amigos de paises

¡Bienvenido a los Foros de Univision! Participa, intercambia mensajes privados, sube tus fotos y forma parte de nuestra Comunidad. | Ingresa | Regístrate Gratis
Responder
Diamante
msvagita

UNI X K No Escriben D' Fast & Furious..Obama y HoLder?

msvagita ha escrito:

UNIVISION!!! X K Nunka escriben o preguntan sobre este tema de Obama y Holder..Fast & Furious???  Especialmente kon tanta muerte en Mexico y US???

Diamante
msvagita

Re: UNI X K No Escriben D' Fast & Furious..Obama y HoLde

Diamante
msvagita

Diamante
joyafina88

109:8 psalm:::::    May his days be few;     may another take his place   of    leadership. Animated burning white candles with flowers Pictures, Images and Photos

Diamante
joyafina88

ISSA MAS FURIOSO QUE NUNCA DEMANDA A ERIK HOLDER!!! VAN DE REGRESO A CORTES!!!!:smileyvery-happy:edos:

GOOD FOR ISSA!!! I WISH YOU SUCCESS THIS TIME!!!!!!:smileyvery-happy:edos:

Acero
termopilas9

OREMOS POR OBAMA

Genuine Prayer we can all say for President Obama

by JOHN ADAMS
PRAY FOR YOUR PRESIDENT ! My wife and I were in slow-moving traffic the other day and We were stopped behind a car that had an unusual Obama Bumper sticker on it. It read: "Pray for Obama. Psalm 109:8". When we got home my wife got out the Bible and opened it Up to the scripture. She started laughing & laughing. Then she Read it to me. I couldn't believe what it said. I had a good Laugh, too. Psalm 109:8 ~ "Let his days be few and brief; And let others step forward to replace him." At last.
Diamante
msvagita

:smileyvery-happy:edos:

joyafina88 ha escrito:

109:8 psalm:::::    May his days be few;     may another take his place   of    leadership. Animated burning white candles with flowers Pictures, Images and Photos

Diamante
msvagita

:guinando:Love that Prayer!! Let's make it a reality!!

termopilas9 ha escrito:

OREMOS POR OBAMA

Genuine Prayer we can all say for President Obama

by JOHN ADAMS
PRAY FOR YOUR PRESIDENT ! My wife and I were in slow-moving traffic the other day and We were stopped behind a car that had an unusual Obama Bumper sticker on it. It read: "Pray for Obama. Psalm 109:8". When we got home my wife got out the Bible and opened it Up to the scripture. She started laughing & laughing. Then she Read it to me. I couldn't believe what it said. I had a good Laugh, too. Psalm 109:8 ~ "Let his days be few and brief; And let others step forward to replace him." At last.

Diamante
msvagita

Diamante
msvagita