Newsweek Calls Obama the First Gay President
By Katie Pavlich
It seems as if Newsweek may have jumped the shark with its latest cover implying President Obama isn't just a supporter of gay marriage, but that he is actually gay himself.
The news-magazine, which hits stands today, is using the shock factor of labeling the straight, married, father-of-two President to draw attention to itself.
Last week, Obama touted his pro-gay marriage stance on his Twitter page and on his campaign website.
And of course, the cover article is written by Andrew Sullivan, the same writer who heavily questioned whether Trig Palin was really Sarah Palin's son.
President Obama is taking full advantage of his "coming out" moment on gay marraige and will head to a swanky NYC fundraisier with gay singer Ricky Martin today.
Obama is heading to the Rubin Museum of Art in Chelsea for a $5,000-a-ticket fundraiser co-hosted by the LGBT Leadership Council and openly gay singer Ricky Martin.
Ricky Martin is also an admirer and fan of Fidel Castro and Hugo Chavez...
BIRDS OF A FEATHER F.CK TOGETHER!!!
Publicado: 05-14-2012 11:45 AM
EL RACISMO ANTI-BLANCO DE OBAMA LO HEREDO CON LOS GENES DEL PADRE.
THIS IS OUR PRESIDENT
Everyone of voting age should read these two books: Don't buy them, just get them from the library.
From Dreams of My Father: "I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites." From Dreams of My Father: "I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race." From Dreams of My Father: "There was something about her that made me wary, a little too sure of herself, maybe and white." From Dreams of My Father: "It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names." From Dreams of My Father: "I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa , that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself: the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela." And FINALLY .........
From Audacity of Hope:
"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."
If you have never forwarded an e-mail, now is the time to do so!!! How did we let someone with this mentality become President? And will we survive until he's gone?
GOD D.A.M.N AMERICA
Infamous frase of Obama's espiritual and political mentor, Rev. Wright,
a rabid racist, marxist and anti-american
Publicado: 05-19-2012 11:58 AM
Townhall.com ^ | May 20, 2012 | Doug Giles
Who the heck was Obama getting to hawk his books back in the ‘90s when he was doing coke and weed and hanging out with Marxists? Whoever it was, it is now causing quite a bit of consternation for BHO’s camp because they put on his bio that he was born in Kenya. This publication, apparently, even confused Michelle about Barack’s country of origin, as this video points out.
Kenya? Now, what kind of crap publishing company gets the nation of origin wrong for a rising star and does not correct it until 16 years later when he begins his bid for the Oval Office? Huh? I’ll tell you what kind of company: a sloppy company … a sloppy, sloppy company. Or … or … a racist company. Someone get Sharpton on this now that the Trayvon case is unraveling, as this could be fresh investigative fodder for the revered sleuth named Al.
I’ll tell you who else could have made such a ghastly mistake: a company run by women. Yep, that’s it. I bet a woman made that error because we all know how women can’t spell very good. Or is it goodly? Goodish? Hold on, let me check and see if it was a chick who made the mistake. Yep, one Miriam Goderich was the one who bungled BHO’s bio. Oh, I’m sure she “mistakenly thought,” as my buddy Neal said, “that Obama was from Kentucky, misspelled it, and it got auto-corrected to ‘Kenya,’ and no one caught the error before it went to press.” I bet she got fired and has never, ever done any work that relates to Obama since … or am I wrong about that?
Now, for detractors who are saying, “Well, Barack should have spotted the typo [the only glaring typo, by the way, on the entire brochure] and demanded his agency correct it.” All I’ve got to say is that you cannot expect a Harvard Law student to be busied with checking this type of minutiae as he was hard at it with macro issues, such as studying critical race theory, black liberation theology and Rules for Radicals.
It’s only low-level authors like me who’ve got the time to check for blunders, and thank God I did because on my most recent book my publicist—another woman—said I was originally from Tanzania instead of Texas. Women.
The fail-safe is that we have the mainstream media who will clear up this issue of Obama’s birthplace and get us back to the big issues of gay marriage, free rubbers for female law students and cars that run on algae.
Publicado: 05-20-2012 09:26 AM
15 Facts That Even Obama's Biggest Supporters Should Be Able To Admit Are True
By John Hawkins 5/18/2012
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but they are not entitled to their own facts." -- Daniel Patrick Moynihan
OBAMA GRADES HIMSELF
Conservatives and liberals may disagree on reasons, motivations, and excuses for Barack Obama's performance, but the facts are still facts. There may be many reasons that a pro football coach goes 1-15, but everyone can agree that his record is still 1-15, right? Well, here are some basic facts about how the country is faring with Barack Obama in the White House. Take a look at the numbers, sans commentary, and make your own judgment about whether Barack Obama deserves another term in office.
1) Real median household income is down $4300 since Obama took office.
2) The percentage of unemployed workers who've been out of a job for more than a year is over 30%.
3) The country has had the longest streak of +8% unemployment since the Depression under Obama: 39 months and counting.
4) In 2011 under Barack Obama, nearly one out of every seven Americans was on food stamps. That's a 70 percent increase from 2007.
5) Fifty percent of new college graduates are underemployed or unemployed.
Publicado: 05-21-2012 11:47 AM
7) Barack Obama ended NASA's manned space program.
8) Going into this election cycle, Barack Obama had raised more money from Wall Street than any President in history. He has also raised more money from Wall Street than all of the GOP presidential contenders combined in this election cycle.
9) Under Barack Obama's leadership, the last time Harry Reid and the Senate Democrats passed a budget was April 9, 2009.
10) Barack Obama's budget was defeated 414-0 in the House and 99-0 in the Senate.
11) When he was running for President in 2008, Barack Obama pledged not to raise taxes on families making less than 250,000 dollars per year. He broke that promise with the tanning salon tax and with Obamacare, which raises almost 500 billion dollars in new taxes, a significant portion of which would be paid by people making less than 250,000 dollars per year.
12) When Barack Obama took office, gas was $1.95 per gallon. Today gas is $3.72 per gallon.
13) In February of this year, the federal government had a 229 billion dollar deficit. That was the largest deficit in the history of the United States.
14) America lost its AAA credit rating (which it had held since 1917) on Obama's watch despite the fact that Timothy Geithner publicly said there was "no risk" of that happening.
In 2008, Senator Obama said that adding 4 trillion dollars to debt is irresponsible and "unpatriotic.", ... he added $6.5 trillion in less than 3 years!!!
15) Barack Obama added more to the debt in just 38 months than George Bush did in two full terms as President.
Publicado: 05-21-2012 11:48 AM