Responder
¡Bienvenido a los Foros de Univision! Participa, intercambia mensajes privados, sube tus fotos y forma parte de nuestra Comunidad. | Ingresa | Regístrate Gratis
Senior
belledujouri

ELECCIONES REPUBLICANAS: SEXX & CONTRACEPTIVES. JAJAJAJAJA

[ Editado ]

LAS ELECCIONES REPUBLIMIERDERAS SE BASAN TOTALMENTE EN CONTRACEPTIVOS Y SEXX. Y NANANINA DE ECONOMIA NI TRABAJOS, A ELLOS NO LES INTERESA PARA NADA ESO, ES MUY ABURRIDO PARA ESA METRALLA..... CUACUAAA

BUENO ERA DE ESPERAR, SI TODOS SON UNOS  COMPLETOS INMORALES QUE DE CONSERVADORES NO TIENEN NI UNO DE LOS POROS DE SUS CUERPOS, JAJAJAJAJA

Y EL RUSH GLOBO CANTOYA LIMBAUGH, ESE NO SOLO ES INMORAL.,...ES UN COMPLETO MARIKKKKKK-----.

COCHINO ATREVIDO Y SINVERGUENZA, EL UNICO "SLUT" ES EL,..."SLUT MASCULINO",....CUAAAAAAAAA

Retirado
sirjohn

Obama's Campaign Bully Brigade Rides Again

Obama's Campaign Bully Brigade  Rides Again

By Michelle Malkin

3/2/2012

They're baaaaaaack. Barack Obama's election-year goon squad  kicked into high gear this week by kicking the president's fiercest opponents in  the teeth and targeting their pocketbooks. Returning to bully business as usual,  the Obama campaign launched a brazen salvo against two prominent conservative  critics and their legions of private citizen donors.

Let's be clear (to use Obama's favorite phrase): This  is not just the politics of personal destruction. It's a vendetta of campaign  finance destruction. Under the guise of "disclosure," Team  Obama is exploiting the power of high government office to intimidate lawful,  peaceful contributors who support limited-government  causes.

In a scathing fundraising e-mail appeal, Obama campaign  manager Jim Messina name-checked wealthy free-market philanthropists Charles and  David Koch -- along with a growing movement of grassroots conservatives who have  freely, voluntarily and legally given money to the Koch-founded nonprofit  activist group Americans for Prosperity and its sister foundation. As a speaker  at several AFP events over the past three years, I've met thousands of  like-minded, hardworking Americans who support their work at the local, state  and federal levels.

The Koches' sins are to 1. follow tax law and protect the  identities of donors to their charitable organizations, and 2. exercise their  free speech by funding advocacy ads informing the public about the Obama  administration's jobs toll destruction and failed green energy "investments."  (Their most recent TV spot zeroed in on the taxpayer-funded Solyndra  bankruptcy.)

"When you attempt to drown out (Americans') voices through  unlimited, secret contributions to pursue a special-interest agenda that  conflicts with what's best for our nation, you must expect some scrutiny of your  actions," Messina railed. The threat of scrutiny was backed by Obama himself,  whose official campaign Twitter account directed 12 million-plus followers this  week to "add your name to demand that the Koch brothers make their donors  public."

But Obama's own former top officials run a so-called super PAC  (Priorities USA) that also maintains nonprofit status and subsidizes advocacy  ads while protecting its donor base. The White House, of course, is mum on the  unlimited, secret contributions that Obama is now encouraging wealthy liberals  and lobbyists to make in pursuit of his own special-interest agenda -- i.e.,  re-election.

The president's flapping lips are also sealed when it comes to  applying his disclosure standards to the shadowy, George Soros-backed Center for  American Progress, which has supplied the Obama administration with countless  top policy staffers, including special Department of Health and Human Services  assistant Michael Halle and HHS Director Jeanne Lambrew, a former senior fellow  at the Center for American Progress. CAP founder John Podesta was Obama's  transition chief, overseeing the backroom process of rewarding friends and  allies with plum positions. CAP flacks shrugged off conflict-of-interest  questions: "We respect the privacy of supporters who have chosen not to make  their donations public," CAP spokeswoman Jennifer Palmieri said.

As for respecting the privacy rights of Obama's foes? Not so  much.

It seems to me no small coincidence that this disclosure  charade comes just as numerous tea party organizations are reporting that the  Internal Revenue Service has targeted them for audits. According to Colleen  Owens of the Richmond (Va.) Tea Party, several fiscal-conservative activist  groups in Virginia, Hawaii, Ohio and Texas have received a spate of IRS letters.  The missives demand extensive requests to identity volunteers, board members and  ... donors.

This is B.O.'s M.O. His bully brigade did the same to the U.S.  Chamber of Commerce and its donors during the November 2010 midterms as payback  for the organization's ads opposing the federal health care takeover. And in  2008, Obama's allies at a Soros-tied outfit sent out "warning" letters to 10,000  top GOP givers "hoping to create a chilling effect that will dry up  contributions." Witch hunt leader Tom Matzzie, formerly of Soros-funded  MoveOn.org, bragged of "going for the jugular" and said the warning letter was  just the first step, "alerting donors who might be considering giving to  right-wing groups to a variety of potential dangers, including legal trouble,  public exposure and watchdog groups digging through their lives."

Matzzie also advertised a $100,000 bounty for dirt on  conservative political groups "to create a sense of scandal around the groups"  and dissuade donors from giving money. The effort was cheered by Accountable  America adviser Judd Legum, founder of Think Progress -- the same group that led  the attack on the Chamber of Commerce and is run by Podesta's Center for  American Progress. Just as with the Obama super PAC led by former White House  officials, Matzzie's group "Accountable America" was a 501(c)(4) nonprofit  entity that shielded the identity of its donors.

Oh, and remember this? In 2008, St. Louis County Circuit  Attorney Bob McCulloch and St. Louis City Circuit Attorney Jennifer Joyce, both  Obama promoters, threatened to bring criminal libel charges against anyone who  spread what they considered "false criticisms" of their Dear Leader.

It is no small exaggeration to conclude that Team Obama's dead  aim is to chill conservative speech and criminalize conservative dissent. All  Americans for prosperity must push back with one voice: No, you  can't.

Michelle Malkin is the author of "Culture of Corruption: Obama and his Team of Tax  Cheats, Crooks & Cronies" (Regnery 2010).

Senior
belledujouri

OBAMA TE PONE LA PATA ENCIMA CUANDO LE PLAZCA,*****

Diamante
siboneyes

Re: ELECCIONES REPUBLICANAS: SEXX & CONTRACEPTIVES. JAJA

OBAMA, RUSH Y LA   NINFOMANÍACA

RUSH: "Apparently  Sandra Fluke told Obama something. When he asked her if she’s okay, she said  that Obama told her that she should tell her parents they should be proud.  (pause) Okay, I’m button my lip on that one.  The president tells Sandra  Fluke (chuckling), 30-year-old Sandra Fluke, that her parents should be  proud.  Okay.  Let me ask you a question.  I might be surprised  at the answer I would get to this question.  Your daughter appears before a  congressional committee and says she’s having so much **noallow**, she can’t pay  for it and wants a new welfare program to pay for it. Would you be proud?   I don’t know about you, but I’d be embarrassed.  I’d disconnect the  phone. I’d go into hiding and hope the media didn’t find me.  See,  everybody forgets what starts this, or what started this whole thing. Or maybe  they don’t! Maybe that’s normal behavior on the left now, for all I  know.

But it’s one thing for Obama to call  and ask her if she’s okay.

I’m waiting for Bill Clinton to call  her."

Obama no llamó a Laura Ingriham,  que  es una dama en toda la extensión de la palabra, para solidarizarse con  ella  cuando uno de sus lacayos de la televisión le llamó "slut", sin  embargo Obama, y  la escoria que le sigue, se rasgaron sus vestiduras  escandalizados cuando Rush  llamó "slut" a una de sus sicofantes que se  describía así misma como una  ninfomaníaca que demandaba que los taxpayeres  pagaran lo costos por su  desbordado apetito sexual.

My letter  to  Carbonite

March 06, 2012

I am writing to express my disagreement with your decision  to  stop advertising on the Rush Limbaugh show for comments he made last  week. It is  my understanding that he has apologized for his comments and  to Ms. Fluke. Your  decision to pull your advertising in such an abrupt  manner was both unnecessary  and provocative. I believe you overreacted and  as such I cannot in good faith  show my support for your biased company and  your irrational decisions. I note  that Carbonite still advertises on the  Ed Schultz program even after Mr. Schultz  called Laura Ingraham a "slut".  Because of your extreme, and hypocritical, views  on civil public  discourse, I will not be renewing my two Carbonite subscriptions  effective  immediately and I will recommend all of my friends and family do the  same.  I hope you reconsider your decision to participate in this left-wing   radical sponsored boycott of Rush Limbaugh. Just remember, you aren't the  only  online backup company around.

Sincerely, Mike Novak

Diamante
siboneyes

Re: ELECCIONES REPUBLICANAS: SEXX & CONTRACEPTIVES. JAJA

Investors flee Carbonite after Limbaugh announcement

On Saturday, Carbonite CEO David Friend released a statement on his company’s website declaring that  Carbonite had decided to “withdraw” advertising from Rush Limbaugh’s radio show  in the wake of his controversial  remarks involving Georgetown Law student Sandra Fluke because it will “ultimately contribute to a more civilized public discourse”:

Even though Mr. Limbaugh has now issued an apology, we have nonetheless  decided to withdraw our advertising from his show. We hope that our action,  along with the other advertisers who have already withdrawn their  ads, will ultimately contribute to a more civilized public  discourse.

However, it hasn’t done much to contribute to his company’s stock price.  Since the market opened on Monday through its close today, Carbonite stock  (NASDAQ:CARB) has plummeted nearly 12 percent, outpacing the drop of  the NASDAQ index in that same time period by nine-and-a-half  points. It was also one of the biggest decliners on the NASDAQ on Tuesday.

Diamante
siboneyes

EL PARTIDO DEL KKK ES AHORA EL DE LAS NINFOMANIACAS

Fluke vs God

www.brayincandy.com ^ | 3/7/12 | bray

Dear friends, since God so LOVED us, we also ought to LOVE one another. 1 John 4:11

We are clearly seeing a desperate play by a desperate Party. To attempt to switch the discussion from forcing a church to abandon its beliefs by state dictate is something only a tyranny like Nazi Germany would try. Then to cloak it behind women’s right to have contraception would be laughable if it wasn’t so tyrannical. Their Party is so obsessed with SX and being true to their faith they can’t understand why anything or anyone would disagree with their world view.

The saddest person in this entire fiasco is Sandra Fluke. Here is a woman who is so politically and spiritually motivated she has no idea what a fool she has become. The goal of every liberal is to be a better liberal than the one next to you so it becomes a holier then thou competition. If you are tolerant of homosexuals, Mooselimbs and all the deemed inferior races than you are a good person. You are certainly a better person than those intolerant, racist, sexist Conservatives and Christians. For liberals intolerance as they label it is one of the few unforgivable sins. Intolerance is right up there with being for big oil making a profit or driving an SUV.

The religion of liberalism is a godless cult founded on evolution. Evolution was a simple theory which Darwin who believed in God thought would be proved or disproved within twenty years. A hundred and fifty years later scientists are still trying to prove it with no success. It has become their belief system rather than a science since it has so many gaps in it such as no transitory fossils including a hybrid man monkey so scientists rely on consensus. They have agreed it is fact and anybody who disagrees are not scientists and heretics who are virtually burned at the stake. They have declared it truth and nobody dares to question the consensus for fear of retribution.

Now evolution claims that animals and especially man is always evolving so the basis of science believes that they have evolved into a superior atheistic intellect. They use the same consensus to all agree with their societal and political views so when you combine them with the establishment press secretaries who agree with these liberal theories then you have an overwhelming belief in liberalism is the norm. These people all believe they have evolved and are more intelligent than those ignorant Christians who still believe in God and the Easter Bunny which brings them a sense of superiority to others. This means that their view of the world is superior to the less evolved so the others' opinions and rules really don’t apply to them.

The only godlike entity to a fundamental liberal would be a group of evolved people or an evolved gummit. If they are in charge of gummit then they are godlike themselves and are not encumbered by trivial things like rules, laws or Constitutions. How can a 250 year old document be as evolved as they are especially when they are trying to instill a more evolved form of government like communism? They can’t be slowed down by that so they manipulate the political theatre to make it look like one thing such as the oppression of women when it is something else which is the oppression of every God fearing American and their freedom of religion.

Communism has always required the elimination of Christians and the Christian churches. Hitler killed somewhere over ten million Christians and Stalin killed over 30 million. You have to eliminate the Christians since they do not believe gummits are the highest order and get in the way of so many evolved ideas such as infanticide and doctor assisted suicide as well as all the moral issues. Christians believe in absolutes rather than moral relativism or ends justifying the means.

This is another reason our Founding Fathers were so brilliant since they understood the importance of the church in the state as well as the dangers of the state in the church. Our evolved academia has turned that around by consensus to warn of the dangers of God in the state and now they want the state to rule the Church.

Young people like Fluke has been brainwashed inside these sanctuaries of commie religion and has accepted all of these empty beliefs. She believes that women cannot be empowered without unlimited access to birth control and abortion. She has been convinced by consensus that babies hold her back from her potential when in actuality they are what makes her miraculous. She has been told the very thing that makes women superior to men is what holds her back from them. She has been told that turning her womb into a tomb will make her life better when in reality it leads to depression, drugs, alcoholism and death spiritually and often physically. As it turns out this consensus of evolving to a higher being is a false belief and in reality is a devolving into a lower morality leading to spiritual destruction.

We can trace every one of our problems today to their religion. We have had so many agenda driven studies which provide a theory to promote their agenda and then gather consensus to validate those theories. You can take any issue such as abortion, Global Warming, energy, welfare, education and on and on. You can take any of our problems we have and trace it back to the theory and see how bad consensus science has made it and is allowed to continue. We continue to brainwash people like this young woman to continue their cycle of destruction.

Fortunately thanks to the internet and alternative news this cult is being exposed for the agenda driven religion that it represents. They have been belittling Christians for decades for needing God as a crutch yet they use their worship of gummit as a wheelchair. They have become cattle waiting for the slaughter while voting for bigger meat packing plants for the rest of us. They give all of these arguments how they have logic and scientific thought when all they really have is faith in the unknown explained by their form of a cult consensus religion. Unfortunately they have sucked many churches and Christians into this false religion through social justice which has added to our problems and need to evaluate what god they are worshiping.

Conservatives want to fight this war without God while liberals don’t have that problem as their followers bring their god to the fight which is part of their worship. Fluke has become a saint in their chuch for being a victim and damaging Rush in their manufactured attack on the Constitution proving their superiority to both. Until Conservatives begin to understand this is a war on which God or gods America will worship, we are debating the wind.

Pray for America

Diamante
siboneyes

RUSH, OBAMA Y LA NINFOMANÍACA.

RUSH, OBAMA Y LA NINFOMANÍACA

Dear Rush:
I know you apologized for calling 30-year-old Sandra Fluke a “slut” and a “prostitute.” The language was certainly over the top. I know what you were thinking. Sometimes people need to be hit over the head with a 2×4 before something sinks in.
Before the watching world Ms. Fluke told us that she was sleeping around. Promiscuity and SX before marriage were once considered social taboos. No one denied that people engaged in these types of sexual encounters, but such women were generally looked down upon. I can remember people saying, “It’s OK to have SX with these types of girls, but they’re not the ones you bring home to your parents and eventually marry.”
Like you, I have reminded people that the larger issue is not about contraception. I just read a Christian Science Monitor article that continues to perpetuate the lie that conservatives want to deny women contraceptives. We don’t. We just don’t want to have our money taken from us to pay for them. If Ms. Fluke wants to engage in promiscuous SX, then she should pay for it. I don’t want to be an unwilling accomplice to her immorality and stupidity. I’ve gotten to the point in my life that I would be willing to pay for contraceptive devices for women like Ms. Fluke if they promise never to have children. The thought of them breeding is disturbing.
I’ve read that a number of companies have withdrawn their advertising from the show. The online backup service Carbonite is one of them. Here’s what CEO David Friend said in a written statement:
“No one with daughters the age of Sandra Fluke, and I have two, could possibly abide the insult and abuse heaped upon this courageous and well-intentioned young lady.”
Can you believe this? He calls Ms. Fluke’s testimony about her self-professed promiscuity “courageous.” Am I to assume that Mr. Friend would not rebuke his own daughters for sleeping around and broadcasting it to the world? What a shame.
I found that two mattress companies – Sleep Train and Sleep Number – pulled their ads from the show.
My wife and I had just purchased a Sleep Number bed. When I heard about the company’s cancellation of its advertising, we cancelled our order and went with a competitor. I was very nice to the person taking my call. No yelling or expletives. He told me that they were keeping track of the responses. He then asked if I would like to leave a comment. I did.
My message was simple. Sleep Number had every right to complain and pull its advertising, and I had every right to cancel my order. That’s what makes America great. The issue, I said, was not about contraception but freedom. I did not appreciate the government forcing me to pay for someone else’s immoral behavior.
I liked the way you brought in liberal hypocrisy. We know it’s pandemic, but liberals never acknowledge it, and if they did, would never do anything about it. This was my favorite: “Will President Obama now give back the $1 million that Bill Maher just gave his super PAC?  You want to get some of the tapes that Bill Maher has called Sarah Palin? The ‘c’ word over and over again?”
Just like Bill Clinton made oral SX acceptable to middle school students, now other young girls will argue that it’s OK to be promiscuous. Even President Obama supports Sandra Fluke. I shudder to think what our nation will be like in 20 years – if it’s still here.

Diamante
siboneyes

OBAMA, REV. WRIGHT, PROFESSOR BELL... BIRDS OF A FEATHER...

BIRDS OF  A FEATHER  ...

Obama & Rev. Wright by fourbyfourblazer

Obama's espiritual and  political  mentor, Rev. Wright, a rabid

racist and anti-american marxist says blacks  should not sing

"God Bless America" but  "God  da..mn America."

Obama's "christianity" is based  on the marxist "black  liberation  theology" and the chief  architect and Rev. Wright’s mentor, James  Cone, argues that   Jesus  Christ himself must have been black because “either God is for  black  people in  their fight for liberation and against the white  oppressors, or  he is not.” Mr.  Obama spent 20 years attending  Cone-protégé Wright’s  church. Is it possible that  one can attend a  church for 20 years and not  be aware of the theology that  animates  it? One is left to wonder if the  president is aware of James Cone’s   incendiary statement in which he  asserts that

Black theology refuses to   accept  a God who is not identified totally with the goals of the  black  community. If  God is not for us and against white people, then  he is a  murderer, and we had  better kill him. The task of black  theology is to  kill Gods who do not belong to  the black   community.

IN "BLACK LIBERATION THEOLOGY" THE TEACHINGS OF JESUS CHRIST ARE SUPPLANTED BY MARX'S.

Obama embraces racist, Jew hating professor Derrick Bell... Fire Andrea Mitchell ^ | 3/7/2012

So another radical named Derrick Bell was a  big time pal of Obama. Who was Derrick Bell? He’s dead now, but he was a professor of Law at Harvard University. After leaving Harvard in 1992, he Bell wrote a racialist, antisemitic essay called “The Space Traders” in 1994. HBO, which currently employs misogynist “comedian” Bill Maher, decided to turn this loony essay into a documentary back in the 1990s. The essay was about space aliens coming to earth. Whites would “trade” blacks to the space aliens for gold to pay off the national debt. Bell said Jews would just stand by and watch. Charles Ogletree, Barack Obama’s mentor said “We hid this throughout the 2008 campaign.” This proves yet again how corrupt the media is.

Derrick Bell also says that Jews would only help blacks for a sense of self-preservation. Bell also called Anne Frank “the symbol of Jewish hypocrisy.”

So Obama was best buds with yet another anti-semite tied to Jeremiah Wright. But remember, he has Israel’s back right? Obama has Israel’s back alright. A knife in it. Obama’s War on Jews continues.

Junior
belledunuit

Re: OBAMA, REV. WRIGHT, PROFESSOR BELL... BIRDS OF A FEATHER

FLUKE ES UN TRILLON DE VECES MAS DECENTE Y MEJOR QUE TU, VIEJO CARCAMAL, ASI QUE, S.I.U.Y.A.

INVENTANDO QUE LA MUCHACHA DIJO QUE ELLA QUERIA ANTICONCEPTIVOS PAGADOS PARA HACER MUUUUCHO SEXX,,,IS THAT RIGHT?  PRUEBALO ANTE TODOS QUE ELLA DIJO ESO, VIEJO FARSANTE, ANDA, PRUEBALO,  A VER DE DONDE LO SACAS,  MENTIROSO FARSANTE!