¡Bienvenido a los Foros de Univision! Participa, intercambia mensajes privados, sube tus fotos y forma parte de nuestra Comunidad. | Ingresa | Regístrate Gratis
Responder
Quarzo
chewii1234

Re: ~ ι ғєєℓ ғσя yσυ wιιℓ ηєvєя cнαηgє {ρяιναtє.ғєя}

Can I just say Kristen Stewart is a natural beauty. Seriously, you see these celebrities walking around with tons of makeup on, wearing really expensive clothes and posing for cameras.Kristen wears jeans and tops, and never really wears much makeup she can still look like the most beautiful women in the world.

KJS 
Quarzo
chewii1234

“ The first thing i noticed when I saw Kristen was her eyes. Then her lip bite. Then her boobs. ”

KJS 
Quarzo
chewii1234

KJS 
Quarzo
chewii1234

[ Editado ]
                                       Bella&Jacob

Bella: You cut off your hair? And got a tattoo? I thought you were too sick to come outside…or answer the phone when I called.
Jacob: Go away.
Bella: What?
Jacob: Go away.
Bella: What happened to you? What’s wrong-Hey! What happened? Did Sam get to you? Is that what’s happening?
Jacob: Sam’s trying to help me. Don’t blame him. But if you want somebody to blame, how about those filthy bloodsuckers you love, the Cullens.
Bella: I don’t know what you’re talking about.
Jacob: You know exactly what I’m talking about. You’ve been lying to everyone..to Charlie…but you can’t lie to me. Not anymore, Bella. Look Bella. We can’t be friends anymore.
Bella: Look Jake I know that I’ve been..hurting you. It’s killing me. It kills me. Can you maybe give me like, some time or something?
Jacob: Don’t. It’s not you.
Bella It’s not you it’s me? Really?
Jacob: It’s true. It is me. I’m not…good. I used to be…a good kid. Not anymore. This doesn’t even matter, alright? This is over.
Bella: You can’t break up with me. I mean…I mean you’re my best friend. You promised me.
Jacob: I know. I promised I wouldn’t hurt you Bella. This is me keeping that promise. Go home, and don’t come back.

KJS 
Quarzo
chewii1234

+ Robert Thomas Pattinson ~ HOT Cannes!

•~ Robert Thomas Pattinson / someone knows a man like that? I think not! .. MissesSinPalabras&Robland~ ♥

KJS 
Cristal
maferstewpatt

+ Barbuda Of The Week

Seguro se equivocan! x'D ... No tengo palabras para lo bien que me hacen sentir con todo lo que me dicen y
hacen por mi... amo el foro y las amo a ustedes... que quieren que haga!? :$
Thank yaa so much my girls 66'

Cristal
maferstewpatt

I’m from a different era. Things were alot less…complicated. And if I’d have met you back then, I would have courted you.

We would’ve taken chaperoned strolls, iced tea on the porch. I may have stolen a kiss or two- but only after asking you father’s permission.

I would’ve got down on one knee, and I would’ve presented you with a ring.

Isabella Swan, I promise to love you, every moment of forever. Would you do me the extraordinary honor, of marrying me?

_Edward Cullen

Cristal
maferstewpatt

+ Kristen Jaymes Stewart

______________________________________________Kristen Jaymes Stewart ;; Is perfect, sweet ... is mine !!

Quarzo
chewii1234

= Beautiful Man =

~ I've been alone with you inside my mind, And in my dreams I've kissed your lips a thousand times.

KJS 
Quarzo
chewii1234

Vocal Adrenaline
Another one bites the dust!

KJS