¡Bienvenido a los Foros de Univision! Participa, intercambia mensajes privados, sube tus fotos y forma parte de nuestra Comunidad. | Ingresa | Regístrate Gratis
Responder
Quarzo
chewii1234

Re: ~ ι ғєєℓ ғσя yσυ wιιℓ ηєvєя cнαηgє {ρяιναtє.ғєя}

You could say, “I just took a shit on the Queen’s face,” and people would be like, “Oh, I love him! I love him!

— Kristen Stewart talking to Robert Pattinson about how people seem to prefer him over her.

KJS 
Quarzo
chewii1234

When he arrived at that scene where Kris is sleeping between Taylor and me, I could not remember my lines at all. What's worse is that Kris, who should be quietly pretending to be asleep, I was looking at me and making faces to see if I laugh ...

- Robert Pattinson on the scene in the hut "Eclipse."

KJS 
Quarzo
chewii1234

Whenever you see me really happy in a paparazzi shot, it’s probably because i’m laughing at them

— Kristen Stewart

KJS 
Quarzo
chewii1234

If girls really do look up to me as a role model, I’m really proud of that.

Kristen Stewart

KJS 
Quarzo
chewii1234

You don’t need to give reasons for the things you do - you just have to do what you want. And sometimes the thing that seems messed up to everyone else is what’s right for you. You have to do it and not be ashamed of it.

Kristen Stewart

KJS 
Quarzo
chewii1234

+ Robert Hot Pattinson

Algo de Rob me trae loca, y no es la actuacion o su forma de ser!, ese algo que me hace delirar!  66'

KJS 
Quarzo
chewii1234

I still dance around my room pretending I’m Morrissey, which is funny, it’s so emo.

Kristen Stewart

KJS 
Quarzo
chewii1234

I remember years ago someone told me i should take caution when it comes to love…

KJS 
Quarzo
chewii1234

~ Kristen Sweet Stewart - Elle (with nicoh)

You don’t need to give reasons for the things you do - you just have to do what you want. KStew

Te adoro Miss Jankowski Pattinson Stewart! ~

KJS 
Quarzo
chewii1234

"I always said I'm not ashamed of anything I say because I'm always being honest, even though you can definitely wrong. Bella is so, then I can completely identify with her. I think it's a good thing to be proud of who you are, always. Success is always something different to different people. I feel I'm successful if I'm doing something that makes me happy and I'm not trying to lie to anyone. That's why I feel really good about myself right now.

- Kristen Stewart ♥

KJS