Responder
¡Bienvenido a los Foros de Univision! Participa, intercambia mensajes privados, sube tus fotos y forma parte de nuestra Comunidad. | Ingresa | Regístrate Gratis
Senior
sirjohn1
0 Kudos

YO SIRJOHN, NO COMO, NO KAGO NI DUERMO PENSANDO EN OBAMA..

YO SIRJOHN, NO COMO, NO KAGO NI DUERMO, NI ME HAGO LA PAJA PENSANDO EN MI AMOL PLATONICO EL NEGLITO OBAMA (COMANDANTE EN JEFE DE LOS USA)...QUE VIDA KAGADA LA MIA PIENSO EN EL NEGLITO DIA Y NOCHE

Senior
sirjohn1

Re: YO SIRJOHN, NO COMO, NO KAGO NI DUERMO PENSANDO EN OBAMA

:coqueta:

Diamante
siboneyes

OBAMA, RUSH Y LA NINFOMANÍACA

OBAMA, RUSH Y LA   NINFOMANÍACA

RUSH: "Apparently  Sandra Fluke told Obama something. When he asked her if she’s okay, she said  that Obama told her that she should tell her parents they should be proud.  (pause) Okay, I’m button my lip on that one.  The president tells Sandra  Fluke (chuckling), 30-year-old Sandra Fluke, that her parents should be  proud.  Okay.  Let me ask you a question.  I might be surprised  at the answer I would get to this question.  Your daughter appears before a  congressional committee and says she’s having so much **noallow**, she can’t pay  for it and wants a new welfare program to pay for it. Would you be proud?   I don’t know about you, but I’d be embarrassed.  I’d disconnect the  phone. I’d go into hiding and hope the media didn’t find me.  See,  everybody forgets what starts this, or what started this whole thing. Or maybe  they don’t! Maybe that’s normal behavior on the left now, for all I  know.

But it’s one thing for Obama to call  and ask her if she’s okay.

I’m waiting for Bill Clinton to call  her."

Obama no llamó a Laura Ingriham,  que  es una dama en toda la extensión de la palabra, para solidarizarse con  ella  cuando uno de sus lacayos de la televisión le llamó "slut", sin  embargo Obama, y  la escoria que le sigue, se rasgaron sus vestiduras  escandalizados cuando Rush  llamó "slut" a una de sus sicofantes que se  describía así misma como una  ninfomaníaca que demandaba que los taxpayeres  pagaran lo costos por su  desbordado apetito sexual.

My letter  to  Carbonite

March 06, 2012

I am writing to express my disagreement with your decision  to  stop advertising on the Rush Limbaugh show for comments he made last  week. It is  my understanding that he has apologized for his comments and  to Ms. Fluke. Your  decision to pull your advertising in such an abrupt  manner was both unnecessary  and provocative. I believe you overreacted and  as such I cannot in good faith  show my support for your biased company and  your irrational decisions. I note  that Carbonite still advertises on the  Ed Schultz program even after Mr. Schultz  called Laura Ingraham a "slut".  Because of your extreme, and hypocritical, views  on civil public  discourse, I will not be renewing my two Carbonite subscriptions  effective  immediately and I will recommend all of my friends and family do the  same.  I hope you reconsider your decision to participate in this left-wing   radical sponsored boycott of Rush Limbaugh. Just remember, you aren't the  only  online backup company around.

Sincerely, Mike Novak

Diamante
siboneyes

Re: OBAMA, RUSH Y LA NINFOMANÍACA

Investors flee Carbonite after Limbaugh announcement

On Saturday, Carbonite CEO David Friend released a statement on his company’s website declaring that  Carbonite had decided to “withdraw” advertising from Rush Limbaugh’s radio show  in the wake of his controversial  remarks involving Georgetown Law student Sandra Fluke because it will “ultimately contribute to a more civilized public discourse”:

Even though Mr. Limbaugh has now issued an apology, we have nonetheless  decided to withdraw our advertising from his show. We hope that our action,  along with the other advertisers who have already withdrawn their  ads, will ultimately contribute to a more civilized public  discourse.

However, it hasn’t done much to contribute to his company’s stock price.  Since the market opened on Monday through its close today, Carbonite stock  (NASDAQ:CARB) has plummeted nearly 12 percent, outpacing the drop of  the NASDAQ index in that same time period by nine-and-a-half  points. It was also one of the biggest decliners on the NASDAQ on Tuesday.

Cristal
zztinghurt

Re: YO SIRJOHN, NO COMO, NO KAGO NI DUERMO PENSANDO EN OBAMA

caramba...!!!...   ya han olvidado que por ocho años no ***** ni durmieron pensando en Bush...

:burlon::burlon::burlon: