Responder
¡Bienvenido a los Foros de Univision! Participa, intercambia mensajes privados, sube tus fotos y forma parte de nuestra Comunidad. | Ingresa | Regístrate Gratis
Diamante
joyafina88

Re: UNI X K No Escriben D' Fast & Furious..Obama y HoLde

CAN'T BE A TIED ROMNEY OUR PRESIDENTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!:smileytongue::smileytongue::smileytongue::smileytongue::smileytongue:
Diamante
msvagita

ricfeliu
Temas: 443
Kudos: 53
Publicaciones de blog: 0

RICFELIU
Diamante
msvagita

Diamante
msvagita

UNIVISION X K ME BLOKEAN???

:intelectual:Mr. Caballero, do not let my use of post messages fool you and conceive erroneous conclusions as to my knowldege!  I use these because human nature is susch that many can comprehend a picture more then repeated long messages!  Sometimes a picture states a million facts without the redirick!  My knowledge and experience is derived from my own personal experience and my work!  The Dream Act in actuality was formed to benefit Our Children, legal or ilegal in this country!  The purpose a better opportunity at Knowledge; Degrees;Citizenship and in all a more productive status for their future as well as Our Country!  Sadly Obummer, has taken advantage of this, empty Promises; More Deportations and Blaming Bush and Republicans for everything!  Reagan and Bush combined have done more for the Hispanic Race than Obummer has and ever will!  Obummer has divided this country through the race card, utilizing Colour as means and ways to accomplish his goals!  Take a trip to Chicago and see what he has done for HIS PEOPLE!!  Bail out monies in the thousands to help them save their homes, while the rest of us are working ourselves to death and our families have less and less!  Mr. Caballero, where do you derive your knowledge and trust for Obummer from??? ABC>>CBS...CNN..Or UNIVISION???

Diamante
msvagita

ricfeliu

Will Federal Funds Subsidize Tagg Romney’s Private Equity Bonanza?  

Nobody with the bad manners to ask the question would be likely to get the opportunity at the upcoming presidential debate, but someday—especially if Mitt Romney enters the Oval Office —someone will ask about his son Tagg’s privte equity firm.

Like the businesses operated by the first President Bush’s sons three decades ago, Tagg Romney’s Solamere Capital is rife with potentially embarrassing conflicts of interest. Founded in 2008, by eldest son Tagg and his father’s chief fundraiser Spencer Zwick, Solamere is a “fund of funds” representing more than a dozen private equity outfits, including Mitt’s Bain Capital.

What Solamere’s partnerships and investments also show is the stunning reliance of these rugged millionaire individualists on government contracts and programs. Their financial addiction to federal funds is almost amusing, especially given Romney’s infamous remarks about the “47 percent” who supposedly pay no taxes and depend on government largesse to meet all their needs.

RICFELIU
Diamante
msvagita

ricfeliu

RICFELIU
Diamante
msvagita

:asustados:The Mind is Such A TeRRible TooL To WAste!!  Increible k tod@s vimos el mismo debate y aun asi L@s seguidores de Obummer se niegen a ver la realidad k kedo bien plasmada y komprobada no solo por Romney pero por la Reportera K Hizo Las entrevistas y el aplauso de la gente presente!  Obummer, Nunka contesto a Romney Lo de Fast & Furious; Obummer Trato de Negara lo de la muerte de nuestr@ ambassador y seals; Obummer nunka kontesto sinceramente lo de Immigracion y la promesa de kumplir en el primer anio! Y para rematar tambien es millonario kon interese en otros paises inkluyendo China!