¡Bienvenido a los Foros de Univision! Participa, intercambia mensajes privados, sube tus fotos y forma parte de nuestra Comunidad. | Ingresa | Regístrate Gratis
Responder
ricfeliu
Temas: 450
Kudos: 17
Publicaciones de blog: 0
0 Kudos

ROMNEY QUEDA COMO LO QUE ES..TONTO

Just as aspiring judges ought to possess the quality known as “judicial temperament,” a would-be president should have certain obvious attributes of mind and character. Two incidents tested Mitt Romney this week – and both times, his ambition overwhelmed his judgment.

On Thursday morning, as Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton conducted tense negotiations with the Chinese government over the fate of Chen Guangcheng, the blind dissident who had sought refuge in the US embassy in Beijing, Romney seized on rumors of American capitulation to **noallow** a political salvo:  “If these reports are true, this is a dark day for freedom and it’s a day of shame for the Obama administration,” he said at a rally in Virginia. “We are a place of freedom here and around the world and we should stand up and defend freedom wherever it is under attack.”

Clearly, Romney had no knowledge or experience with which to judge the situation unfolding in Beijing, which concluded much differently than his harsh remarks suggested. In fact, both the Chinese and the Americans were seeking a face-saving solution that was achieved when New York University (whose president John Sexton happens to be a close friend of Secretary Clinton and is well-connected in Beijing as well) offered a fellowship to Chen, which the government had agreed he could accept.

The result, of course, was that Romney looked either “foolish” or “very foolish,” depending on whether the assessment came from Weekly Standard editor Bill Kristol or from Abby Huntsman Livingston, the daughter of former Republican presidential candidate Jon Huntsman, who lived in the Beijing embassy when her father served as US ambassador to the People’s Republic.

Retirado
siboneyes

OBAMA HABLA A UN STADIUM VACIO, QUEDA COMO LO QUE ES..TONTO

CHRIS WALLACE INTERVIEW MARCO RUBIO ON  FOX 5/6/2012

Retirado
siboneyes

BOTH OBAMAS SURRENDERED law licenses in '93 and '08.

BOTH OBAMAS SURRENDERED law licenses  in '93 and '08

05/09/2012  AmericanPatriot

This can be easily veriified at href="https://www.iardc.org/"  target=_blank>https://www.iardc.org Stands for Illinois  Attorney Registration And Disciplinary Committee. It's the official arm of  lawyer discipline in Illinois; and they are very strict and mean as  hell.
1. President Barack Obama, former editor of the  Harvard Law Review, is no longer a "lawyer". He surrendered his license back in  2008 in order to escape charges he lied on his bar application.
A "Voluntary Surrender" is not something where you  decide "Gee, a license is not really something I need anymore, is it?" and  forget to renew your license. No, a "Voluntary Surrender" is something you do  when you've been accused of something, and you 'voluntarily surrender" your  license five seconds before the state suspends you.
2 Michelle Obama "voluntarily surrendered" her law  license in 1993. after a Federal Judge gave her the choice between surrendering  her license or STAND TRIAL FOR insurance  FRAUD.
3. So, we have the first black President and First "Lady" - who don't actually have licenses to practice law. Facts. Source: http://jdlong.wordpress.com/2009/05/15/pres-barack​-obama-editor-of-the-Harvard-law-review-has-no-la... 4.  A senior lecturer is one thing, a fully ranked law professor is another. Barack  Obama was NOT a Constitutional Law Professor at the University of  Chicago. 5. The University of Chicago released a statement in March 2008  saying Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) "served as a professor" in the law school-but  that is a title. Obama, who taught courses there part-time, never held, a  spokesman for the school confirmed in 2008. 6. "He did not hold the title  of Professor of Law," said Marsha Ferziger Nagorsky, an Assistant Dean for  Communications and Lecturer in Law at the University of Chicago School of  Law. Source: http://blogs.suntimes.com/sweet/2008/03/sweet_obam​a_did_hold_the_title.html  ; 7. The former Constitutional Senior Lecturer (Obama) cited the U.S.  Constitution the other night during his State of the Union Address.  Unfortunately, the quote he cited was from the Declaration of Independence ...  not the Constitution. 8. The B-Cast posted the video: http://www.breitbart.tv/did-obama-confuse-the-cons​titution-with-the-declaration-of-independence/ 9.  Free Republic: In the State of the Union Address, President Obama said: "We find  unity in our incredible diversity, drawing on the promise enshrined in our  Constitution: the notion that we are all created equal. 10. Um, wrong  citing, wrong founding document there Champ, I mean Mr. President. By the way,  the promises are not a notion, our founders named them unalienable rights. The  document is our Declaration of Independence and it reads:  We hold these  truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed  by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life,  Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. 11. And this is the same guy who  lectured the Supreme Court moments later in the same speech?
ricfeliu

Re: ROMNEY QUEDA COMO LO QUE ES..TONTO

Today, I was asked a direct question and gave a direct answer:

I believe that same-**noallow** couples should be allowed to marry.

I hope you'll take a moment to watch the conversation, consider it, and weigh in yourself on behalf of marriage equality:

http://my.barackobama.com/Marriage

I've always believed that gay and lesbian Americans should be treated fairly and equally. I was reluctant to use the term marriage because of the very powerful traditions it evokes. And I thought civil union laws that conferred legal rights upon gay and lesbian couples were a solution.

But over the course of several years I've talked to friends and family about this. I've thought about members of my staff in long-term, committed, same-**noallow** relationships who are raising kids together. Through our efforts to end the "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy, I've gotten to know some of the gay and lesbian troops who are serving our country with honor and distinction.

What I've come to realize is that for loving, same-**noallow** couples, the denial of marriage equality means that, in their eyes and the eyes of their children, they are still considered less than full citizens.

Even at my own dinner table, when I look at Sasha and Malia, who have friends whose parents are same-**noallow** couples, I know it wouldn't dawn on them that their friends' parents should be treated differently.

So I decided it was time to affirm my personal belief that same-**noallow** couples should be allowed to marry.

I respect the beliefs of others, and the right of religious institutions to act in accordance with their own doctrines. But I believe that in the eyes of the law, all Americans should be treated equally. And where states enact same-**noallow** marriage, no federal act should invalidate them.

If you agree, you can stand up with me here.

Thank you,

Barack

Senior
sivoto

Mit romney / marco rubio y su pandilla de neo maziz cren que nos enganan tienen 2 caras por un lado te habln vonito y por otro tiran la piedra y esconden la mano y al. Final te traicionan violan la constitucion con sus mentiras y sus enganos. Pisotean libertad y derechos igualdad justicia con derechos mi voto es democrata
roseylove
Temas: 1
Kudos: 234

sivoto ha escrito:
Mit romney / marco rubio y su pandilla de neo maziz cren que nos enganan tienen 2 caras por un lado te habln vonito y por otro tiran la piedra y esconden la mano y al. Final te traicionan violan la constitucion con sus mentiras y sus enganos. Pisotean libertad y derechos igualdad justicia con derechos mi voto es democrata

ENTENDI POCO DE LO QUE ESCRIBISTE ,SI TU OPINAS QUE MITT ROMNEY  TIENE DOS CARAS CUANTAS CREES QUE   EL PRESIDENTE OBAMA TENGA AHORA QUIERE APROVAR COSAS QUE CUANDO SE POSTULO PARA PRESIDENTE NO LAS ACEPTABA,,TAMBIEN PROMETIO  MUCHAS COSAS QUE HASTA LA FECHA NO A CUMPLIDO ???COMO LE LLAMAS TU A ESO ;TU PUEDES SER DEL PARTIDO QUE TE DECIDAD PERO LA VERDAD ES QUE LLEVA 3 AN`OS Y ES POCO LO QUE EL PAIS A AVAZADO POR PARTE DE TRABAJO Y ECONOMIA,,,EL PROMETIO SACAR AL PAIS ADELANTE  AUN SABIENDO  COMO ESTAVA LA SITUACION ,,,QUIEN ENGAN`A A QUIEN YO NO TENGO PARTIDO FAVORITO PERO CREO QUE ESTA VEZ MAS QUE NUNCA MI VOTO CUENTA Y VOTARE POR  MITT ROMNEY  CREO QUE EL PUEDE SACAR AL PAIS ADELANTE  ANTES QUE SE DERRUMBE ,QUE AUNQUE A ESTADO MEJORANDO NO ES SUFICIENTE POR LOS DEMAS PAISES QUE ESTAN AL BORDE DEL COLAPSO,,MITT TIENE EXPERIENCIA EN ECONOMIA  SABE COMO HACER LAS COSAS SABE  COMO  HACER FUENTES DE TRABAJO   TODO ESTO LO PROMETIO EL PRESIDENTE OBAMA ;;PERO AL PARECER NO LO A CUMPLIDO  COMO MUCHAS PROMESAS ,,QUE HISO PARA QUE LOS HISPANOS VOTARAN POR EL Y QUE AHOY  ESTA HACIENDO CAMPAN`A PARA SEGUIR PROMETIENDO LO MISMO;SIN RESULATDOS

Senior
sivoto

Mit romney/es neo nazi es miembro de esta organisacion nazi supremacistas blancos es ipocrita tiene la naris mas larga que plnocho hoy dise una cosa manana dice otra cosa es inseguro y dise cualquier cosa. Con tal de obtener lo que quiere y eso me da muy mala espina ademas nada contra la corriente como un pes hoy todos sabemos fue un bullye y tenia una pandilla cuando era joben eso quere decir es un vandido de mala muerte es rudo mit romney es un chico muy malo y lo sera toda su vida es desonesto no se acuerda de las maldades que hiso eso ni el mismo se lo cre yo nunca votaria por un vandido como mit romney para precidente nunca no es una persona honoreble y menos por que es un neo nazi republcano mi voto es democrata
Senior
sivoto

Mit romney /neo nazi es un bully si por que sige siendo malo y desonesto y siempre lo sera no confio en alguien que traiciona como mit romney y su pandilla de bullis de naziz
ricfeliu

Estados Unidos demandó al sheriff Joseph Arpaio

El Departamento de Justicia de Estados Unidos demandó al sheriff Joseph Arpaio, a su oficina y al condado de ****opa, Arizona, por prácticas discriminatorias contra latinos.

De acuerdo con el gobierno federal  se trata de un caso de abuso de poder.

En una carta enviada el miércoles a la oficina del abogado del alguail, el asistente de fiscal general, Thomas Perez, escribió que el condado falla al hacer frente a la discriminación racial y que el gobierno federal encontró en diciembre pasado que había cometido varias violaciones a los derechos .

Las políticas del alguacil son inconstitucionales y violan las leyes federales, según la carta. Como resultado, el Departamento de Justicia interpondrá una demanda contra el condado, la oficina del alguacil y Arpaio.

El alguacil mantiene su puesto desde 1993 y buscará reelegirse durante las elecciones de noviembre, informó el funcionario a través de su sitio de internet en enero pasado.

Arpaio respaldó la polémica ley estatal SB 1070 en el 2010, la cual endurece el trato hacia los inmigrantes, aunque antes de entrar en vigor una jueza federal bloqueó algunas secciones de la misma.

Retirado
siboneyes

Obama's literary agent says he was 'born in Kenya'.

Obama's literary agent says he was 'born in Kenya'. How did the mainstream media miss this? 

By Tim Stanley

The Telegralph UK, May 18th, 2012

Whatever you think of Breitbart.com’s punishing vetting process, it has exposed just how little work the mainstream media did in investigating candidate Obama back in 2008. Not all of Team Breitbart’s revelations have been election-deciders, but they have often been stuff that a simple Google would have uncovered. If they revealed tomorrow that he’d had his own cross-dressing-themed sitcom on primetime TV in the 1980s, I wouldn’t be surprised.

The latest find is a fascinating inversion of the birther conspiracy. Breitbart.com has discovered that in 1991 Obama’s literary agent published a booklet that included a biography of the future President. The audience was “business colleagues” in the publishing industry and it was designed to promote Obama’s anticipated first book (later abandoned) called Journeys in Black and White. Here’s how it describes the author’s origins.

Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii. The son of an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister, he attended Columbia University and worked as a financial journalist and editor for Business International Corporation.

The key phrase here is “was born in Kenya" – and this bio line was being used as late as 2007. 

Breitbart.com itself has always rejected the absurd cult of birtherism. In fact, this story is really the opposite of birtherism – Breitbart infers that in the past Obama encouraged people to think that he was born abroad in order to establish an identity as an authentic, exotic voice in the debate on racial politics.

Obama’s old literary agent has issued a terse statement to the effect that the wording was all her fault and she never consulted her client. If that’s true, she’s a bad agent.

If we accept that Obama didn’t provide the biography, it would seem highly unlikely that he didn’t get a chance to vet it. Accepting that he didn’t do that either, it’s incredibly strange that the literary agent approached by Breitbart.com does not remember Obama calling the agency to register a complaint and make a correction. My mother spent a lot of her childhood in Grenada. If my literary agent told people I was born in the Caribbean, I’d at least pick up the phone to set the record straight.

Look beyond the sordid details and the big story here is that this nugget wasn’t part of the wider discussion had back in 2008 about Obama's background and credentials. And why not? The documents were easy to find – the one that showed that “born in Kenya” was still being used in 2007 was on the Internet.

As for Obama, the vetting continues and Republicans have yet more to play with – with the focus, sadly, once more on race. For those who think that the Tea Party media is being obsessive and nasty, think of this as an exercise in levelling the playing field.

If the Washington Post is ging to write about Rommey once cut the hair of a guy it presumes was gay (because, well, his hair needed cutting), then Breitbart.com probably thinks it has every just cause to shout about every occasion that Obama ate a dog or told someone he was half-Phoenecian to get their vote. Tit for tat, although the Rightwing's tat is a little better researched.