Publicado: 07-14-2010 08:08 PM
Immigration and Naturalization Service
Investigative Office telephone listings
<script></script> Last updated: 02/02/2009 09:56:32
These are the numbers to call to report employers you suspect are employing illegal aliens.
You may also report aliens themselves if you believe they are in the country illegally, whether they are working or not. You should have the address of each suspected violator at a minimum, and as much additional information as you can obtain.
The more information you provide the DHS the more likely it is they will take action and the faster it will be taken.
Telephone Number For Geographic Region
1-800-375-5283 National Service Center.
Use to request numbers for areas not listed.
I finally got the San Fran number, checked it out, a live person answered! (415) 705-1251 San Francisco
(201) 645-2240 Newark office, for New Jersey
(205) 591-0920 Birmingham office, for Alabama (
207) 780-3440 Portland office, for Maine
(208) 334-1824 Boise office, for Idaho
(210) 967-7035 San Antonio office, for Southern Texas
(212) 264-5923 New York office, for Southern New York
Glenn, here are the phone #'s of the local Austin INS, so people won't have to call San Antonio. 512-916-7901 or 916-7904
(214) 905-5807 Dallas office, for Eastern Texas
(215) 656-7195 Philadelphia office, for Eastern Pennsylvania and Delaware
(216) 522-4774 Cleveland office, for Northern Ohio
(303) 371-5028 Denver office, for Colorado
(305) 762-3610 Miami office, for Southern Florida
(307) 772-2040 Cheyenne office, for Wyoming
(312) 353-4465 Chicago office, for Illinois
(313) 568-6042 Detroit office, for Michigan
(314) 539-2538 St. Louis office, for Missouri
(317) 226-6202 Indianapolis office, for Indiana
(319) 364-3280 Cedar Rapids office, for Iowa
(401) 528-5532 Providence office, for Rhode Island (also 528-5545)
(402) 697-9154 Omaha office, for Nebraska (extension 627)
(404) 730-2841 Atlanta office, for Georgia (extension 346)
(405) 231-4595 Oklahoma City office, for Oklahoma
(406) 449-3991 Helena office, for Montana
(407) 855-4418 Orlando office, for Eastern Florida
(410) 962-7449 Baltimore office, for Maryland
(412) 395-4463 Pittsburgh office, for Western Pennsylvania and West Virginia
(414) 297-1571 Milwaukee office, for Wisconsin
(501) 646-4722 Ft. Smith office, for Western Arkansas
(502) 582-6953 Louisville office, for Kentucky
(503) 326-7475 Portland office, for Oregon
(504) 589-4120 New Orleans office, for Louisiana
(513) 684-2412 Cincinnati office, for Southern Ohio
(518) 431-0325 Albany office, for Northern New York
(520) 620-9950 Arizona
(601) 965-5878 Jackson office, for Mississippi
(603) 625-5276 Manchester office, for New Hampshire
(617) 565-3100 Boston office, for Massachusetts
(619) 557-6011 San Diego office, for Southern California
(702) 388-6414 Las Vegas office, for Nevada
(703) 578-4901 Washington office, for District of Columbia and Northern Virginia
(704) 672-6938 Charlotte office, for North Carolina
(757) 858-7502 Norfolk office, for Southern Virginia
(801) 265-0136 Salt Lake City office, for Utah
(802) 527-3191 St. Albans office, for Vermont
(803) 727-4422 Charleston office, for South Carolina
(816) 891-8350 Kansas City office, for Kansas
(860) 240-3346 Hartford office, for Connecticut
(901) 544-0256 Memphis office, for Tennessee and Eastern Arkansas (extension 136)
(907) 474-1025 Fairbanks office, for Alaska
Two offices will only take complaints of illegal immigrants in writing:
South Central Florida Area INS 4
60 North Lake Blvd., Suite 107
West Palm Beach, FL 33410 Attn:
Seattle, Washington INS office: (206) 553-7915 and 553-5948
Buffalo, New York office (for western NY) (716) 551-4741 extension 5500
We are now also clueing in the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) to all suspected illegals that work, plus their employers if we know of them. The IRS takes very unkindly to the employers especially that seek to evade taxes by paying cash for daywork type labor, which is common at construction sites, lawn services and some factories. Their fraud/criminal investigations number is 1-800-829-0433 nationwide. USE IT. They can be more effective than the INS in many cases and will do the investigative work, then if they uncover illegals will contact the INS who will come in at the end, make the arrests and take the credit. The employers however usually can't run and they take the big hit.
Publicado: 07-16-2010 01:40 AM
DIRECCION PARA QUE MANDES TU CARTA,NO DEJES QUE OTRO LUCHE POR TI...MANDA TU CARTA...
Por favor mande su carta al Presidente Obama hoy pidiendo reforma Migratoria!!! Sea parte de el nuevo movimiento pacifico e impactante. Millones y millones de cartas mandadas hasta que se logre la reforma migratoria.
Dirigirlas y mandarlas hoy a:
Presidente Barack Obama
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500
Publicado: 07-16-2010 04:26 AM
Pa'mi cuate el Sr. Presidente OBAMA:
Si no hay REFORMA MIGRATORIA....tampoco tendran EL VOTO LATINO!!!!
Las elecciones estan proximas y al rato andaran PROMETIENDO de nuevo por tal de que votemos por algun Republicano(repu..diado..?)...o por un Democrata (-bocota...? -po mentirosa como la de Obama..?)
SI NO HAY REFORMA PAISANOS.....NO VOTARE NUNCA JAMAS....HE PERDIDO LA CONFIANZA EN LAS PROMESAS DE LOS POLITICOS DE ESTE PAIS Y EN EL SISTEMA!!!
Publicado: 07-17-2010 10:05 PM
Hey elamiguitocal, the day everybody starts calling to report employers is the day hell freezes over and an earthquake sunks mexico and all the southern states get beachfront properties.
Publicado: 07-17-2010 10:32 PM
The IRS does not arrest people for not paying their taxes the first time they are caught. You will get a bill and citation with a court (if you don't pay the second time) and if you failed to pay what you owe the government, then the IRS will take steps to garnish your wages, savings or other investments (possibly abroad if your native country has signed a treaty with the U.S. that allows for transnational prosecution and persecution).
So this asshole is trying to sell you an agency whose objective is to collect taxes and not to enforce immigration laws. In fact, the IRS will asign you (if you are an illegal alien willing to pay income taxes) a phoney social security number that will allow the alien apply for and declare all of his or her incomes and even to get refund.
If you call the IRS to report illegality, THEY WILL HANG UP THE PHONE ON YOU!!! Only the police (both local, state and Federal) and ICE can arrest people (and in some cases the D.O.J. may do this task under extraordinary circumstances). All other government agencies DO NOT CONDUCT ARRESTS! So the asshole from California IS DEFINITELY DAYDREAMING! HE, PERHAPS, HAS HIS MIDDLE FINGER UP HIS SEPTIC HOLE AND DECIDED TO DEFECATE THAT EXCREMENT HE CALLED "IRS BEHAVING AS ICE."
Joe, go away fuck a Kodiak bear! Your input is as stinky as human excrement!