicarle a mi esposo como va tu caso jiji y ahora me toca tambien a mi dar esa buena noticia .. Bien dicen que dios aprieta pero no ahorca muchas felicidades .. Ojala que de ahora en adelante sean puras buenas noticias para todos los de este foro🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊

Junior
mirna3087

Grasias. Monse. Por compartir. Esa historia.
Nos. Va ayudar. Mucho.
Miembro
carlos555

Junior
visalusnow

WoW FELICIDADES piolo, estamos muy contentos de escuchar esa respuesta, ese viejo de agente que te la hizo de cuadritos no contaba con tu astucia, jejejeej a de estar que se lo carga pifas.

piolo123 ha escrito:

Hola foro como estan. Yo aqui feliz de contento. Mi esposa me marco hoy en la mañana para darme la buena noticia. Se acuerdan que ayer la oficina del congresista mando un correo con un cuestionario de investigacion de como se habia dado el procedimiento de mi cita en el consulado de Ciudad Juarez y hoy inmediatamente el consulado ya contesto con otro correo electronico. Esto es lo que contesto se los voy a poner:

Thank you for your September 17, 2013 email regarding the immigrant visa case of PIOLO(case MEP123456789).

Upon review of the copy of approval for Mr. PIOLOs’ I-601A waiver which you submitted to our office, it has been determined that he does not need to submit another waiver and in order to continue with the processing of the case he must provide his valid Mexican passport.  A letter with instructions has been sent to the DHL office selected by Mr. Salinas. He may submit his passport according to the instructions copied below.

In order to submit documents requested by the Consulate, applicants need to visit http://mexico.usvisa-info.com, to register. They will need to log onto this website using their Passport Number, Date of Birth and Nationality. When prompted to select a Trip Purpose, they should choose 'IV Administrative Processing' and then indicate that they need to submit additional information by courier. This will allow them to register with DHL. At that point, they should select the DHL site at which they wish to send and receive all future correspondence. After that, they must follow the instructions to submit the requested documents.

Once the documents have been received in the consular section, the case will be reviewed and a notification will be sent to the corresponding DHL office.

We hope that this information will assist you in responding to your constituent.  The following link contains important information for your constituents abroad: http://travel.state.gov/congress/congress_3805.html.

Eso fue lo que contestaron como ven? Y en cuanto a lo de la cita en Ciudad Juarez del proximo lunes contestaron esto:

At this time Mr. PIOLO is not required to come to a new interview. He needs to submit his Mexican passport as per the instructions provided. We are unable to provide you with a time frame as it may vary depending on our workload.  As soon as the Mexican passport is received our office will do everything possible to adjudicate the visa in an expeditious manner.

Junior
visalusnow

Piolo en tonces devera ser el congresista de la ciudad donde uno vive? o donde buscastes tu la informacion de el que los ayudo? muchas gracias PIOLO FOR PRESIDENT

Papel
jorgepm

Visalusnow, ya lo pense bien... Y mejor no ay que postular a PIOLO para PRESIDENTE.mejor...!! PIOLO PARA CONGRESISTA FEDERAL !! Imaginate, asi el podra hablarles a todos los consules de todos los paises para podernos ayudar y a los amargados prnerlos en su lugar. PIOLO PARA EL CONGRESO 2014 !! Yes we can!! Ese sera su eslogan jajajajaja