Responder
¡Bienvenido! Para que puedas participar, intercambiar mensajes privados, subir fotos, dar kudos y ser parte de las conversaciones necesitas estar ingresado en los Foros. | Ingresa | Regístrate Gratis
roseylove
Temas: 166
Kudos: 207
0 Kudos

``MR OBAMA PROMESAS PROMESAS;;;;SIN RESULTADO

PROMETE Y SIGUE PROMETIENDO PERO NO SE AN CUMPLIDO ???AHORA DE QUIEN ES LA CULPA

Zafiro
siboneyes

Re: ``MR OBAMA PROMESAS PROMESAS;;;;SIN RESULTADO

Newsweek Calls Obama the  First  Gay  President

By Katie Pavlich

5/14/2012

It seems as if Newsweek may have jumped the shark with   its  latest cover implying President Obama isn't just a supporter of  gay  marriage,  but that he is actually gay himself.

The news-magazine, which hits stands today, is using the   shock  factor of labeling the straight, married, father-of-two President  to  draw  attention to itself.

Last week, Obama touted his pro-gay marriage stance on   his  Twitter page and on his campaign website.

And of course, the cover article is written by  Andrew   Sullivan, the same writer who heavily questioned whether Trig Palin   was  really Sarah Palin's son.

President Obama is taking full advantage of his "coming   out"  moment on gay marraige and will head to a swanky NYC fundraisier  with  gay singer Ricky Martin today.

Obama is heading to the Rubin Museum of Art in Chelsea  for  a  $5,000-a-ticket fundraiser co-hosted by the LGBT Leadership  Council and  openly  gay singer Ricky Martin. 

Ricky Martin is also an admirer and fan of Fidel Castro  and  Hugo Chavez... 

BIRDS OF A FEATHER F.CK   TOGETHER!!!

Banned
sirjohn

Re: ``MR OBAMA PROMESAS PROMESAS;;;;SIN RESULTADO

EL RACISMO ANTI-BLANCO DE OBAMA LO HEREDO CON LOS GENES DEL PADRE.

THIS IS OUR  PRESIDENT

Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance [Book]     The audacity of hope: thoughts on reclaiming the American dream [Book]

Everyone of voting age should read these two books:  Don't buy them, just get them from the library.

From Dreams of My  Father: "I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age  of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself  to whites." From Dreams of  My Father: "I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense  of grievance and animosity against my mother's  race." From Dreams of My  Father: "There was something about her that made me wary,  a little too sure of herself, maybe and  white." From Dreams of My  Father: "It remained necessary to prove which side you  were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name  names." From Dreams of My Father: "I never  emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into  my father's image, the black man, son of Africa , that I'd packed all the  attributes I sought in myself: the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and  Mandela." And FINALLY  .........

From Audacity of  Hope:

"I will stand with the Muslims should  the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

If you have never forwarded an e-mail,  now is the time to do so!!! How did we let someone with this mentality become  President? And will we survive until  he's gone?

GOD D.A.M.N  AMERICA

Infamous frase of Obama's espiritual  and political mentor, Rev. Wright,

a rabid racist, marxist and anti-american

Platino Brillante
escalpelo8

ABRE LOS OJOS!

The current view of the 2012 presidential election, based on HuffPost Pollster charts and analysis.

http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/2012/romney-vs-obama-electoral-map

Banned
sirjohn

Obama’s Manger:

Obama’s  Manger: What if Kenya’s a Little Town in Hawaii?

Townhall.com ^ | May 20, 2012 | Doug  Giles

Who the heck was Obama getting to hawk his books back in the ‘90s when he was doing coke and weed and hanging out with Marxists? Whoever it  was, it is now causing quite a bit of consternation for BHO’s camp because they  put on his bio that he was born in Kenya. This publication, apparently, even  confused Michelle about Barack’s country of origin, as this video points  out.

Kenya? Now, what kind of crap publishing company gets the  nation of origin wrong for a rising star and does not correct it until 16 years  later when he begins his bid for the Oval Office? Huh? I’ll tell you what kind  of company: a sloppy company … a sloppy, sloppy company. Or … or … a racist  company. Someone get Sharpton on this now that the Trayvon case is unraveling,  as this could be fresh investigative fodder for the revered sleuth named  Al.

I’ll tell you who else could have made such a ghastly mistake:  a company run by women. Yep, that’s it. I bet a woman made that error because we  all know how women can’t spell very good. Or is it goodly? Goodish? Hold on, let  me check and see if it was a chick who made the mistake. Yep, one Miriam  Goderich was the one who bungled BHO’s bio. Oh, I’m sure she “mistakenly  thought,” as my buddy Neal said, “that Obama was from Kentucky, misspelled it,  and it got auto-corrected to ‘Kenya,’ and no one caught the error before it went  to press.” I bet she got fired and has never, ever done any work that relates to  Obama since … or am I wrong about that?

Now, for detractors who are saying, “Well, Barack should have  spotted the typo [the only glaring typo, by the way, on the entire brochure] and  demanded his agency correct it.” All I’ve got to say is  that you cannot expect a Harvard Law student to be busied with checking this  type of minutiae as he was hard at it with macro issues, such as studying  critical race theory, black liberation theology and Rules for  Radicals.

It’s only low-level authors like me who’ve got the time to  check for blunders, and thank God I did because on my most recent book my  publicist—another woman—said I was originally from Tanzania instead of Texas.  Women.

The fail-safe is that we have the mainstream media who  will clear up this issue of Obama’s birthplace and get us back to the big issues  of gay marriage, free rubbers for female law students and cars that run on  algae.

Banned
sirjohn

15 Facts That Obama's Supporters Should Admit Are True.

15 Facts That Even  Obama's   Biggest Supporters Should Be Able To Admit Are True

By John Hawkins 5/18/2012

"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but  they   are not entitled to their own facts." -- Daniel  Patrick   Moynihan

OBAMA GRADES  HIMSELF

Conservatives and liberals may disagree on  reasons,   motivations, and excuses for Barack Obama's performance,  but the facts are  still  facts. There may be many reasons that a pro  football coach goes  1-15, but  everyone can agree that his record is  still 1-15, right? Well,  here are some  basic facts about how the  country is faring with Barack  Obama in the White  House. Take a look  at the numbers, sans commentary, and  make your own judgment  about  whether Barack Obama deserves another term in   office.

1) Real median household income is down $4300 since Obama took    office.

2) The percentage of unemployed workers who've been out  of  a  job for more than a year is over 30%.

3) The country has had the longest streak of +8%   unemployment  since the Depression under Obama: 39 months and   counting.

4) In 2011 under Barack Obama, nearly one out of every   seven  Americans was on food stamps. That's a  70   percent increase from 2007.

5) Fifty percent of new college graduates   are  underemployed or unemployed.

6) U.S. home ownership is at a decade   long  low. So is the number of Americans who say their home  is  worth more  than they paid for it. Home prices are the lowest  they've been since 2002.

Banned
sirjohn

Re: 15 Facts That Obama's Supporters Should Admit Are True.

7) Barack Obama ended NASA's manned space program.

8) Going into this election cycle, Barack Obama had   raised  more money from Wall Street than any President in  history.  He  has also raised more money from Wall   Street  than all of the GOP presidential contenders  combined  in this election  cycle.

9) Under Barack Obama's leadership, the last time Harry   Reid  and the Senate Democrats passed a budget was April 9,   2009.

10) Barack Obama's budget was defeated 414-0 in the House and 99-0 in  the   Senate.

11) When he was running for President in 2008, Barack   Obama  pledged not to raise taxes on families making less than  250,000  dollars per  year. He broke that promise with the tanning  salon tax and  with Obamacare, which  raises almost 500 billion  dollars in new taxes, a  significant portion of which  would be paid  by people making less than  250,000 dollars per year.

12) When Barack Obama took office, gas was $1.95 per   gallon.  Today gas is $3.72 per gallon.

13) In February of this year, the federal government had a 229 billion dollar   deficit.  That was the largest deficit in the history of  the  United States.

14) America lost its AAA credit rating (which it had   held  since 1917) on Obama's watch despite the fact that Timothy Geithner publicly said there   was  "no risk" of that happening.

In 2008, Senator Obama said that   adding  4  trillion dollars to debt is irresponsible and   "unpatriotic.", ... he  added $6.5 trillion in  less  than 3  years!!!

15) Barack Obama added more to the debt in just  38 months than George Bush did in two full terms  as President.