Responder
¡Bienvenido! Para que puedas participar, intercambiar mensajes privados, subir fotos, dar kudos y ser parte de las conversaciones necesitas estar ingresado en los Foros. | Ingresa | Regístrate Gratis
Banned
sirjohn

Re: ULTIMA NOTICIA! OBAMA NO ES PRESIDENTE LEGITIMO DE U.S.A

Is This Obama's Birth Certificate
From Mombasa, Kenya?
Note
- This story has been shredded by Snopes. However, in the interest of reporting the

full scope of what is being discussed and displayed online, we post the following story.
1-31-11

Here it is, folks! The document we have been waiting for!     Now if only SOMEONE in Congress or the Supreme Court will act on this!   Spread this around.....if these documents are as authentic as they certainly seem to be,    Obama is NOT qualified to be our President and he sits in the White House illegally.   This is what Obama has spent almost $2M (so far) to hide.       Here's a close-up of the top of the document where you can plainly read his name and his parent's names, etc....       A British history buff was asked if he could find out who the colonial registrar was for Mombasa in 1961.   After only a few minutes of research, he called back and said "Sir Edward F. Lavender? Note the same name near the bottom of the photo above.   Source(s): ? Kenya Dominion Record 4667 Australian library."   And here?s a close-up of the bottom of the document where you can read "Coast Providence of Kenya " and the   official signature of the Deputy Registrar.....         The above document is a "Certified Copy of Registration of Birth", but below is a copy of the actual Certificate of Birth...   the real-deal legal kind of certificate.   The Mombasa Registrar of Births has testified that Obama's birth certificate from Coast Province General Hospital in   Mombasa is genuine. This copy was obtained by Lucas Smith through the help of a Kenyan Colonel who recently got it   directly from the Coast General Hospital in Mombasa , Kenya . Here it is.....       Note the footprint!!   The local Muslim Imam in Mombasa named Barack with his Muslim middle name Hussein so his official name on this certificate is Barack Hussein Obama II.   The grandmother of Barack Hussein Obama, Jr. reveals the story of his birth in Mombasa , Kenya , a seaport, after his mother suffered labor pains while swimming at ocean beach in Mombasa   ......   "On August 4, 1961 Obama's mother, father and grandmother were attending a Muslim festival in Mombasa , Kenya .   Mother had been refused entry to airplanes due to her nine month pregnancy. It was a hot August day at the festival so the Obama?s went to the beach to cool off. While swimming in the ocean his mother experienced labor pains so was rushed to the Coast Provincial   General Hospital, Mombasa, Kenya where Obama was born a few hours later at 7:21 pm on August 4, 1961(what a sad day for the USA!). Four days later his mother flew to Hawaii and registered his birth in Honolulu as a certificate of live birth which omitted the place and hospital of birth."    Letter from Kitau in Mombasa , Kenya ......   "I happen to be Kenyan. I was born 1 month before Obama at Mombasa medical center. I am a teacher here at the MM Shaw Primary School in Kenya . I compared my birth certificate to the one that has been put out by Taitz and mine is exactly the same. I even have the same registrar and format. The type is identical. I am by nature a skeptical person. I teach science here and challenge most things that cannot be proven. So I went to an official registrar today and pulled up the picture on the web. They magnified it and determined it to be authentic. There is even a plaque with Registrar Lavenders name on it as he was a Brit and was in charge of the Registrar office from 1959 until January of 1964. The reason the date on the certificate says republic of Kenya is that we were a republic when the "copy" of the original was ordered. I stress the word "copy". My copy also has republic of Kenya . So what you say is true about Kenya not being a republic at the time of Obama's birth, however it was a republic when the copy was ordered.   The birth certificate is genuine. I assure you it will be authenticated by a forensic auditor. We are very proud Obama was born here. We have a shrine for him and there are many people who remember his birth here as he had a white mother. They are being interviewed now by one of your media outlets.    Fortunately they even have pictures of his parents with him immediately after his birth at the Mombasa hospital with the hospital in the back ground.   It will be a proud day for us when it is proven that he was born here and a Kenyan became the most powerful man in the world.   I encourage anyone to come here and visit. I will be happy to take you and show you the pictures at the hospital myself as well as   my document and many others that are identical to what Taitz posted. God Bless. Kitau"   So, how much more proof do we need?     Well, Here it is...{SJC}   WELL, HERE IT IS....         Lolo Soetoro, Stanley Ann Dunham Soetoro, baby Maya Soetoro, and 9 year old Barry Soetoro.       This registration document, made available on Jan. 24, 2007, by the Fransiskus Assisi   school inJakarta, Indonesia , shows the registration of Barack Obama under the name   Barry Soetoro made by his step-father, Lolo Soetoro.     Name: Barry Soetoro Religion: Islam Nationality: Indonesian         How did this little INDONESIAN Muslim child - Barry Soetoro, (A.K.A. Barack Obama) get around the issue of nationality to become President of the United States of America ?     PART 2:   In a move certain to fuel the debate over Obama's qualifications for the presidency, the group "Americans for Freedom of Information" has released copies of President Obama's college transcripts from Occidental College ...     The transcript indicates that Obama, under the name Barry Soetoro, received financial aid as a foreign student from Indonesia while an undergraduate at the school. The transcript was released by Occidental College in compliance with a court order in a suit brought by the group in the Superior Court of California . The transcript shows that Obama (Soetoro) applied for financial aid and was awarded a fellowship for foreign students from the Fulbright Foundation Scholarship program. To qualify for this scholarship, a student must claim foreign citizenship. This document provides the smoking gun that many of Obama's detractors have been seeking - that he is NOT a natural-born citizen of the United States - necessary to be President of these United States. Along with the evidence that he was first born in Kenya , here we see that there is no record of him ever applying for US citizenship..   Gary Kreep of the United States Justice Foundation has released the results of their investigation of Obama's campaign spending. This study estimates that Obama has spent upwards of $950,000 in campaign funds in the past year with eleven law firms in 12 states for legal resources to block disclosure of any of his personal records.     Mr. Kreep indicated that the investigation is still on-going but that the final report will be provided to the U.S. attorney general, Eric Holder. Mr. Holder has refused comment on this matter.   LET OTHER FOLKS KNOW THIS NEWS - THE MEDIA WON'T!
Diamante
joyafina88

GALLUP: Obama slips back to 48/45...
Drudge Report ^ | May 14,2011 | Gallup  

bravoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-ho!!!

Diamante
joyafina88

nuevo!!! nuevoooooo!!!

GBTV!!!!!! yesssssssssss

www.gbtv.com

Diamante
siboneyes

Obama attorney knows eligibility hearing was disaster for the president

By Coach Collins, on January 29th, 2012

Though we’ll not know the outcome of the Georgia hearing regarding ballot eligibility for the nation’s number 1 undocumented worker until the first part of February, Barack Obama’s high-powered attorney apparently suffered an attack of rapid, shallow breathing just before the courtroom drama was about to unfold.

One day prior to the scheduled hearing before Administrative Judge Michael Malihi, Obama attorney Michael Jablonski addressed both a letter to Georgia Secretary of State Brian Kemp AND an email, directed to the Secretary via one of the court’s hearing officers, asking Kemp to cancel the hearing.

Georgia law allows “any elector who is eligible to vote for a candidate” to file an objection to that candidate’s inclusion on the State ballot. (1)

Such objection filings go to the Secretary of State who makes a determination to either overrule or pass them along to the State Administrative Court for disposition. Michael Malihi was the Administrative Judge to whom a number of these objections were directed by the Secretary and he found them worthy of pursuing in court.

The dozens of similar suits questioning Obama’s eligibility, filed in other venues around the nation were dismissed because the plaintiffs “lacked standing”—that is, were unable to prove direct, personal damage if Obama were to be permitted to remain in or run again for the office he holds.

But Georgia law trumped that defense, throwing Obama and Jablonski into uncharted waters. And forced to follow the new tack of actually having to lawfully and properly PROVE Obama’s eligibility, in the weeks since the original filing, Jablonski had pretty much emptied his quiver on behalf of the acting president.

On January 3rd his motion for an outright dismissal of the lawsuits was denied by Judge Malihi. And on Friday the 20th, his motion to quash subpoenas demanding the presence of Obama in the courtroom along with original copies of his Hawaii birth certificate and all Social Security information was denied as well.

But what degree of audacity, arrogance, hutzpah and perhaps downright panic does it require to demand that the Georgia Secretary of State cancel arguably the most anticipated hearing in state history less than 24 hours before its scheduled start? Never mind that it was Secretary Kemp who believed the suits had enough merit to be explored in the first place!

Jablonski’s letter alternately reads like a threat, a whine and a prayer as he misstates Georgia statute, belittles Judge Malihi, refers to irrelevant previous findings and ultimately states that because he and his revered client are not receiving the **noallow** acquiescence they so richly deserve at the hands of these minor Georgia officials, they will take their marbles and go home.

Indeed, so much in a dither was the mighty mouthpiece, he actually winds up his petulant epistle by telling Secretary Kemp that he doesn’t have the legal right to inconvenience the president in the first place! “…No law gives the Secretary of State authority to determine the qualifications of someone named by a political party to be on the Presidential Preference Primary ballot,” writes Jablonski. “…The attempt to hold hearings on qualifications which you may not enforce is ultra vires.” (2)

It is not difficult to imagine Jablonski writing these words as he wags a finger in Kemp’s face while threatening to hold his breath until he turns blue!

In his written reply to Jablonski, Kemp briefly corrects the attorney’s incorrect reading of Georgia statute while issuing a friendly though unmistakably direct warning: “…if you and your client choose to suspend your participation in the OSAH proceedings, please understand that you do so at your own peril.” (3)

Obama supporters and other useful idiots around the country are laughing at what they consider the efforts of a backward, Southern state to capture the national spotlight for its 15 minute allowance of fame.

But rest assured that Michael Jablonski does NOT see the humor! And Americans who recognize Barack Hussein Obama for who and what he is might be a fortnight away from breaking news which even the New York Times will be forced to print.

Diamante
siboneyes

Re: ULTIMA NOTICIA! OBAMA ES GAY!!!!

Newsweek Calls Obama the  First  Gay  President

By Katie Pavlich

5/14/2012

It seems as if Newsweek may have jumped the shark with   its  latest cover implying President Obama isn't just a supporter of  gay  marriage,  but that he is actually gay himself.

The news-magazine, which hits stands today, is using the   shock  factor of labeling the straight, married, father-of-two President  to  draw  attention to itself.

Last week, Obama touted his pro-gay marriage stance on   his  Twitter page and on his campaign website.

And of course, the cover article is written by  Andrew   Sullivan, the same writer who heavily questioned whether Trig Palin   was  really Sarah Palin's son.

President Obama is taking full advantage of his "coming   out"  moment on gay marraige and will head to a swanky NYC fundraisier  with  gay singer Ricky Martin today.

Obama is heading to the Rubin Museum of Art in Chelsea  for  a  $5,000-a-ticket fundraiser co-hosted by the LGBT Leadership  Council and  openly  gay singer Ricky Martin. 

Ricky Martin is also an admirer and fan of Fidel Castro  and  Hugo Chavez... 

BIRDS OF A FEATHER F.CK   TOGETHER!!!

Diamante
siboneyes

Obama's literary agent says he was 'born in Kenya'. How did the mainstream media miss this?  

By Tim Stanley

The Telegralph UK, May 18th, 2012

Whatever you think of Breitbart.com’s punishing vetting process, it has exposed just how little work the mainstream media did in investigating candidate Obama back in 2008. Not all of Team Breitbart’s revelations have been election-deciders, but they have often been stuff that a simple Google would have uncovered. If they revealed tomorrow that he’d had his own cross-dressing-themed sitcom on primetime TV in the 1980s, I wouldn’t be surprised.

The latest find is a fascinating inversion of the birther conspiracy. Breitbart.com has discovered that in 1991 Obama’s literary agent published a booklet that included a biography of the future President. The audience was “business colleagues” in the publishing industry and it was designed to promote Obama’s anticipated first book (later abandoned) called Journeys in Black and White. Here’s how it describes the author’s origins.

Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii. The son of an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister, he attended Columbia University and worked as a financial journalist and editor for Business International Corporation.

The key phrase here is “was born in Kenya" – and this bio line was being used as late as 2007. 

Breitbart.com itself has always rejected the absurd cult of birtherism. In fact, this story is really the opposite of birtherism – Breitbart infers that in the past Obama encouraged people to think that he was born abroad in order to establish an identity as an authentic, exotic voice in the debate on racial politics.

Obama’s old literary agent has issued a terse statement to the effect that the wording was all her fault and she never consulted her client. If that’s true, she’s a bad agent.

If we accept that Obama didn’t provide the biography, it would seem highly unlikely that he didn’t get a chance to vet it. Accepting that he didn’t do that either, it’s incredibly strange that the literary agent approached by Breitbart.com does not remember Obama calling the agency to register a complaint and make a correction. My mother spent a lot of her childhood in Grenada. If my literary agent told people I was born in the Caribbean, I’d at least pick up the phone to set the record straight.

Look beyond the sordid details and the big story here is that this nugget wasn’t part of the wider discussion had back in 2008 about Obama's background and credentials. And why not? The documents were easy to find – the one that showed that “born in Kenya” was still being used in 2007 was on the Internet.

As for Obama, the vetting continues and Republicans have yet more to play with – with the focus, sadly, once more on race. For those who think that the Tea Party media is being obsessive and nasty, think of this as an exercise in levelling the playing field.

If the Washington Post is ging to write about Rommey once cut the hair of a guy it presumes was gay (because, well, his hair needed cutting), then Breitbart.com probably thinks it has every just cause to shout about every occasion that Obama ate a dog or told someone he was half-Phoenecian to get their vote. Tit for tat, although the Rightwing's tat is a little better researched.