¡Bienvenido a los Foros de Univision! Participa, intercambia mensajes privados, sube tus fotos y forma parte de nuestra Comunidad. | Ingresa | Regístrate Gratis
Responder
Retirado
siboneyes
0 Kudos

LOS OBAMA SE DIVIERTEN MIENTRAS MUEREN NUESTROS SOLDADOS

Obama Chic: Inside the White House Cocktail Parties

By Allison McGevna

Published March 19, 2009 

| FOXNEWS

Note: It is absolutely obscene to give parties in the White House every Wednesday while our soldiers are dying in wars and the country is in middle of a recession with the index of misery skyrocketing.

It’s a cold evening in the nation's capital, but the guests at a local cocktail party hardly feel the winter chill. Amid the low symphony of glasses clinking and a dull hum of chatter, men and women mill about, likely dining on the finest finger foods that catering has to offer.

It’s Wednesday night at the White House, and the era of the cocktail party has returned.

Only eight weeks into the Obama administration, the president and first lady have already hosted their fair share of social events. Indeed, White House social secretary Desiree Rogers has announced that the Obama administration plans to make Wednesday night events a tradition.

“It’s not so much a cocktail party necessarily,” Katie McCormick Lelyveld, press secretary to first lady Michelle Obama, told FOXNews.com. “It’s a gathering that takes on the shape of the week’s agenda. The driving force is to reserve time Wednesday evenings to have at hand to use for whatever is at the top of the list of priorities that week.”

The announcement seemed to be a departure from the past several years, as the parties had all but fallen out of fashion since the Reagan era. President George W. Bush was rumored to dislike cocktail parties, and had given up drinking years before he was sworn in. As former press secretary Dee Dee Myers told Politico.com, the Clintons did not have a wide circle of friends in Washington and were "not as social" as the Obamas have shown themselves to be. The Reagans reportedly cultivated relationships with Washington society and Hollywood alike, while Carter instead enjoyed a more quiet social life.

But the Obamas, known to be active in their community, have already hosted several events that have taken on different forms: from a bipartisan meeting of Democrats and Republicans before voting on the stimulus bill, to a concert in honor of Obama’s favorite musician, Stevie Wonder, to a Super Bowl party (on a Sunday, of course), to a black history event hosted by the first lady.

Retirado
siboneyes

Re: LOS OBAMA SE DIVIERTEN MIENTRAS MUEREN NUESTROS SOLDADOS

Part 2

But not everyone is lifting a glass to toast the host and hostess.

The political watchdog group Freedom Watch has sought information from the federal government as to how much taxpayer money is being used for the events, according to a report in World Net Daily.

Others have pointed out that the extra socializing isn’t necessarily doing all that much for negotiation purposes.

As Letitia Baldrige, former social secretary to first ladies Jacqueline Kennedy and Lady Bird Johnson, told FOXNews.com, “no real, substantial conversation takes place” at White House cocktail parties. "But cocktail parties need a herd mentality. You go with the herd mentality and talk about what the herd is talking about. It’s nothing more, really, than going there to see and be seen.”  “It’s a way of taking care of social obligations," she said. "It’s just a way of making people feel good.”

In fact, Baldrige says it is an unspoken rule not to argue or protest at a cocktail party. “It would be grossly inappropriate to do so,” she said.

And with the tremendous pressure on budgets, Baldrige said many of the Obamas’ parties will likely be short and to the point.

“Lots of groups probably won’t get to eat or drink at all. They can chat in the room and will then be ushered out. That saves on food prices, as well as the big deal of a food cleanup. That saves a great deal of money, especially when the memories of the night are priceles

Still, in spite of accusations of lavish spending or charges that the parties are not necessary, they will likely remain in place, much as they have for most of the history of the American presidency.

Por respeto al sacrificio de nuestras tropas, Bush suspendió jugar golf desde que empezó la guerra en tanto que Obama sólo sale de los campos de golf para ir de vacaciones y las fiestas de los miércoles.

Retirado
siboneyes

White House Says They'll Stop Faking Photos

The Obama White House promised they would stop faking photos of the president.

Now...

If only....

The media...

Would join them.

More... Big Kahuna added:

Now if we can get them to stop faking: Polls, Unemployment stats, Presidents intelligence, experience, love of America, town hall meetings, questions from reporters, answers from the President, spending numbers, recoveries, benefits from Obamacare, foreclosure help, jobs numbers, grassroots (bussed in union hacks) support at rallies, illegal immigrant numbers, new border patrol agents, Seabuiscuit Meechelle’s diet, Obama’s smoking habit, Obama’s hair color, his understanding the Constitution, etc , etc, etc
Retirado
siboneyes

OBAMA BRINGS RACIST, ANTI-COP RAPPER TO WHITE HOUSE

Obama Puts Post-Racial America On Hold, Brings Racist, Anti-Cop Rapper to White House

By Calvin Freiburger On May 12, 2011 @ 5:00 pm In Cable News,Economy,Email,Feature,FOXNews,

Barack Obama is a man of many talents. Some presidents might be content to wreck the nation’s finances and display confused impotence to our enemies, but Obama also takes the time to needlessly poison America’s cultural well. Last night, Sean Hannity took the president to task for including Lonnie Rashid Lynn, Jr., AKA rapper/poet “Common,” on the docket of a White House celebration of American prose.
   Common’s prose covers all the bases of lefty thug culture, including railing against supposed warmongers:

Burn a Bush cos’ for peace he no push

No button

Killing over oil and grease

No weapons of destruction

How can we follow a leader when this a corrupt one

And resentment of the law as the mortal enemy of blacks, who might want to consider packing heat, just in case:

Tell the law my Uzi weighs a ton

I walk like a warrior, from them I won’t run

On the streets they try to beat us like a drum

In Cincinnati another brother hung

Retirado
siboneyes

PART 2

Common is also a friend and defender of Obama’s old pal Jeremiah Wright—in 2008 he claimed what he “picked up from the pews…was messages of love.” Why, even love for the “US of KKK-A,” and those in the CIA who cooked up AIDS to decimate the black population! I don’t know about you, but I can certainly feel the love!

Of course, keeping in line with Wright, Common is also a racist. John Nolte revealed at Big Hollywood that Common disapproves of interracial relationships.

The usual defense of these guys is something along the lines of, “they may not be role models, but they’re not writing for kids.” Someone should tell that to Common himself, who says he is trying to “reach out and say something” inspiring to children, especially those who “don’t have parents around.” My hero.

In response to the uproar, the White House simply says that Common’s words has been distorted and that cop-killing isn’t the sum total of his work. Obama has never exactly been a crusader against filth in pop culture, but he did take a harder line as a candidate, when he called out rappers who degraded women and wrote in The Audacity of Hope (paperback pp. 60-61):

Progressives in particular seem confused on this point, which is why we so often get our clocks cleaned in elections. I recently gave a speech at the Kaiser Family Foundation after they released a study showing that the amount of SX on television has doubled in recent years. Now I enjoy HBO as much as the next guy, and I generally don’t care what adults watch in the privacy of their homes. In the case of children, I think it’s primarily the duty of parents to monitor what they are watching on television, and in my speech I even suggested that everyone would benefit if parents—heaven forbid—simply turned off the TV and tried to strike up a conversation with their kids.

Having said all that, I indicated that I wasn’t too happy with ads for erectile-dysfunction drugs popping up every fifteen minutes whenever I watched a football game with my daughters in the room. I offered the further observation that a popular show targeted at teens, in which young people with no visible means of support spend several months getting drunk and jumping naked into hot tubs with strangers, was not “the real world.”

It’s one thing that Barack Obama has been largely AWOL on race relations since becoming the nation’s biggest black role model, but now he’s elevating part of the problem. “Inspiring” black children with the message that the police everywhere are naturally inclined to oppress them not only stokes division and racial resentment, it can’t help but undermine the rule of law by conditioning mistrust for one of the government entities that actually is essential to society. The Common invite highlights how yet another of the promises of Obama’s election was never more than a pipe dream: the promise that he would lead America into a post-racial age.

Retirado
siboneyes

OBAMA'S 50TH BIRTHDAY PARTY, $35,800 PER COUPLE

So much for the Marxist struggle against the bourgeois class.

Weasel Zippers ^ | July 14, 2011

(Chicago Sun-Times) — President Obama returns to Chicago on Aug. 3 to mark his 50th birthday with fund-raisers at the Aragon Ballroom, with tickets ranging from $50 a person to $35,800per couple, which includes VIP seating at a “Birthday Concert” where celebs will be performing and a dinner with the president.

The fundraiser at the Aragon, the historic ballroom in Uptown, will be one of the biggest third quarter events, expected to draw in national supporters. Obama’s 50th birthday is Aug. 4.

The Obama team on Wednesday reported collecting more than $86 million in second quarter fund-raising over $47 million directly for the Obama 2012 campaign and more than $38 million for the Democratic National Committee. . . .

Obama’s birthday bash at the Aragon was first reported by the Chicago Sun-Times Stella Foster.

The event is multi-tiered: There is a concert at 4 p.m. — Foster said songstress Jennifer Hudson may perform — for the basic $50 contribution, of which there is supposed to be “limited availability.”

For $10,000, a person gets a souvenir photo with Obama at a reception and preferred seating at the concert. For $1,000 a person gets seated in a “premium section” with a “hosted bar.” A general admission ticket is $200.

SACRIFICIOS PARA EL PUEBLO, PARA LA NUEVA CLASE, FAUSTO Y DIVERSION... QUE SIGA LA FIESTA!!!!

Retirado
siboneyes

¿SACRIFICIOS? NO PARA LA CAMARILLA DE OBAMA
White House’s Top 21 Raises 2010-2011: As Obama Threatens Seniors And Military With Their Pay

Posted by Kristy Lonestar on August 2, 2011 View Kristy Lonestar’s blog

Matthew Vogel, Special Assistant to the President for Economic Policy, Salary Increase: $71,400 to $130,500; Increase of $59,100; 83% Increase.

Heather Zichal, Deputy Assistant to the President for Energy & Climate Change: $100,000 to $140,000; Increase of $40,000; 40% Increase.

Kevin Lewis, Director of African-American Media: $42,000 to $78,000; Increase of $36,000; 86% Increase.

Elizabeth Olsen, Special Assistant to the President & Director of Presidential Correspondence: $76,500 to $110,000; Increase of $33,500; 44% Increase.

Jessica Wright, Deputy Asst to the President & Director of Scheduling: $96,900 to $130,000; Increase of $33,100; Increase of 34%.

Lauren Paige, Special Asst to the President & Director of Message Planning: $62,000 to $95,000; Increase of $33,000; 53% Increase.

Elizabeth Nelson, Deputy Director of Scheduling: $45,900 to $75,000; Increase of $29,100; 63% Increase.

Ashley Tate-Gilmore, Director of Travel Office: $45,900 to $75,000; Increase of $29,100; 63% Increase.

Carlos Monje, Jr., Special Assistant to the President & Chief of Staff of the Domestic Policy Council: $91,800 to $120,000; Increase of $28,200; 31% Increase.

David Cusack, Deputy Assistant to the President & Director of Advance & Operations: $102,000 to $130,000; Increase of $28,000; 27% Increase.

Kimberley Harris, Deputy Assistant to the President & Deputy Counsel to the President: $130,500 to $158,500; Increase of $28,000; 21% Increase.

Jonathan Samuels, Dep Asst to the President for Legislative Affairs & House Liaison: $130,500 to $158,500; Increase of $28,000; 21%.

Thomas Vietor, Senior Director & National Security Staff Spokesman: $78,000 to $105,000; Increase of $27,000; 35% Increase.

Frederico Gardaphe, Deputy Director: $50,000 to $75,000; Increase of $25,000; 50% Increase.

Denis McDonough, Asst to the President & Dep Natl Security Advisor: $147,500 to $172,200; Increase of $24,700; 17% Increase.

Johanna Maska, Dep Director of Advance & Director of Press Advance: $56,100 to $80,000; Increase of $23,900; 43% Increase.

Kwesi Cobbina, Chief of Staff, Office of Legislative Affairs: $42,000 to $65,000; Increase of $23,000; 55% Increase.

Semonti Stephens, Deputy Communications Director: $53,550 to $75,000; Increase of $21,450; 40% Increase.

Amanda Anderson, Senior Legislative Affairs Advisor: $60,000 to $80,000; Increase of $20,000; 33% Increase.

Stacy Koo, Deputy Chief of Staff for Presidential Personnel: $55,000 to $75,000; Increase of $20,000; 36% Increase.

Andrea Turk, Director of Information Services: $50,000 to $70,000; Increase of $20,000; 40% Increase.

It seems Barack Obama and his staff are living the good life as he threatens senior citizens, Military, and students with their pay. How dare he?

Retirado
siboneyes

About Obama’s ‘missing girlfriends’
Exclusive: Jack Cashill declares, ‘This is what happens when others write your books’

August 18, 2011

By Jack Cashill

As WND reported, radio host Rush Limbaugh raised an intriguing question on the air: “Where are all of Obama’s former girlfriends?”

In referring to past email inquiries he received on this subject, Limbaugh continued, “They are interesting because those people haven’t surfaced. There aren’t any ex-girlfriends that have admitted it.”

In fact, I wrote about this question in my book, “Deconstructing Obama,” and on these pages last year. As the likely source of these rumors, I thought I might clarify them, at least to the degree they can be clarified.

As it happens, Obama inadvertently raised the girlfriend issue himself in his 1995 memoir, “Dreams from My Father.” Published when he was 33, “Dreams” documents Obama’s all-consuming search for identity.

Whether he dated white women or black women – and what he might have learned from either – matters, but Obama gives the reader very close to nothing.

“Cosby never got the girl on ‘I Spy,’” he laments in “Dreams,” but in his own retelling, he does not do much better.

Although Obama spent 13 years on the mainland as a single man, on only one occasion in “Dreams” does Obama make any reference to his love life.

In a brief recounting, he tells his half-sister, Auma, that in addition to a white woman he had loved and lost, “There are several black ladies out there who’ve broken my heart just as good.”

The problem is that Obama shares with the reader not a word about any of the black ladies, and not one of them has come forward on her own.

The white woman in question presents a different set of problems. In terms of height, hair color, eye color, parentage and highly specific place of origin – namely a large country estate with a lake in the middle – she is a dead ringer for Bill Ayers’ lost love, the late Weatherwoman Diana Oughton.

In his definitive Obama-friendly biography, “The Bridge,” David Remnick likewise falls silent on the subject of girlfriends, white or black.

Remnick interviews hundreds of people in Obama’s life, but unless I missed something, he offers not a single interview of an Obama girlfriend.

Obama biographer Christopher Andersen made a serious effort to identify the mystery white woman, but he failed.

“No one,” he writes, “including [Obama’s] roommate and closest friend at the time, Siddiqi, knew of this mysterious lover’s existence.”

To be sure, Obama did court and marry his wife, Michelle. This tale of courtship, however, is strikingly devoid of any reference to love, SX or romance.

At his most passionate, Obama says of Michelle, “In her eminent practicality and Midwestern attitudes, she reminds me not a little of Toot [his grandmother].” That description must surely have warmed Michelle’s heart.

In his second book, “Audacity of Hope,” Obama does not even get the date of their first meeting right. “I met Michelle in the summer of 1988,” he writes, “while we were both working at Sidley & Austin.”

Obama acknowledges he had just finished his first year at law school, but he did not begin Harvard Law until the fall of 1988.

As has become more and more evident, there are some serious manipulations in the Obama narrative. If the year he first met Michelle is not one of them, the courtship of the mystery white woman is.

This is what happens when other people write your books.

Retirado
siboneyes

The Video That Barack Obama DOESN'T WANT YOU TO SEE!

COMO MUERTOS DE HAMBRE Y SIN TRABAJAR SE HICIERON MULTIMILLONARIOS LOS OBAMA