amigos de paises

¡Bienvenido a los Foros de Univision! Participa, intercambia mensajes privados, sube tus fotos y forma parte de nuestra Comunidad. | Ingresa | Regístrate Gratis
Responder
Quarzo
chewii1234

Re: ~ ι ғєєℓ ғσя yσυ wιιℓ ηєvєя cнαηgє {ρяιναtє.ғєя}

Rob to Taylor: “Don’t you sleep with a baby”…bla bla bla
Taylor to Rob: “Don’t you sleep with her (pointing to KStew referring to Bella)…

Kristen’s reaction: priceless..LOL
Rob: “ I love babies!

LA  Twilight Convention

KJS 
Quarzo
chewii1234

Can’t wait to get married and have a kid in Breaking Dawn!

Kristen Stewart

KJS 
Quarzo
chewii1234

It's funny how fame in America is put to fucking high, above wealth, up from happiness, above all else. Not true. And I knew it before [me being famous]. It was so obvious to me. I do not know how people can not see it in perspective from the outside. My perspective is the same: it is exactly what I thought it would.

- Kristen Stewart

KJS 
Quarzo
chewii1234

"Would it be okay if people talked shit about me at their own desks, but sometimes you just do not dress in the best state to talk with people,then they're like,'She is a crack addict like Perez speech. '

- Kristen Stewart

KJS 
Quarzo
chewii1234

"Life is actually a perennial attempt to escape and find yourself. The problem is we do it simultaneously. We ran the same time we try to find us.

KJS 
Quarzo
chewii1234

'' Kristen is a wonderful girl ''

Robert Pattinson

KJS 
Quarzo
chewii1234

[ Editado ]

~ Robert Thomas Pattinson  ♥  TCA  (maferstepatt)

It was so obvious to me. I do not know how people can not see it in perspective from the outside.

My perspective is the same: it is exactly what I thought it would. ~

KJS 
Cristal
maferstewpatt

Cristal
maferstewpatt

Cristal
maferstewpatt