¡Bienvenido a los Foros de Univision! Participa, intercambia mensajes privados, sube tus fotos y forma parte de nuestra Comunidad. | Ingresa | Regístrate Gratis
Responder
ricfeliu
Temas: 444
Kudos: 10
Publicaciones de blog: 0

Re: ¿Qué opinas sobre el asesinato del embajador de EU en Li

Para Romny es inmoral ayudar a los danmificados y a propuesto eliminar FEMA (cnn.com/espanol- mnbc.com- mitt romney/fema) Solo hay q compar Bush/Katrina con Obama/Sandy para saber q nos conviene. Para Romney la ayuda es salir en tv dando una bolsita de comida a los afectados por esta tragedia
Miembro
seneca65ad

Leaving No One  Behind

Shoshana Bryen

The  American Thinker
Oct 31, 2012

Remember when Barak Obama had a silver tongue? Was  a great orator - maybe so much so that it didn't matter what he said, it just  mattered that he was the coolest guy in the room, or on the platform, or in  front of adoring crowds in front of some phony Greek columns in Denver?

Remember that, because it's  over.

He's not cool. He's not hip. He's not even  terribly articulate; the teleprompter has become the butt of jokes people don't  want to make about the President himself.

But this really couldn't have  been an accident, a slip of the tongue, could it? Could the President of the  United States really have said in the wake of Hurricane Sandy that "Americans  leave nobody behind?" Did he really have the nerve to use the words that  soldiers use to reassure themselves that their comrades will do everything they  can to support them?

At a Red Cross relief/campaign stop, President  Obama told the audience and  the video camera that Sandy was tough, but, "America's tougher. And we're  tougher because we pull together, we leave nobody behind, we  make sure we respond as a nation and remind ourselves that whenever an American  is in need, all of us stand together to make sure we're providing the help  that's necessary."

From the man who left American soldiers on the  battlefield.

Miembro
seneca65ad

The President is the Commander in Chief of the  United States Armed Forces. It was bad enough that he and  his minions -- Secretary of State  Clinton, UN Ambassador Susan  Rice, Press Secretary Jay Carney -- all spun a knowing lie about "the video," made  a show of asking  Google to take it down and had the videographer  arrested in the dead of night and clapped into jail. They knew better then and  now. But it all pales in comparison to what we now know about the failure of the  commander in chief to respond to the call of soldiers in battle -- when the  battle started, how long it was running, where the enemy was and what was needed  on the ground.  Clinton can fall on her sword for him; Defense  Secretary Panetta  can sit next to the Chairman of the joint chiefs and blame the fog of war; CIA  Director Petraeus can say it  wasn't his guys who screwed up, but only the President is the  President.

The commander in chief added insult to injury (and  death) by not only abandoning the soldiers but also appropriating for his own  use the source of their greatest comfort.

Next thing you know, he'll be telling them, "I've  got your back."

OBAMA SACRIFICARA A HILLARY COMO CHIVO EXPIATORIO PARA SALVAR SU PROPIO PELLEJO

ricfeliu

Papel
romualdo59

ETERNAL SHAME ON OBAMA BETRAYAL

[ Editado ]

ABSOLUTAMENTE FALSO EL QUE BAJO BUSH FUERAN ASESINADOS POR TERRORISTAS 43 AMERICANOS EN EMBAJADAS Y CONSULADOS AMERICANOS. CIERTO QUE EN CUALQUIER MOMENTO PUEDE SER ASESINADO UN FUNCIONARIO AMERICANO POR TERRORISTAS, LO ABOMINABLE ES QUE CUANDO EL PRESIDENTE OBAMA PUDO HACER ALGO POR SALVARLES, SE NEGO A DAR LA ORDEN DE RESCATARLES.

LA GRAN TRAICION DE OBAMA ES QUE ANTES DEL ATAQUE, QUE SE SABIA ERA INMINENTE, OBAMA SE NEGO A DARLE LA PROTECCION QUE LOS FUNCINARIOS DE BENGHAZI SOLICITARON EN 3 OCASIONES. EN AGOSTO, DIAS ANTES DEL ATAQUE HUBO UN MITIN DE URGENCIA EN BENGHAZI SOBRE LA PRECARIA SEGURIDAD DE LA DELEGACION CUANDO HASTA LA CRUZ ROJA HABIA RETIRADO SUS FUNCINARIOS, HABIA HABIDO UN ATENTADO CON EL CONSUL INGLES Y SU GOBIERNO ORDENO EL CIERRE DEL CONSULADO Y LA RETIRADA DE SUS FUNCINARIOS DE BENGHAZI. LA PROPIA DELEGACION DE ESTADOS UNIDOS HABIA SUFRIDO MESES ANTES UN ATACADO TERRORISTA. ¡LA PETICION DE REFUERZOS ENVIADA DIRECTAMENTE A HILLARY FUE RECHAZADA!!!

LO QUE ES PEOR DE SU TRAICION ES QUE OBAMA VIO TODO EL MACABRO ESPECTACULO Y NO PERMITIO QUE SE LE ENVIARA AYUDA, EL ATAQUE DURO 7 HORAS, TODO FUE VISTO POR TELEVISION TAN PRONTO EMPEZO, EN EL DEPARTAMENTO DE ESTADO Y EN LA CASA BLANCA COMO SI SE TRATARA DE OTRA PELICULA DE HOLLYWOOD, EN UNA HORA OBAMA PUDO ENVIAR AYUDA PARA RESCATARLOS Y SIN EMBARGO PERMITIO QUE FUERAN ASESINADOS Y NUESTRO EMBAJADOR TORTURADO Y VIOLADO SEXUALMENTE ANTES DE MATARLE.

LA SANGRE DE NUESTROS HEROES EN BENGHAZI Y LA DE LOS DOS AGENTES AMERICANOS Y CIENTOS DE MEXICANOS ASESINADOS CON ARMAS SUMINISTRADAS POR ERIC HOLDER A LOS NARCOS MEXICANOS, CAE SOBRE LA CONCIENCIA, SI LA TIENE, DE OBAMA. PARA MAYOR ESCARNIO, POR MAS DE DOS SEMANAS, OBAMA, HILLARY, EL SECRETRARIO DE PRENSA DE LA CASA BLANCA Y LA EMBAJADORA ANTE LAS NACIONES UNIDAS SE MANTUVIERON MINTIENDOLE AL PUEBLO DESCARADAMENTE SOBRE LO OCURRIDO METIENDO EN LA CARCEL A UN INFELIZ POR HABER HECHO UN YOUTUBE CRITICANDO A MAHOMA EN FRANCA VIOLACION DE LA LIBERTAD DE EXPRESION QUE GARANTIZA LA CONSTITUCION, Y EL CUAL AUN PERMANECE PRESO PARA MAYOR VERGUENZA DEL AMERICAN CIVIL UNION Y DE LA PRENSA QUE NO HAN SALIDO EN SU DEFENSA .

Papel
romualdo59

Slain SEAL’s Father to Obama: “If This Attack on American Citizens Happened in LA, Would You Have Waited Seven Hours Before You Sent the First Airplane?”

Posted By Daniel Greenfield On October 29, 2012In The Point

GLEN BECK'S Interview Charles Woods, father of Navy Seal Tyrone Woods who was killed in the attack on the Libyan embassy

Charles Woods, the father of murdered SEAL Tyrone Woods, found slumped over his machine gun, has been tirelessly asking questions about why his son was denied military support. Charles Woods has repeatedly emphasized that this is not about politics, but to the media this is about politics, which is why they are equally tireless in refusing to report on his story or to interview him.

If McCain were in office right now, there is no conceivable way that Woods would not be on every news network in America. But since a Democrat is sitting in the Oval Office, Woods is forced to talk to the likes of Geraldo Riviera. But what he has to say is still as important, perhaps even more important, because of the media’s refusal to cover it.

“I was contacted by military personnel yesterday, who told me an interesting fact. And that is any consulate anywhere in the world is American soil,” Woods said. “Any attack on an American consulate is an attack on American soil. There were American citizens that were attacked for seven hours on American soil a couple thousand miles away from Washington, D.C.”

“My question of the president would be this: Your Honor, I respect your office as president. But if this attack on American citizens, on American soil, happened 2,000 miles away from Washington, D.C. — say in Los Angeles or in Seattle — would you have waited seven hours before you sent the first airplane? Would you have waited seven hours until the attack was over? Would you have waited a couple of days until you had all of the videos and all the information before you responded in a responsible military way?”

“First of all, I am not angry at all,” Woods said. “In fact, Mr. President, if I had the opportunity of speaking to you face to face, and I would really love to, I would say this: ‘Mr. President, I respect your office. However, if you are responsible for the death of my son, I totally forgive you.’”

“This is about honor, courage and about love for America. And remember this, Mr. President: My son and the others died heroes and it’s better to die the death of a hero than it is to live the life of a coward. If you are responsible for the death of my son, I forgive you, I love you. I also love America.”

Charles Woods has shown more courage and honor than the leader of this country has. And that is an indictment of Obama that there can be no answer to.

LA TRAICION DE OBAMA FUE TAN GRANDE EN BENGHAZI QUE LO ARRASTRARA A UNA DERROTA APLASTANTE

ricfeliu

Christie-Obama 'Buddy Movie' Best Campaign Ad

By Margaret Carlson
It took a tragedy to bring them together, but there they were: President Barack Obama and Governor Chris Christie of New Jersey, arm in arm, complete with bro-to-bro handclasp and shoulder pat a week before the election.
Christie blows almost as hard every day as Sandy blew this week. Yet on Tuesday he stopped long enough to tell ABC News that the president, the same man he derided just a few weeks ago as needing a clue, was "outstanding" and that he had formed a great "partnership" with him.

Christie didn't have to be so grateful or admiring. New Jersey is getting a lot of federal aid, but it's not getting anything it's not entitled to. Christie got his state money for recovery efforts that include infrastructure projects, temporary housing, low-cost loans to cover uninsured property loss and assistance to individuals and businesses.
Now Obama knows the feeling of having the Big Guy at your side. For all his bluster, Christie is a comforting presence. During the Republican presidential primaries, Mitt Romney had his best debate performance on the day that Christie endorsed him and then sat in the audience to watch his candidate.
This buddy movie is a campaign ad no amount of money could buy. Christie is treating Obama not as a failed leader but like a commander in chief. And because their partnership is not political, it has had a huge effect on the politics of the moment: a Republican governor rising above partisanship to give credit to a Democratic president, who is locked in a difficult campaign against the man the governor supports.
The timing for Obama couldn't be better. To make the trip to New Jersey, the president had to give up an appearance with another Big Guy, Bill Clinton, in Florida and Iowa. This non-campaign stop more than made up for it. Wearing a FEMA windbreaker, coming to the scene of a catastrophe rather than campaigning, and doing so with a Republican governor (after all, Obama could have gone to see the devastation in New York with Governor Andrew Cuomo): All of it shows the difference between an incumbent and a candidate.
On Tuesday Christie was asked by Fox News if he'd also be giving Romney a tour of the storm-struck areas. "I have no idea, nor am I the least bit concerned or interested," he said. "If you think right now I give a damn about presidential politics, then you don't know me."
In September many political observers opined that Romney lost the election on the day his dismissive remarks about "the 47 percent" were made public. If Obama wins this election, we may look back at this hug in Brigantine, New Jersey, and say this was the moment that sealed it for him. Obama and Christie made the politics of the presidential campaign look small, and reminded us that politicians care about something more than who's ahead in Ohio.

Papel
romualdo59

Nevada's Largest Daily Newspaper: Obama "Narcissistic Amateur"
By Katie Pavlich 11/2/2012

The Las Vegas Review-Journal, Nevada's largest daily newspaper, has some extremely harsh words for President Obama in a new editorial. The words come in response to President Obama's leadership in the past four years, but specifically in response to his handling of the 9/11 terrorist attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi known to the Review-Journal as Obama's "blunder."

This administration is an embarrassment on foreign policy and incompetent at best on the economy - though a more careful analysis shows what can only be a perverse and willful attempt to destroy our prosperity. Back in January 2008, Barack Obama told the editorial board of the San Francisco Chronicle that under his cap-and-trade plan, "If somebody wants to build a coal-fired power plant, they can. It's just that it will bankrupt them." He added, "Under my plan ... electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket." It was also in 2008 that Mr. Obama's future Energy Secretary, Steven Chu, famously said it would be necessary to "figure out how to boost the price of gasoline to the levels in Europe" - $9 a gallon.

Yet the president now claims he's in favor of oil development and pipelines, taking credit for increased oil production on private lands where he's powerless to block it, after he halted the Keystone XL Pipeline and oversaw a 50 percent reduction in oil leases on public lands.

These behaviors go far beyond "spin." They amount to a pack of lies. To return to office a narcissistic amateur who seeks to ride this nation's economy and international esteem to oblivion, like Slim Pickens riding the nuclear bomb to its target at the end of the movie "Dr. Strangelove," would be disastrous.

Candidate Obama said if he couldn't fix the economy in four years, his would be a one-term presidency.

Mitt Romney is moral, capable and responsible man. Just this once, it's time to hold Barack Obama to his word. Maybe we can all do something about that, come Tuesday.

Ouch. Harsh words, but oh so true.

Although the Journal used the most jabbing words against Obama, at least 21 other major papers who endorsed the President in 2008 have switched to Romney this time around with the five biggest being The Houston Chronicle, The Forth Worth Star-Telegram, The Orlando Sentinel, The Tennessean and The Des Moines Register. Two things here. 1) Mitt Romney is a much better candidate in 2012 than John McCain was in 2008 b) Obama's record has caught up to him and editorial boards across the country have finally admitted he hasn't earned a second term.

ricfeliu

Papel
romualdo59

'The Obama/Panetta Doctrine?' Americans on their own if attacked

Rick Moran
American Thinker
10/29/2012

I think Goldberg has it about right:

It seems obvious that Panetta is trying protect Obama from responsibility for the administration’s Benghazi response. I don’t think that works. The decision to outsource the call is still a presidential decision.

But there are two problems bigger problems with the Panetta doctrine. First, Panetta says they didn’t have real-time information. Uh, if having a live video feed and real-time reports from assets on the ground for hours doesn’t count as real-time information, what does? And if, as rumors suggest, the drones monitoring the situation were armed, the idea that the administration was trying to avoid some kind of “black hawk down” situation seems incomprehensible.

Which brings us to the second, I think bigger, problem with the Panetta doctrine…

…The “Panetta Doctrine” doesn’t pass the smell test and would appear to be a transparent attempt to excuse administration inaction in trying to rescue our diplomats.

The complete article is at American Thinker.

Related: American Drones Armed And Ready To Attack Benghazi Terrorists – But Obama Refused To Give Order?

Perhaps no more glaring example of today’s media blackout is when NBC’s David Gregory cut off a guest who attempted to raise the Benghazi issue by promising to “get to that later” and then ignoring the issue for the rest of his Sunday morning news show. More important than even that though was a question raised during Fox News Sunday to Democrat Senator Tom Udall on whether or not the drones that flew over the compound in Benghazi during the attack were armed. Senator Udall refused to answer that question…