Responder
¡Bienvenido a los Foros de Univision! Participa, intercambia mensajes privados, sube tus fotos y forma parte de nuestra Comunidad. | Ingresa | Regístrate Gratis
Quarzo
chewii1234

Re: ~ ι ғєєℓ ғσя yσυ wιιℓ ηєvєя cнαηgє {ρяιναtє.ғєя}

[ Editado ]

Robert

Kristen

Twilight

KJS 
Quarzo
chewii1234

~ Robert Sweet Pattinson ~

~You came thoughtfully, loved me faithfully ; You taught me honor, you did it for me~

KJS 
Quarzo
chewii1234

Holding Out For You

KJS 
Quarzo
chewii1234

Shes got this big green eyes, and there as wide as the moon.
They can take you to bed without you leavin’ the room.
I would kill just to be her man,
but she’s too cool to give a dammn.

I’m falling in love for the last time
I’m falling in love forever and ever.
Falling in love with a girl that ain’t mine
I’m falling in love for the last time.

KJS 
Quarzo
chewii1234

[ Editado ]

Kristen really cares about me. I’m very grateful for this. She’s the most honest and genuine person I’ve ever met. She always listens and gives good advice regardless of her own interests.

KJS 
Quarzo
chewii1234

'' Be healthy and fuck everyone, seriously it’s like whatever. Be healthy and don’t care about what anyone thinks because it doesn’t matter

KJS 
Quarzo
chewii1234

[ Editado ]
 You cuteAss motherfucker.

-Speaking of your hair, you definitely don’t play with yours as much in this movie.

Stewart: {Laughs} No, because it’s not my hair.

— Kristen Stewart

KJS 
Quarzo
chewii1234

I love playing guitar. I got cast in Into the Wild because I could play ”Blackbird.” Now my go-to songs are from The Runaways, like “Cherry Bomb.” They’re crowd-pleasers.

KJS 
Quarzo
chewii1234

''Kristen is amazing, and your first impulse is to ask her for her phone number”.

— Robert Pattinson on Kristen Stewart

KJS 
Quarzo
chewii1234

I’m probably speaking out of line, or whatever, but I think it would be awesome. Nobody knows what it’s like to look through the eyes of a vampire. What if Bella opens her eyes to this extraordinary world? It would be cool.

— Kristen Stewart wants Breaking Dawn in 3D

KJS